PDA

View Full Version : Germany invading Italy !

sarettah
07-11-2003, 10:08 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...many_italy_bild (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20030711/od_uk_nm/oukoe_germany_italy_bild)

Germans encouraged to invade Italy
Fri Jul 11, 5:58 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's Bild newspaper is organising a free flight for Germans to the Italian resort of Rimini in an attempt to prove wrong the Italian minister who called Germans "hyper-nationalistic", loud and arrogant.

"Bild will show how friendly, cheerful and pleasant German holidaymakers really are," the top-selling daily said, continuing a campaign against the comments from Italian junior minister Stefano Stefani that prompted Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to cancel his Italian holiday.

Bild staged a "beach demonstration" in front of the Italian embassy in Berlin on Thursday with topless models on deckchairs to prove how "beautiful, sexy and charming" the Germans are.

The embassy was not immediately available for comment.

Bild also published a list of Italian phrases German tourists may need in "these difficult times".

The phrases include:
"Take your greasy eyes off my wife", "Great wine, do you have any other warm drinks?", "May I offer you my deckchair", and "Do you mind if I spend my euros here?".

Stefani, responsible for tourism, told a right-wing newspaper last week that Germans had been "indoctrinated from the beginning to feel top of the class whatever the situation".

He also said Germans needed intelligence tests and "loudly invaded" Italian beaches.

slavdogg
07-11-2003, 06:48 PM
I've stayed in Rimini twice
its a nice place

Forest
07-11-2003, 07:14 PM
dude your just in a bombing mood

:P

Timon
07-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Jul 11 2003, 09:16 AM
In an attempt to prove wrong the Italian minister who called Germans "hyper-nationalistic", loud and arrogant.
I applaud them for their ambitious attempt but I'm affraid they'll fail miserably...

The goals they set themselves are simply unachievable ;-(

sarettah
07-12-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Jul 11 2003, 06:22 PM
dude your just in a bombing mood

Miami is pissingme off today...... Don't know what I can do about it....

Maybe we oughta just....

Bomb the hell outta em..............

:yowsa:

(it's just my conservative side showing through)

Last edited by sarettah at Jul 12 2003, 09:22 AM