PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With Bernie, Anthony wrestling

deepundercover
06-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Mordy: "My new nickname is Mordecai. I got so many calls and emails after you posted that. You love f---ing with me. Hilarious."

DUC: "I feel terrible. I thought I disguised you well."

Mordy: "I'm sure you feel terrible. You and Bernie are probably just beside yourself."

DUC: "Bernie [owner of setgo.com aka Dig420] paid me to do that."

Mordy: "What would he know? He's wrestling Anthony [another setgo.com, fetishbucks.com employee] all day long."

DUC: "Do you think there might be something homoerotic about that?"

Mordecai: "Very. At least Gary Kremen thinks so. He always says to me, 'Isn't that weird that these guys are always wrestling with each other? Kinda homoerotic isn't it? I find it very strange.'"

Anthony
06-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by deepundercover@Jun 19 2003, 10:21 AM
Mordy: "My new nickname is Mordecai. I got so many calls and emails after you posted that. You love f---ing with me. Hilarious."

DUC: "I feel terrible. I thought I disguised you well."

Mordy: "I'm sure you feel terrible. You and Bernie are probably just beside yourself."

DUC: "Bernie [owner of setgo.com aka Dig420] paid me to do that."

Mordy: "What would he know? He's wrestling Anthony [another setgo.com, fetishbucks.com employee] all day long."

DUC: "Do you think there might be something homoerotic about that?"

Mordecai: "Very. At least Gary Kremen thinks so. He always says to me, 'Isn't that weird that these guys are always wrestling with each other? Kinda homoerotic isn't it? I find it very strange.'"
Gary Kremen thinks it's weird? We spent about 10 minutes doing Gracie Jiu Jitsu, Me and Gary. In fact he wants us to get him a Gracie certified instructor to teach him.

Come on Mordicai, you're only saying this cause I choked your ass out in less than 7 seconds.

Winetalk.com
06-19-2003, 02:44 PM
is this a gay thread for oprano gay webmasters?
;-)))

Anthony
06-19-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 19 2003, 10:52 AM
is this a gay thread for oprano gay webmasters?
;-)))
No Serge, it's for us Bi-Curious types. =o))))