View Full Version : Mark...JR

Forest
06-23-2003, 08:29 AM
you are jerking off to this right now arnt you

http://www.photogregg.com/party01/images/P1010777.jpg

Last edited by Forest at Jun 24 2003, 03:18 AM

JR
06-23-2003, 08:32 AM
Forest, i dont know what Serge has offered you to stand up in front of the crowd and beg people to throw rocks at you all week while he is gone... but at some point, you may want to consider the damage that you do to yourself and those around you.

I realize that the desire for both being liked and for attention is often pulling you in the wrong direction. Its understandable for someone who has never had a girlfriend that did not charge by the hour, but you should really think about your future and where you are going with your sideshow and "i dont give a fuck" routine.

By your own admission, you are down to 3 bridges you haven't burned yet. so we can all guess that you have certainly burned a shit load of bridges since just a couple years ago, you were on Howard Stern.

You were pretty normal for a couple months. what happened? You seemed like you had so much potential. You definately seemed like you had a talent for promotion. Do you realize how much you have screwed up everyones perception of you with your antics? has that ever once occured to you?

You will never find another job in this business because of all the times like right now, where you have proven that association with you will do more harm than good.

Forest
06-23-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by JR@Jun 23 2003, 04:40 AM
Forest, i dont know what Serge has offered you to stand up in front of the crowd and beg people to throw rocks at you all week while he is gone... but at some point, you may want to consider the damage that you do to yourself and those around you.

I realize that the desire for both being liked and for attention is often pulling you in the wrong direction. Its understandable for someone who has never had a girlfriend that did not charge by the hour, but you should really think about your future and where you are going with your sideshow and "i dont give a fuck" routine.

By your own admission, you are down to 3 bridges you haven't burned yet. so we can all guess that you have certainly burned a shit load of bridges since just a couple years ago, you were on Howard Stern.

You were pretty normal for a couple months. what happened? You seemed like you had so much potential. You definately seemed like you had a talent for promotion. Do you realize how much you have screwed up everyones perception of you with your antics? has that ever once occured to you?

You will never find another job in this business because of all the times like right now, where you have proven that association with you will do more harm than good.
MARK

you can copy and paste

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Forest
06-23-2003, 08:44 AM
mark

your spending alot of time on me these days

business must be slow

sad

Forest
06-23-2003, 08:50 AM
imagine if you took the energy you are currently spending on me and actually did some work with it

you might actually make it out of russia

:okthumb:

Forest
06-24-2003, 07:14 AM
nice try Junior

:biglaugh: :nyanya: :D

voodooman
06-24-2003, 02:30 PM
So, I have been made aware of the current situation, and rest assured, its all a big joke.

We can all go back to our normal, non yellow stained lives now.

Thank you very much.