PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Photographers, Content Providers, Mode

Shap
07-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Hi guys. This is a thread for all content providers, photographers, models, modeling agencies etc.

We are looking to buy lots of new content from either content providers or directly from photographers. We are looking for both video and photo content.

If you have any content for sale or will be shooting in the future or want to refer a friend, please drop me an email content at twistys com. Be sure to include a referrer code if you are referring someone.

Cassie
07-15-2003, 06:52 PM
you give an awful lot away for free on your site :(

photogregg
07-16-2003, 06:26 AM
Hey Shap,
We shoot pics and video, can do exclusive, semi-exclusive or non-exclusive with multiple shoots from one girl.

Some of our hardcore girls (http://www.photogregg.com/talent.html)

Forest
07-16-2003, 08:58 AM
in addition to greggs girls he and i will be shooting a ton of fresh faces at the Endless Party july 31st-aug 3rd

118156620 for info, prices, ect

we will also be broadcasting the shoots live for webmasters as well as surfers!!!

:salute: :okthumb:

Peaches
07-16-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Shap@Jul 15 2003, 05:18 PM
If you have any content for sale or will be shooting in the future or want to refer a friend, please drop me an email content at twistys com. Be sure to include a referrer code if you are referring someone.

Just pointing a little something out to Greg and Forest. :awinky:

Lady Sharlot
07-16-2003, 10:34 AM
We can help ya hon!! :D

Fetishbrokers.com (http://www.fetishbrokers.com)

Just let me know what'cha need and I'll do what I can to help! :D

http://www.ladysharlot.com/huggs.gif
Lady Sharlot :-)

dantheman
07-16-2003, 10:44 AM
hey lady sharlot, nice to see ya sweety (hugs)

This lady knows content :wnw:

Cassie
07-16-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jul 16 2003, 09:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jul 16 2003, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Shap@Jul 15 2003, 05:18 PM

Just pointing a little something out to Greg and Forest. :awinky:[/b][/quote]
and they say reading is fundamental...bwah! :awinky:

sarettah
07-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Cassie+Jul 16 2003, 10:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cassie @ Jul 16 2003, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Peaches@Jul 16 2003, 09:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Shap@Jul 15 2003, 05:18 PM

and they say reading is fundamental...bwah! :awinky:[/b][/quote]
Ok, I'll bite.....

What's the prob with Twisty's ?

I checked google, didn't find any results pointing at bitch threads or anything....

Searched Oprano, only one reference to twistys in the message base and that is this thread.....

Searched GFY, found a page of threads, but did not see any serious Twisty bashing going on...

So, what am I missing, if anything..... Inquiring minds want to know...

:blink:

Turner
07-16-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jul 16 2003, 07:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jul 16 2003, 07:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Cassie@Jul 16 2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by -Peaches@Jul 16 2003, 09:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Shap@Jul 15 2003, 05:18 PM

and they say reading is fundamental...bwah! :awinky:
Ok, I'll bite.....

What's the prob with Twisty's ?

I checked google, didn't find any results pointing at bitch threads or anything....

Searched Oprano, only one reference to twistys in the message base and that is this thread.....

Searched GFY, found a page of threads, but did not see any serious Twisty bashing going on...

So, what am I missing, if anything..... Inquiring minds want to know...

:blink:[/b][/quote]
I think it's that one little word "EMAIL" in the original post...

Big_S
07-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Sarretah,

I don't think it's what you are missing. Rather what the content providers are missing:

"please drop me an email content at twistys com"

Shap runs a tight ship and a solid program. Definetly one of the good guys.

sarettah
07-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Turner@Jul 16 2003, 10:30 AM
I think it's that one little word "EMAIL" in the original post...
lolololol......

Well, they don't call me clueless for nothing... ya know.....

:yowsa:

Mike AI
07-16-2003, 11:47 AM
Shap has been around for a long time... he is definately one of the old timers!

Shap, you should post more often!!

For custom content I can recomend Mutt http://wantongirls.com

Peaches
07-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Big_S@Jul 16 2003, 11:32 AM
Sarretah,

I don't think it's what you are missing. Rather what the content providers are missing:

"please drop me an email content at twistys com"

Shap runs a tight ship and a solid program. Definetly one of the good guys.
Sean! :) Are you going to FL? I need another midnight steak dinner with you and Wig. :hic:

(I just need to stay away from RRRed and Shok afterwards.....)

Wes
07-16-2003, 02:08 PM
I'll let Harv at Fine Line Entertainment know about this...he won't let you down. He provided content for us for all of the Cashquest sites and for Flyntdigital. He has great prices, hot women and outstanding quality and customer service.

Kevin2
07-17-2003, 08:22 AM
shap I emailed you yesterday :okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
07-17-2003, 09:39 AM
We can shoot exclusive bdsm/fetish/SM/femdom - most hardcore niches. Video and stills. We also do exclusive stories and audio. Same- niche fetish.

Hey wasn't there a guy who posted something last week that needed hardcore BDSM? I can't find the post.

Thanks,
DV

Disruptor
07-18-2003, 02:24 AM
Hello.

We trading an adult content at http://serg-content.com

Also we can make custom shootings for you.

Contact us at http://serg-content.com

Or by email: webmaster#serg-content.com