PDA

View Full Version : Iron Mike charged with assault .. again..

Opti
06-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Tyson charged with assault after hotel brawl

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has been charged with assault anddisorderly conduct after his arrest following an early morning brawl with two men at a Brooklyn hotel, police say.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/24by7sport/p...ll&siteid=50143 (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/24by7sport/page.cfm?objectid=13094646&method=full&siteid=50143)

Cassie
06-21-2003, 01:36 PM
some people never learn <_<

Mike AI
06-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Not enough details in the story. There are a lot of punks out there who would like to try to bait Tyson into a fight, and possibly started shit with him to create this situation....

Opti
06-21-2003, 01:42 PM
Yeah I am wary of some reports... but the guy doesnt really deserve a lot of slack I dont think.

I heard it reported on BBC radio and did a search for the story and it was all that was there yet..

Probably is half a beat up being all British media come to think of it... the tabloids love him over there.

sarettah
06-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 21 2003, 12:47 PM
Not enough details in the story. There are a lot of punks out there who would like to try to bait Tyson into a fight, and possibly started shit with him to create this situation....
Yeah, but when you have been in as much shit as Tyson, you gotta learn to just walk away..... No matter how much they bait ya... :blink:

Mike AI
06-21-2003, 02:28 PM
I agree with you Sar, but if someone jumped him, or did something like that Tyson deserves to protect himself...

Hell I think he should be able to knock out morons who get in his face and taunt him...

Dyker
06-21-2003, 03:35 PM
It is a shame that such a talented guy hasn't just half a brain needed to keep himself straight - I have a feeling he will end up in the nut house.

Opti
06-21-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 22 2003, 04:36 AM
I agree with you Sar, but if someone jumped him, or did something like that Tyson deserves to protect himself...

Hell I think he should be able to knock out morons who get in his face and taunt him...
From the BBC again.. it seems he is only in trouble because he is a pro boxer.. apparently not allowed to hit people in the UK as their fists are weapons. No wonder these idiots might think it's safe to taunt him :biglaugh:

cj
06-21-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 21 2003, 01:36 PM

what!?!???!?!?!

the guy is a deadly weapon, he should have his arms tied to his sides at all times and not be allowed out in public!!

he's a menace!!

if he can't control himself when people taunt him he shouldn't be allowed outside his house!!

i can just see the interview
'but they were picking on me for being black. i want my mommy. *sob*'

what a dumb fuck, put the raping violent bastard in jail. he should get no more chances!

Timon
06-22-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Dyker@Jun 21 2003, 02:43 PM
It is a shame that such a talented guy hasn't just half a brain needed to keep himself straight - I have a feeling he will end up in the nut house.
But he DOES have half a brain, problem is that it's severly damaged.