PDA

View Full Version : MC Welcomes KayS

alyssa
06-24-2003, 08:18 AM
MC would like to welcome KayS to the family : ) She'll be working in the marketing department helping out webmasters along with me and Snoops and Sandra.

She has some GREAT stuff planned - so be sure to tune in and take part in her future tutorials, classes, etc. ' Mo money is what it's all about and KayS will help you learn how to get it ! Feel free to reach her at KayS@maxcash.com

Welcome, Kay !!!
Aly

gigi
06-24-2003, 12:03 PM
Congrats KayS!

Another great addition to the MC team!!

:rokk:

Mike AI
06-24-2003, 12:34 PM
I do not think I know KayS, but if she is going to work for MC she must be aswesome!!

Congradulations!

:rokk:

princess
06-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Best of luck KayS!

Peaches
06-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Woohoo! Congrats, KayS and Maxcash! Do we need an introductory ride on a possum cooker to get you started? :nyanya:

Gavin, pig that he is, moved about 60 miles from me and STILL hasn't contacted me about lunch - when (IF!!!) he does, get your butt down here and we'll get you set up. B)

Good move, MC!! :okthumb:

KayS
06-24-2003, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys! I'm so delighted to be a part of the Max Cash team I'm still doing the happy happy joy joy dance.

Mike - I've met you at a couple of shows years ago. Last time at the New Orleans party you threw. But I wasn't standing on Peaches shoulders that time so you probably didn't see me - it's something we height challenged folks have gotten used to. LOL

Peaches! Hey lady - could you drop me an email? I have something I need to talk to you about.

Thanks again for the well wishes! }:>))

sextoyking
06-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Kay,

Congrats on joining a great team at maxcash :)

Todd