PDA

View Full Version : Springer Spam?

Forest
07-09-2003, 08:16 PM
I just got this spam from Jerry Springer

----------------------------------------------

Hi, this is Jerry Springer and if you haven™t heard, I™m considering a campaign for the US Senate. As you can imagine, the reactions have been various and intense.

I believe that most Americans are being left behind in the political debate, and that there is a vast political & cultural separation between real people and the political elite in Washington.

In terms of my possible candidacy, let me sum up what we face in the following quote from a right wing journalist recently appearing on CNN with Wolf Blitzer:
"Voter turnout is not a glorious thing. If Jerry Springer shows up, he™ll bring all these new people to the polls. They will be slack-jawed yokels, hicks, weirdos, pervs, and whatnot."
That™s what they think about śall these new people?getting involved and threatening the hold of elites on this country. That™s what they think about most of us! That™s why I™m exploring a campaign for the US Senate.

Sign the Petition to tell Jerry to run for the US Senate
www.runjerryrun.com

I am looking for people who have had enough of this kind of disregard and dismissal of the concerns of ordinary people. I always thought that the more people participating the better. But not so according to them.

If I run, it will because I know there is a base out there, an army of friends. There are 100 US Senators. Sometimes it™s hard to tell one from the other. If I were to be among them, you™ll be able to tell the difference. Believe me.

What do the powerful special interests have to offer me? Money? Fame? A TV show? No. I will be able to operate independently.

Think of it. We could hold the balance of power in the US Senate. That will drive them crazy. They will be afraid. Well, they should be afraid. Because if people like you have had enough of the same old dismissive routine --- and are willing to show it --- things are gonna change!

If you are interested in helping us, please visit:

www.runjerryrun.com
Sign the Petition, and order a t-shirt.

Thanks a lot!

:zoinks: :unsure:

Sabby
07-09-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey Forest, did you ever go on Springer? I thought you were going to and then I never heard anything else about it. What happened with that?

Sabby:)

Forest
07-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Jul 9 2003, 07:28 PM
Hey Forest, did you ever go on Springer? I thought you were going to and then I never heard anything else about it. What happened with that?

I got 1 of my girls and her husband at the time on

this was last year

they wouldnt let me go on the show as I didnt have anything to do with the surprise
lol

was fun to watch the set up and springer cam

needless to say they arent together anymore

LOL

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Sabby
07-09-2003, 08:29 PM
What was the surprise?

Forest
07-09-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Jul 9 2003, 07:37 PM
What was the surprise?

she was working for me on cam and telling him she was working for a doctors office

LOL shit hit the fan when mom got involved.

hahahahaha

soooo funnnyyyy

:biglaugh:

Sabby
07-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Damn I cant believe they didnt let YOU go on!!!

"slack-jawed yokels, hicks, weirdos, pervs, and whatnot."

I think your included in somewhere in there sweetie!

hehehehe

Forest
07-10-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Jul 9 2003, 08:02 PM
Damn I cant believe they didnt let YOU go on!!!

"slack-jawed yokels, hicks, weirdos, pervs, and whatnot."

I think your included in somewhere in there sweetie!

hehehehe

hahaha
I am ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

:yowsa:

Timon
07-10-2003, 07:36 AM
I think Forest would be perfect Springer material...

He has that look...

Torone
07-10-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jul 10 2003, 06:44 AM
I think Forest would be perfect Springer material...

He has that look...
Depends on what they were looking for at that time...sometimes PD might be perfect, sometimes I might. :agrin: