PDA

View Full Version : Cellphone Gives Adulterers Away

Wes
06-28-2003, 02:32 PM
Cellphone Gives Adulterers Away

HELSINKI (Reuters) - An adulterous Finn pressed all the wrong buttons as he made love in a car -- unknowingly prompting his mobile phone to call home just in time for his wife to hear his mistress moan "I love you."
The wife, doubly enraged after recognizing her own friend's voice, has been convicted of assault after going to her rival's flat and striking her in the face and later attacking her husband at home with an axe, though he fended off the blow.

A court official told Reuters Thursday she received a 14-month suspended sentence for the attacks which did not result in serious injury.

The woman told the court this week in Lahti, 60 miles north of Helsinki, that she was temporarily in shock and had only tried to scare her husband.

They have since divorced, a regional paper reported

Winetalk.com
06-28-2003, 03:55 PM
Wes, thanks, fare warning to us all
;-))))

Wes
06-28-2003, 04:45 PM
I've done this once or twice before....No, not with another woman, but where I either didn't hang it up like I thought or accidentally dialed a number. Both cases were harmless, thank God, but still embarrassing. :D

*KK*
06-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Hahaha, thats funny -- people with those Nokia phones that don't flip should be especially aware of this, you just can't believe some of the things you hear when the phone's in a pocket and someone doesn't have the key lock on

$tanDaMan
06-28-2003, 07:26 PM
Note to self: Make sure to turn on key lock on the cellphone.

slavdogg
06-28-2003, 08:23 PM
my fuckin sony phone kills calling people that when i forget to turn on the keylock, i hate that shit

TheEnforcer
06-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Wes@Jun 28 2003, 03:53 PM
I've done this once or twice before....No, not with another woman, but where I either didn't hang it up like I thought or accidentally dialed a number. Both cases were harmless, thank God, but still embarrassing. :D
I was at an after bar party and had my phone in my pocket and it called my sister at 4:30 in the morning!! Was too damn funny! She called back and I was lie.. "Oh shit, what happened?" thinking all sorts of bad shit that she might be calling about! We had a good laugh about it!! :lol:

Wes
06-28-2003, 09:38 PM
My mother-in-law was telling me how she accidentally dialed someone while on the back of her husband's motorcycle and cursing like a sailor at someone who had just cut them off. The person at the other end of the phone, which was HER mother-in-law, never knew that she could ever use such language. :cdance:

Timon
06-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Hehehe, this guy I know was screwing this girl when his wife called, without stopping he pushed the "silence" button on his phone and kept on going, rather loudly...

When he came home he found out he had actually pressed the "answer" button instead ;-))

And now he is no longer married ;-))

sarah_webinc
07-01-2003, 10:54 AM
the new video phones that are taking off over here are even worse..I have a good biz related idea in connection to them but I don't have the technical know how to pull it off - anyone want to buy it?