PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey guys somehow I haven't managed to find this board to register before now. I'm not sure why maybe it's because i've been slaving away in the trenches. Well anyway i'm just here to say hello and see what you guys have to offer. :wnw:

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 10:22 PM
Well anyway i'm just here to say hello and see what you guys have to offer.
Shhhhhh.... Serge is gonna see that and we are all gonna have to look at that damn picture... AGAIN !!!!!!

:yowsa:

Welcome to the board undermyspell... Make yourself comfortable :)

:agrin:

Last edited by sarettah at Jun 19 2003, 10:26 PM

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:23 PM
uh oh why do I think I may have opened up a can of worms here? This may not be good do I need to do a quick edit? Thanks Sarah I couldn't be any more comfy. Winding down for the day, kids are in bed and I have a huge mug of cappucino in front of me. aaaah the little things in life. :gbounce:

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 10:31 PM
Thanks Sarah I couldn't be any more comfy. Winding down for the day, kids are in bed and I have a huge mug of cappucino in front of me.
Hmm..err... cough cough...

sarettah=big oogly dude....

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:32 PM
oh d00d sorry. My bad. lol Your advice just sounded so feminine. Not many men I know say get comfy unless they're wanting to get in my panties. (wait I don't own any) that's another story though. I guess you're just in touch with your feminine side. :yowsa:

voodooman
06-19-2003, 11:38 PM
I like this chic already.

Welcome! Welcome!

Show us your tits.

:P

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 19 2003, 10:46 PM

Welcome! Welcome!

Show us your tits.

lolol.... I almost typed FUCK YOU, but that wouldn't be nice Voodoo, so I won't type FUCK YOU and thet way you can never accuse me of typing FUCK YOU.....

Feminine side eh... hmmmm....... You are so lucky you're brand new here..................................and female...

:zoinks:

Last edited by sarettah at Jun 19 2003, 10:49 PM

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:42 PM
oh god damn when did gfy redesign the board? :moon:

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:43 PM
did I mention and not owning panties..... that is the real deciding factor :yowsa:

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:44 PM
well you know sarettah some chicks dig a guy that's in touch with his feminine side. Not afraid to cry or show emotion. Want to learn? I can always make you cry. :nyanya:

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 10:52 PM
I can always make you cry. :nyanya:
Is that what I think it is.... surely not.

Go for it .....

(whenever you feel froggy, just jump) :gbounce:

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:48 PM
nah, my boss told me to play nicely and make lots of new friends. *or I would get fired* lol Besides, if I made you cry here then if you go to Internext and saw me there you might reciprocate and I don't want to cry there I am going to be too busy partying my butt off :rokk:

sarettah
06-19-2003, 11:52 PM
I won't be at Internext (at least not August) so you don't have to worry about that..... :yowsa:

Last edited by sarettah at Jun 19 2003, 11:00 PM

undermyspell
06-19-2003, 11:58 PM
ah what a shame. And I just might have something in mind if you really want me to try to make you cry but it will have to wait til Vegas Internext as it's gonna be a HUGE event there. but shhhh can't say anymore you're just going to have to show up and participate. :agrin:

sarettah
06-20-2003, 12:12 AM
Well... Mike isn't here to ask you, so I will...

What do you do on the net... what part of the business are you in... (this is your chance to SPAM....)

:)

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 12:22 AM
and here I thought it would take me weeks before someone allowed me to introduce myself. I am presently the board whore i.e. Marketing Director for Sextronix. I am trying to pull their internet presence into the limelight and make a big push toward the front of the sponsorship pack. We have added tons of new goodies on the site and we're making special high payout deals for those that can and will push the signups. We're also having a contest for $50 in cash to name the mascot which is a Rocketeer/Superman kind of guy. That ends tomorrow night at midnight cst and we're giving a couple of tickets to Internext or cash equivalent to the affiliate that sends the most signups between now and July 15th midnight cst. In addition to that I own 3 tgp's, a design site, a resource site, a domain registrations site, am the mother of three children, a wife, and coach my daughter's little league team. I'm sure i'm leaving something out but that pretty much gives you a run down. I've been in the adult biz for a little over 3 years now and have loved every minute of it. Except for a brief stint at another message board under another nickname. *that's another story as well* *whew* I think i'll go to bed now after all that typing. lol Just remember. You asked! :biglaugh:

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Serge isnt here right now either, thats why I filled the void with show us your tits.

So???
Whats it going to be? thats the only real way to make friends you know?

See, this is the effect I have on women.

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/mexico/rocknrolltaco/Img001797.jpg

cj
06-20-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 10:56 PM
nah, my boss told me to play nicely and make lots of new friends.
who is your boss?

i like the look of your program, lots of very cool frontends :okthumb:

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 12:31 AM
and I thought my charming personality and witty dialogue would be the best bet to making friends! Sorry Voodoo. Have to wait til i'm seen in person to see my tits. I'm management not talent.

cj - Thanks, I kind of like the looks of the site too. We have some kick ass designers working non stop on new sites. 22 to be added in another week or so. The boss is an enigma. He prefers to remain anonymous. I get to handle all the public imaging. He is putting my face to the program. Sorry to be so vague. But I have my orders. :groucho:

cj
06-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:39 PM
The boss is an enigma. He prefers to remain anonymous. I get to handle all the public imaging. He is putting my face to the program. Sorry to be so vague. But I have my orders. :groucho:
I don't mind that you were vague about who owns the company you are marketing, I hope you don't mind if I don't send you any traffic :awinky:

Timon
06-20-2003, 12:36 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA you look ridiculous without your hair!!!

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 10:39 PM
and I thought my charming personality and witty dialogue would be the best bet to making friends! Sorry Voodoo. Have to wait til i'm seen in person to see my tits. I'm management not talent.

cj - Thanks, I kind of like the looks of the site too. We have some kick ass designers working non stop on new sites. 22 to be added in another week or so. The boss is an enigma. He prefers to remain anonymous. I get to handle all the public imaging. He is putting my face to the program. Sorry to be so vague. But I have my orders. :groucho:
ahh ok, Ill wait then.

Dont expect Serge to be so easy though. :D

Anyways, again, welcome to the gumbo.

Timon
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:39 PM
He prefers to remain anonymous. I get to handle all the public imaging. He is putting my face to the program. Sorry to be so vague. But I have my orders. :groucho:
Not a good way to win people's trust!

Lemme guess.... Rick Somers? :-)

voodooman
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 19 2003, 10:44 PM
I wont be as nice as Sarettah.

FUCK YOU!!!

:lol:

Timon
06-20-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by voodooman+Jun 19 2003, 11:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Jun 19 2003, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Timon@Jun 19 2003, 10:44 PM
I wont be as nice as Sarettah.

FUCK YOU!!!

:lol:[/b][/quote]
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA trying to look as dangerous as your GFY friends?

HAHAHHAHAHA what's next? Are you going to challenge people here to fight you at the next webmaster show? HAHAHHAHAHAHA

you're not fooling anyone, you look twice as gay now :-)))

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:42 AM
BTW, you still havent told us all here at Oprano when your releasing your new program Timon.

Hurry up already!

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:42 AM
I could only look twice as gay if you was standing next to me.

btw, if you cant tell, I have no GFY friends.

Timon
06-20-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 19 2003, 11:50 PM
I could only look twice as gay if you was standing next to me.

Yep, you certainly look twice as gay as me... make that four times actually ;-)

Timon
06-20-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 19 2003, 11:50 PM

btw, if you cant tell, I have no GFY friends.
Sure I can tell, you have no friends period :-)))

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:45 AM
Snappy,

but why dont you post that pic of you by that motorcycle and the billboard.

I could use a good laugh.

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jun 19 2003, 08:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jun 19 2003, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:39 PM
The boss is an enigma. He prefers to remain anonymous. I get to handle all the public imaging. He is putting my face to the program. Sorry to be so vague. But I have my orders. :groucho:
I don't mind that you were vague about who owns the company you are marketing, I hope you don't mind if I don't send you any traffic :awinky:[/b][/quote]
nah, that's ok that you feel that way man. I just was instructed to let him drop the info himself. He posts on a few boards and will be in Florida. That's all. Not trying to be secretive other than that's what i'm to do under my instructions is all. It's a good program that has kick ass domains and designs and it's not over saturated yet. Excellent rebills too. You should give it a whirl and see what you think. If you prefer to wait til he is known to many that's fine but he is friends with several of the large guys from various places like ynotmasters and other sites. He's not totally anonymous just not real strong with the American way since he is originally from another country.

Thanks Voodoo for being understanding. I'll just have to fend Serge off myself and thanks for the welcome.

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:49 AM
All this from a guy that hides out in a 3rd world country.

voodooman
06-20-2003, 12:53 AM
No Problem undermyspell.

Pay no attn to Timon and I. Aside from turrets syndrome,
he has a few issues about life, and I just like let him
have his fun every now and then.

He's really a swell guy when he is on his medication.

:D

Timon
06-20-2003, 12:59 AM
It's Tourette's Syndrome ... which I prefer to your Closetfag Syndrome ;-)

voodooman
06-20-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 19 2003, 11:07 PM
It's Tourette's Syndrome ... which I prefer to your Closetfag Syndrome ;-)
I stand corrected.

So your a closetfag?

Geez, Im so sorry, I didnt know.

:-))

cj
06-20-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:55 PM
nah, that's ok that you feel that way man.
LOL, you got genders wrong twice in 1 thread! :P

I just was instructed to let him drop the info himself. He posts on a few boards and will be in Florida. That's all. Not trying to be secretive other than that's what i'm to do under my instructions is all. It's a good program that has kick ass domains and designs and it's not over saturated yet. Excellent rebills too. You should give it a whirl and see what you think.

What you have claimed is the same as every other affiliate program claims ... what exactly is 'excellent rebills'? what kind of retention are you seeing on average?

Now that you have pointed out that its a secret who owns the program (you could have just said 'i'm the company representative and will be happy to help you with anything you may need'), we are all wondering why the owner has to be a secret?

Tell him/her to drop by, we'd love to meet the person signing our checks ;-)

he is friends with several of the large guys from various places like ynotmasters

where???? :biglaugh:

if he's been around ynot for a while, he should know a bunch of people over here! he would definately have met the infamous serge ...

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 01:07 AM
oh you aren't bothering me in the least voodoo. Unless that's really you that's in the pic you posted. If it is you're bothering me a great deal :yowsa:

voodooman
06-20-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:15 PM
oh you aren't bothering me in the least voodoo. Unless that's really you that's in the pic you posted. If it is you're bothering me a great deal :yowsa:
Its me, and your makin me blush.

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 01:15 AM
well i'm not sure about you but i've always taken man as a pretty generic response. Even with my nickname and picture up I get it frequently. Hey man, let's have a drink or whatever.

We are seeing currently between 45-65% rebills depending on the particular site. The reason for the rebill rate is simple. We not only have the cascading billing so it's almost impossible for their payment to not go through but we also have a program that if they wish to cancel their trial membership we offer them 3 free site memberships to stay aboard. We also give them a new site membership every 15 days as long as they are an active member.

It is not particularly a huge secret who he is. He does not post on ynot as far as i'm aware. At least i've never seen him post there although he may unbeknownst to me. He is just friends with some of them. I shall ask him to drop by and say hello and see if he can answer some of your questions. Otherwise, he will be with me in Florida live and in person. We are sponsoring the gigamix and planning some goodies on the convention floor. So if he doesn't have a chance to make it her prior to that just look for the chick with the logo on her ass and you'll find us.

Last edited by undermyspell at Jun 19 2003, 09:26 PM

Timon
06-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 12:15 AM
oh you aren't bothering me in the least voodoo. Unless that's really you that's in the pic you posted. If it is you're bothering me a great deal
Don't worry you're safe, he's only interested in MEN.

Timon
06-20-2003, 01:18 AM
65%??? No way!

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by voodooman+Jun 19 2003, 09:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Jun 19 2003, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:15 PM

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
does that mean I get to rub your head?????

Timon
06-20-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 12:30 AM

does that mean I get to rub your head?????
Sorry men only

voodooman
06-20-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Jun 19 2003, 11:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Jun 19 2003, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 12:15 AM
oh you aren't bothering me in the least voodoo. Unless that's really you that's in the pic you posted. If it is you're bothering me a great deal
Don't worry you're safe, he's only interested in MEN.[/b][/quote]
Ahh Timon,

Dont be sad that I turned you down. You'll find someone for you,
Someday!

:awinky:

voodooman
06-20-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell+Jun 19 2003, 11:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (undermyspell @ Jun 19 2003, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -voodooman@Jun 19 2003, 09:23 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--undermyspell@Jun 19 2003, 11:15 PM

does that mean I get to rub your head?????[/b][/quote]
haha, well, it might not be so exciting now, I have hair again.

Shaving it every 2 days was becoming a hassle.

Timon
06-20-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by voodooman+Jun 20 2003, 12:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Jun 20 2003, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Timon@Jun 19 2003, 11:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 12:15 AM
Don't worry you're safe, he's only interested in MEN.
Ahh Timon,

Dont be sad that I turned you down. You'll find someone for you,
Someday!

:awinky:[/b][/quote]
Well if you ever change your mind.... :boohoo: :boohoo:

cj
06-20-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 20 2003, 12:26 AM
65%??? No way!
i don't get it, i asked for average retention and i get a % number ... :huh:

so, is 65% the % of trials that converts to a paid membership in the first month?

i guess i could go check this myself but i'm too lazy, what processor are you using?

cj
06-20-2003, 01:30 AM
ibill & paycom

65%

:huh:

Timon
06-20-2003, 01:32 AM
One would probably have to "forget" to count half the trials to get to 65% ;-)

Last edited by Timon at Jun 20 2003, 12:41 AM

cj
06-20-2003, 01:48 AM
even my womens sites have dropped down to the 30% mark ...

aaaah remember those 65% times? if only we could do it all over again

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 02:01 AM
I apologize. I read your question incorrectly. Our rebills from trial to full membership hover around the 65% mark. Our retention rate varies month to month of course depending on the time of year but a good average is 6 to 8 months retention. Of course there are some that have actually been with us for a couple of years. We are using, epoch , ibill and psw. We also use electracash for online checks and nocreditcard for dialer. Hit me up on icq sometime cj I would love to talk to you about your program. 59075257

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 01:09 AM
Our rebills from trial to full membership hover around the 65% mark. Our retention rate varies month to month of course depending on the time of year but a good average is 6 to 8 months retention.
undermyspell, why do think that not a single paysite on the web can even come close to those #s and you can ??

my next question is are those #s from 5 years ago or 2003 ?

Timon
06-20-2003, 02:17 AM
undermyspell, thanks for sharing your stats from 1996 with us

what do your 2003 stats look like?

honestly?

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 02:20 AM
all I am conveying is what I have been shown in the way of numbers. I don't know how or why. I know the sites are good and the billing is so extensive virtually anyone can get their card or check accepted. The numbers are from this year as the affiliate program hasn't been pulled together as a collective effort for very long. Some of the sites were stand alone paysites from 6 years ago and some are new sites added to the database for the affiliate program. We pay well and the affiliates we have work hard. It's up to you to make what you will of it. If you want to try it and report your numbers compared to other sites by all means be my guest. If you don't want to promote it then I am sorry that we won't be doing business.

cj
06-20-2003, 02:25 AM
i guess the % totals are calculated from the same ibill accounts which contain 97 data through to 2003 data?? fuck, i have no idea how anyone can get a 6-8 month retention these days ... i can't even get that high selling 12 month memberships :huh:

undermyspell, i suggest you go to your boss, and ask a LOT of questions about how the biz works ... we'd all like to promote your stuff as you have some great niches in there, but so far you've just bullshited us with numbers that are incredibly off the norm ... tell your boss that these days, there's lots of webmasters who aren't idiots and won't believe crap like that, but you should do ok on gfy ;-)

you will learn a lot around here, we'll all help you along ... :okthumb:

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by undermyspell@Jun 20 2003, 01:28 AM
If you want to try it and report your numbers compared to other sites by all means be my guest.
undermyspell, i am aware that your sites have been around for many years and the tours look real good. Thats why i gave em a try, But the #s are just not there. :(

EroticAsians.com 2800 2 1/1,400
EroticJapan.com 5303 3 1/1,768

Timon, FYI you're asian sites have out performed every other asian site i've tried over the last few years on targeted asian traffic. :okthumb:

voodooman
06-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Timon is an asian pimp.

cj
06-20-2003, 02:33 AM
what else would you expect from the original master of the asian site?!
:okthumb:

oh and undermyspell, the 2 lines slavik just posted are the only 2 lines most people will see

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 20 2003, 01:39 AM
Timon is an asian pimp.

yeah i hear all the way here in San Fran

" you so crazy,
me love Teeemon long time,
but for you 5 dollah "

Timon
06-20-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Jun 20 2003, 01:37 AM

Timon, FYI you're asian sites have out performed every other asian site i've tried over the last few years on targeted asian traffic. :okthumb:

Asian has always been my specialty! ;-)

Last edited by Timon at Jun 20 2003, 01:45 AM

Timon
06-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Something you have a passion for is always easiest to sell...

You should start some Gay sites voodoo :-))

undermyspell
06-20-2003, 02:40 AM
I am just relaying the information I was given. If it is incorrect I apologize. I did ask very specific question about it when I was brought aboard. I asked rebill % and was told specifically "real rebill %'s are 65%" , I asked how they did that and was told "yes that's because of we give 3 more sites when a user wants to cancel" "and we give a new site to the user every 15 days" when I asked about chargeback ratios here is what I was told "last I checked was for last month %0.07 for Epoch and %0.01 for IBill, I didn't check PSW" I could continue to go through the various email and chat transcripts that I have but this shows a little of what i'm talking about. I would love for you to give it a try. If you do maybe you will see if what i've said is true or not. I am not new to the industry and asked very specific questions concerning the program when I was hired. I knew these were things I would need to know to promote it. If the man is doing the numbers that he gave me then it should show in the stats if you're promoting it. If he isn't then I apologize for incorrect information I may have been given. I asked him specifically to convey what they are doing now and also what they have done in the past. The numbers i've discussed are the ones I was given as the current ones. The sites began with supermodel and hentai and have progressed to the ones he has now. The affiliate program is a good solid one and if posible I will get my hands on the stats to keep as reference for when these questions arise and then I can lay these issues to rest. Have a good evening I must retire as I have surgery in the morning. Good evening and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time visiting with you all even when you were grilling me for info. :)

voodooman
06-20-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 20 2003, 12:46 AM

hmm, that might be a good idea.

Will you and your boyfriend be the starter content?

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 02:44 AM
undermyspell, hope your surgery goes well and you recover fast. g'night

voodooman
06-20-2003, 02:46 AM
Good Luck with your operation.

Take Care.

cj
06-20-2003, 02:46 AM
thanks for being a good sport undermyspell ;-)
we are always nicer the 2nd time :biglaugh:

Timon
06-20-2003, 02:47 AM
Your boss asks you to spread around false numbers on his behalf.

No wonder he prefers to stay anonymous.

Timon
06-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by voodooman+Jun 20 2003, 01:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Jun 20 2003, 01:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Timon@Jun 20 2003, 12:46 AM

Will you and your boyfriend be the starter content?[/b][/quote]
Trust me you couldn't afford it.

voodooman
06-20-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Jun 20 2003, 12:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Jun 20 2003, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -voodooman@Jun 20 2003, 01:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Timon@Jun 20 2003, 12:46 AM

Will you and your boyfriend be the starter content?
Trust me you couldn't afford it.[/b][/quote]
I could scrape up a few quarters, and maybe a half of a snickers.

That should about cover it.

Timon
06-20-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 20 2003, 02:05 AM

You couldn't afford to make me scratch my ass off camera!

voodooman
06-20-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Timon+Jun 20 2003, 01:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ Jun 20 2003, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Jun 20 2003, 02:05 AM

You couldn't afford to make me scratch my ass off camera![/b][/quote]
We shall see about that. But should that be ON camera?

Everyone knows youll get your freak on OFF Camera for free.

Timon
06-20-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 20 2003, 02:28 AM

We shall see about that. But should that be ON camera?

Everyone knows youll get your freak on OFF Camera for free.
Only if it's to service myself, certainly not as a favor to others!

voodooman
06-20-2003, 03:24 AM
Why would you sevice yourself,when you have all those willing asians around you?
;-)

Timon
06-20-2003, 03:56 AM
I wish, but not too many Asians here in amsterdam ;-(

voodooman
06-20-2003, 04:11 AM
Holy shit you move alot, maybe more than me.

But, even better, if you cant get a girl THERE to
service you, then you better go back to Tailand.

Calculus
06-20-2003, 06:01 AM
In my short time investigating the Adult world I've never heard so much bullshit claims and claptrap in all my life. Everyone's program converts 'the best', everyone's program is 'kick ass', 200:1 is standard etc etc.

For example yesterday I was listening to a Maxcash live show where the guy running it called Headless informed everyone that he had a few old domains he'd forgotton about, and so decided to change the links over to Maxcash and then POW, suddenly they were converting at 95:1. Then you've got all the stupid adverts which all seem to talk about money, money, money.

So who are the stupid ones here? The people who make the claims thinking that the sheeple will believe them, or the sheeple for believing the claims of the charlatans?

Mark my words, as great a country America is, it won't be around in about 100-150 years because money somewhere down the line will destroy it, and it will take down the whole globe with it.

cj
06-20-2003, 06:11 AM
has anyone seen the british comedy 'fawlty towers'? i'm thinking manuel, when he says 'ke?' to basil

in other words

what the fuck are you talking about?!?!?!

what does america have to do with an affiliate program???? :huh:

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 20 2003, 03:04 AM
Timon, does that mean you will resurrect the OG site
Amsterdam Cum bath ? :D

Almighty Colin
06-20-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Jun 20 2003, 05:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Jun 20 2003, 05:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Timon@Jun 20 2003, 03:04 AM
Timon, does that mean you will resurrect the OG site
Amsterdam Cum bath ? :D[/b][/quote]
:okthumb:

Amsterdamn, I think it was?

Slav, how's life?

slavdogg
06-20-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Colin@Jun 20 2003, 05:27 AM
Slav, how's life?
better than ever and kicking @$$ :D

you ?

Calculus
06-20-2003, 06:36 AM
cj the word you're looking for is actually 'que' with an acute. 'Ke' is most probably a slav word of some sort.

My point has nothing really to do with an affiliate program, but then if you take what's discussed on this board, 90% of it doesn't have much to do with the Adult internet business either. Just adding my 2 Euros worth.

If you want to talk business and how you all work then I'm all ears.

Timon
06-20-2003, 06:44 AM
Word! ;-))

http://web.archive.org/web/19981203033006/http://208.195.144.165/goc/jpg00033.jpg

Timon
06-20-2003, 06:45 AM
I LOVE Falwty Towers :-))

Remember "nevermind about the war"? ;-))

Winetalk.com
06-20-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 19 2003, 10:46 PM

Welcome! Welcome!

Show us your tits.

voodoo,
c'mon, this is not GFY,
we'd rather see the crotch!
;-)))

Calculus
06-20-2003, 06:56 AM
Fawlty Towers is an all time great, but I don't think it would have worked quite as well if Manuel was substituted for a guy named Strojimir from Bulgaria.

Timon
06-20-2003, 07:00 AM
And I don't think anyone would understand cj unless she wrote it as KE

cj
06-20-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 20 2003, 05:53 AM
I LOVE Falwty Towers :-))

Remember "nevermind about the war"? ;-))
yes, we were forced to watch it growing up - my stepdad is a huge fan.

one year, when he and my mother got married (new relationship with young kids), i was watching his fawlty towers video's which he had painstakingly recorded off the tv 4 hours of episodes ... i left it in the video recorder and taped some 80's music concert thing over the top of it. i think i nearly broke up the relationship :biglaugh:

i got him a dvd version last christmas with a card that said, 'sorry, can you shut up about it now?'

Timon
06-20-2003, 07:20 AM
HAHAHA same here.... Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and Black Adder where mandatory watching in our household... thank God I never erased any of those tapes because my dad would have roasted me on a skewer and served me as Christmas dinner! ;-)

Timon
06-20-2003, 07:21 AM
Or how about this episode where they have a dead body in the hotel and the health inspector shows up ;-))

cj
06-20-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 20 2003, 06:29 AM
Or how about this episode where they have a dead body in the hotel and the health inspector shows up ;-))
is that the one where someone in the restaurant was ordering kippers??

one of my fave's is the waldorf salad episode where they keep getting it wrong no matter how many times it goes back to the kitchen

:biglaugh:

cj
06-20-2003, 08:41 AM
http://www.fawltysite.net/episode04.htm

:biglaugh:

that's right, i remember that scene with the hein-lick :biglaugh: gone wrong, and the guys face ends up in his meal

john clease :wnw:

Winetalk.com
06-20-2003, 08:42 AM
cj,
I slept on it all nite and here is what I have to say....

I am NOT a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a public defender!
;-)))

sarettah
06-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Geez... gonna have to stop going to sleep at night... Looks like I could have had some fun... :yowsa:

Timon
06-20-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jun 20 2003, 07:39 AM
one of my fave's is the waldorf salad episode where they keep getting it wrong no matter how many times it goes back to the kitchen

Yep...
Let's not go into the details of why exactly that episode is so incredibly funny, most folks on this board wouldn't get it ;-))

cj
06-20-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 20 2003, 07:50 AM
cj,
I slept on it all nite and here is what I have to say....

I am NOT a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a public defender!
;-)))
It took you all night to come up with that?!??!!?

you are slipping papa!!!
:nyanya:

*KK*
06-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 19 2003, 10:55 PM

I feel sorry for the girl. Three years in the business and how can one not know that those numbers don't work nor do the supposed reasons for them not produce those effects either.

The average surfer doesn't get thru the site he joined before he quits looking at it and cancels. Giving him 5 new sites every 30 minutes wouldn't cause retention like that either, since there's a reason he joined a particular site and the new ones you give him may not have that same trigger...

I would have serious reservations about working for a company where my boss was hiding and setting me up to be knocked down by the very people I was trying to market to...

sarettah
06-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Jun 20 2003, 07:51 PM
Giving him 5 new sites every 30 minutes wouldn't cause retention like that either
:unsure:

hmmm..lets see.... join 1 site
:30 5 sites = 6 total
1:00 5 sites = 11
1:30 5 sites = 16
2:00 5 sites = 21
2:30 5 sites = 26
3:00 5 sites = 31

3:30 rest hand for half hour..miss site offer

4:00 5 sites = 41
4:30 5 sites = 46
5:00 5 sites = 51
5:30 5 sites = 55

6:00 Surfer dies of from blood loss when his arm falls off.....

Never gets to do a final cancel....

recurring occurs for 2 years because in a bitter argument over the surfers last will and testament it kind of gets missed. The heirs think "teenage Coed Sluts" is some kind of charity he was giving to.....

Yeah, I see how that business model could work..... :yowsa:

cj
06-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Jun 20 2003, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Jun 20 2003, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Timon@Jun 19 2003, 10:55 PM

I feel sorry for the girl. Three years in the business and how can one not know that those numbers don't work nor do the supposed reasons for them not produce those effects either.

The average surfer doesn't get thru the site he joined before he quits looking at it and cancels. Giving him 5 new sites every 30 minutes wouldn't cause retention like that either, since there's a reason he joined a particular site and the new ones you give him may not have that same trigger...

I would have serious reservations about working for a company where my boss was hiding and setting me up to be knocked down by the very people I was trying to market to...[/b][/quote]
KK, you know that every affiliate program that launches these days has to have a board whore to flirt with potential webmasters ... the problems start when they get asked business questions :okthumb:

I remember a few years ago chatting to different program owners, and their opinions on what makes a successful affiliate program ... at that time there were a few women fronting successful affiliate programs (like kk) ... so the general idea was that if you put a hot chick at the front of your affiliate program and post on the boards you would have a successful program.

Being that most of these programs are owned by men who think the tits and ass is what makes these programs successful, we've had an influx of cute women hired purely to flirt and bat their eyelids for webmasters.

When the industry ran out of female employees, it seems to have just randomly grabbed chicks off the street ... as we can see by this example, they are given instructions they don't really understand by program owners who want to remain secretive

:rolleyes:

i just had a great idea for a webmaster resource ... a board whore training camp!!! meat & aga, can we use the betabrigade software???

:gbounce:

Timon
06-21-2003, 02:09 AM
I have an even better idea, I'm going to pretend to be a hot chick and promote my proggy that way... ;-))

Opti
01-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Looks like undermyspell really did have a problem with accounting ;-)

http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showth...=&threadid=3761 (http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3761)

:redance:

gonzo
01-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Opti@Jan 13 2004, 04:41 PM
Looks like undermyspell really did have a problem with accounting ;-)

http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showth...=&threadid=3761 (http://www.greenguyandjim.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3761)

:redance:
100 non paying programs and lying reps.

I was wondering why someone resurrected this thread...but your right.
Aint is amazing what happens between June and Jan?

Opti
01-14-2004, 04:17 AM
And the oprano "welcoming committee" pegged her as a problem from day one ;-))

Speaking of getting paid...

Has anyone anywhere seen any bucks arrive in their account from Adstats in the last month?