PDA

View Full Version : Note to self: Don't screw with Serge...

sarettah
06-18-2003, 12:23 AM
Ok, I'm wandering through Lens's place before I shut down for the night and I notice a thread with Serge's name as the starter. Damn thing goes 6 pages, 250+ replies. So I think to myself..."think I'll take a look"

So I read a bit of the first page (started May 30) to get an idea of what it is about....(Serge pissing if you didn't already know..lol) Then I jump to the last page, expecting it to be totally off topic by then.... Nopers, still pissing, 6 fucking days later.....

Then I notice the posts from today... Serge came back, 12 days later with more of the same... To be exact, an article with a reference that used the name of the guy he was going at it with (Joe Sixpack)... Too fucking funny...

So, not just the ability to stay cool while pissing, not just the stamina to keep it up for a week or so... But also the fucking memory to allow him to come back later when he finds an odd reference out there to add...

The moral of the story is.... Don't fuck with Serge...... lolololololol

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.p...50&pagenumber=6 (http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138298&perpage=50&pagenumber=6)

:wnw: :wnw: :wnw: :nyanya: :wnw: :wnw: :wnw:

voodooman
06-18-2003, 02:10 AM
Yup, hes an elephant all right.

:nyanya:

sarettah
06-18-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 18 2003, 01:18 AM

In one of the other threads it says Serge is a teddy bear...

So which is it, an elephant or a Teddy bear?

Think it might be poll time.......

:yowsa:

voodooman
06-19-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Jun 18 2003, 06:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Jun 18 2003, 06:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--voodooman@Jun 18 2003, 01:18 AM

In one of the other threads it says Serge is a teddy bear...

So which is it, an elephant or a Teddy bear?

Think it might be poll time.......

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
Depends on what time of the month it is.

:P