PDA

View Full Version : Chat tonight - Other Sex

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 08:39 AM
I'm hosting a chat tonight at www.othersex.com - it's the new free bdsm/fetish community site I opened.

If this type of thing interest you stop by around 9PM EST and say hello.

I'm also logged in every tuesday and thur for lunch- 1PM EST. If you have an interest in niche and looking to network with the public, start a poll, ask questions etc. Other Sex also has a forum.

Thanks,
Dianna

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 08:52 AM
DV,
I like spanking women who beleive they are domme's...should I attend?
;-)))

JR
06-13-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 05:00 AM
DV,
;-)))
they dont call him Serge "I'll ride you like a goat" Birbrair for nuthin

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 08:00 AM
DV,
;-)))
Sure they are called a smart ass masochist (SAM) YOU’RE a SAM- Serge
Perhaps you have never REALLY been with a dominant woman. That’s really your problem.
:agrin:

Come on by. We should have a nice crowd tonight but isn't tonight Oprano Boy's Club? lol

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 10:57 AM
Perhaps you have never REALLY been with a dominant woman.

DV, that's how they all start but in 3 hours just melt in my hands....

goats have MORE spirit
;-))))

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 10:05 AM

goats have MORE spirit
;-))))
I will admit that you are charming, cute and you have a electrifying personality- face to face…

I don’t however believe you’ve ever been with a truly dominant woman or should I say Domina – who understands her power, uses it constructively and truly enjoys controlling men like you. The right woman could and would change your mind…trust me on that. You’re not all that hard to figure out Serge.

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Jun 13 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Jun 13 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 10:05 AM

goats have MORE spirit
;-))))
I will admit that you are charming, cute and you have a electrifying personality- face to face…

I don’t however believe you’ve ever been with a truly dominant woman or should I say Domina – who understands her power, uses it constructively and truly enjoys controlling men like you. The right woman could and would change your mind…trust me on that. You’re not all that hard to figure out Serge.[/b][/quote]
DV,
all I know that:
we had lunch and after that you refused ALL invitations for dinner.

You KNOW you'll melt, and just scared for a good reason.

do you see Forest getting scared?

nope, even though he is submissive and stretches his ass per my request as we speak,
he KNOWS, he won't just melt
;-))))

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 13 2003, 10:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 13 2003, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Dianna Vesta@Jun 13 2003, 10:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 10:05 AM

goats have MORE spirit
;-))))

I don’t however believe you’ve ever been with a truly dominant woman or should I say Domina – who understands her power, uses it constructively and truly enjoys controlling men like you. The right woman could and would change your mind…trust me on that. You’re not all that hard to figure out Serge.
DV,
all I know that:
we had lunch and after that you refused ALL invitations for dinner.

You KNOW you'll melt, and just scared for a good reason.

do you see Forest getting scared?

nope, even though he is submissive and stretches his ass per my request as we speak,
he KNOWS, he won't just melt
;-))))[/b][/quote]
hahahahaha.. and you really think that's why? I'm not really a night person that's why lunch works so well for me. Besides you ate lunch then went back to your hole to geek away. lol- oh yea that will make a woman melt for sure! hahahahahahaha Typical fucking geek!

LL use to at least page me or drop me an email from time to time but now I don't hear anything. is that what happens when they melt? Do you melt their brains too? lol

Forest... hmmm no comment. Must be the wine.

But seriously, I would love to see you and LL. I had a few crazy months, that's all- my mom and moving. Both serious matters. I told you that once I get a little more settled and it's not so hot, I'd love to have you come out to go horse back riding and to see my new place.

You can pretty much count on one thing tho... I am truly dominant. Spanking my ass if probably not an option UNLESS it's my birthday.

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 11:26 AM
I am truly dominant. Spanking my ass if probably not an option UNLESS it's my birthday.

DV,
not to worry, I dealt with harder cases than that....let just make a deal a priori:
you won't BEG for more,
when I say: "That's it, darling",
I mean it
;-))))

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 11:38 AM
Besides you ate lunch then went back to your hole to geek away

DV, it would be irresponcible of me to neglect all the friends I made overnite at AdultFriendFinder!
;-))))

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 11:40 AM
LL use to at least page me or drop me an email from time to time but now I don't hear anything.

have you ever tried talk on the phone with ball gag in your mouth?

I bet you never typed with your hands cuffed behind your back either!
;-)))

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 10:48 AM
LL use to at least page me or drop me an email from time to time but now I don't hear anything.

have you ever tried talk on the phone with ball gag in your mouth?

I bet you never typed with your hands cuffed behind your back either!
;-)))
Nope can't say that I have!

At least things are working out.

susanna
06-13-2003, 04:30 PM
I just had to comment on this thread... it made me smile at all the dominent males that have been "so sure" that I was not a dominant female and that if they could just work their wonders on me i would see the light that I am really deep down submissive.

I have to say that I think that some dominant males could (and I have experience with this) very well enjoy submission now and then with the right domme. Basically we switch terms to top and bottom and let the usually dominant one top from the bottom.

It really does get tiring when a master cannot leave a mistress alone... always trying to be the bigger dominant. I dont play those games and it can be taken by a dominant as submission when you just walk away... till some day they figure it out.

Dianna I will try to come to chat for a bit... had to have some surgery a few days ago so if I feel well enough I will drop in!

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 04:46 PM
I have to say that I think that some dominant males could (and I have experience with this) very well enjoy submission now and then with the right domme.

ok, I am sold! Dominate me!

but do it right for Christ sake!

I expect you to be GOOD at it meaning:
full blown 2 gallon eneam for a foreplay,
fucking my ass with 12" by 2 inch strap on,
making me suck my own cock and flog me every time I complain that the end of it hits the bottom of my stomach way to hard...

are you domme enough for me????
;-))))

Ther Mightier they talk,
the harder they fall!

Forest, will you make pictures?
;-))))

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 13 2003, 03:54 PM
I have to say that I think that some dominant males could (and I have experience with this) very well enjoy submission now and then with the right domme.

ok, I am sold! Dominate me!

but do it right for Christ sake!

I expect you to be GOOD at it meaning:
full blown 2 gallon eneam for a foreplay,
fucking my ass with 12" by 2 inch strap on,
making me suck my own cock and flog me every time I complain that the end of it hits the bottom of my stomach way to hard...

are you domme enough for me????
;-))))

Ther Mightier they talk,
the harder they fall!

Forest, will you make pictures?
;-))))
Are we back on this enema thing again? Didn’t we cover that last year?

Two gallons and a 12 inch dildo? That’s just wishing FUCKING thinking Serge. If you can take two gallons up your ass and THEN a 12 incher then you’re quite a…… shit I can’t even find the words for that one.

Susanna – I look forward to meeting you. It sound be a fun time. We’ve got tops, bottoms, lesbians and more. If Mr. Two Gallon makes it no doubt he’ll have his Boy’s Club standing behind him which means he’ll be one show and full of piss and vinegar! Then again isn’t that Serge all the time?

susanna
06-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Actually domination does not always have to do with pain or embarassment. Most women dominate men every day. When a woman controls your orgasm she is dominating you. Ever wonder why sex with a mature woman is the hottest sex you have had? cause she knows how to control your orgasm. She makes you wait but doesnt let you loose interest. She will even frustrate you and take you to a height of orgasm that is beyond what you get every day.

Women who have this power keep their guys very happy. In real life these women never seem dominant... in sex play they are very dominant.

Now a liking for orgasm while in pain is a completely different kink... and a sweet one too if your man enough... okay I wont even go there... pain is not for everyone but I can tell you that orgasm while adrenalyn is flowing is sweet indeed... you will want to repeat if over and over... actually a submissive always has more bodily pleasure then a good dominant...fun... maybe not :P

A dominant gets his/her pleasure from giving the ultimate of pleasure... by doing things that are not necessarily easy and sometimes not comfortable but alot of times they are requested like humiliation... submissives into humilliation are again another breed... they want a connection... to prove themselves... all sorts of things...everyone wants something different...and infact... a good dominant figures out what the submissive gets off on and if its a match to what they like to do ....well its d/s heaven...

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Oh then hells bells Susanna you gotta come to Niche Cartel once we finish our forum area. We'll be discussing the dynamics of BDSM/niche/fetish. It's a webmasters site but it offers information to help webmasters interested in publishing niche. You'd be perfect.

We also have a niche models classifieds for models and producers to post to. That way webamsters can locate real niche producers.

If you're on our mailing list we'll send you a grand opening notice.

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Jun 13 2003, 05:06 PM

Two gallons and a 12 inch dildo? That’s just wishing FUCKING thinking Serge. If you can take two gallons up your ass and THEN a 12 incher then you’re quite a…… shit I can’t even find the words for that one.

DV,
if you lived with LL for a year, you'd be able to take even BIGGER load!

that's why your kind of "dommes" don't quite do it for me...I got used to REAL woman!
;-))))

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 13 2003, 06:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 13 2003, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Jun 13 2003, 05:06 PM

DV,
if you lived with LL for a year, you'd be able to take even BIGGER load!

that's why your kind of "dommes" don't quite do it for me...I got used to REAL woman!
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Real women.. I guess everyone has their idea of what that means.

You can’t win when it comes to insanity or a personal agenda. I learned this way to early in the game.

Dianna Vesta
06-13-2003, 08:26 PM
Only 15 minutes away

Winetalk.com
06-13-2003, 11:27 PM
DV,
sorry, was indisposed,
but my prostate exam is over now...
how was yours?
;-)))

*KK*
06-14-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Jun 13 2003, 02:06 PM

Oh come now, we've all seen him dish out more than that over the years to a few people, surely he can take it ;-}}}

dig420
06-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Dom girls always start out all tough, then within a week they just wanna lay back and be throat-fucked like everyone else ;)

Dianna Vesta
06-14-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Jun 14 2003, 03:38 PM
Dom girls always start out all tough, then within a week they just wanna lay back and be throat-fucked like everyone else ;)
And you're like everyone esle, right? lol

Only a boy child would make that type of statement and insult a woman in a public forum.

Winetalk.com
06-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Jun 14 2003, 05:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Jun 14 2003, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dig420@Jun 14 2003, 03:38 PM

Only a boy child would make that type of statement and insult a woman in a public forum.[/b][/quote]
DV,
forgive him he doesn'ty knoww aht he is foing..
you can play with my ass ANY time...Forest does
;-))

Dianna Vesta
06-14-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+Jun 14 2003, 05:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ Jun 14 2003, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Dianna Vesta@Jun 14 2003, 05:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dig420@Jun 14 2003, 03:38 PM

Only a boy child would make that type of statement and insult a woman in a public forum.
DV,
;-))[/b][/quote]
hahahaha aren't you packing? lol

I knew there was something up with you and Forest. Now I know.

slavdogg
06-14-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by susanna@Jun 13 2003, 05:12 PM
Ever wonder why sex with a mature woman is the hottest sex you have had? cause she knows how to control your orgasm. She makes you wait but doesnt let you loose interest. She will even frustrate you and take you to a height of orgasm that is beyond what you get every day.

:okthumb: susanna, i just had a orgasm reading that :)

Winetalk.com
06-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Jun 14 2003, 06:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Jun 14 2003, 06:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Serge_Oprano@Jun 14 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by -Dianna Vesta@Jun 14 2003, 05:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dig420@Jun 14 2003, 03:38 PM

DV,
;-))
hahahaha aren't you packing? lol

I knew there was something up with you and Forest. Now I know.[/b][/quote]
DV,
yes, there is...

Fat Forest CAN put storm shutters!
;-)))

susanna
06-15-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Jun 14 2003, 03:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Jun 14 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--susanna@Jun 13 2003, 05:12 PM
Ever wonder why sex with a mature woman is the hottest sex you have had? cause she knows how to control your orgasm. She makes you wait but doesnt let you loose interest. She will even frustrate you and take you to a height of orgasm that is beyond what you get every day.

:okthumb: susanna, i just had a orgasm reading that :)[/b][/quote]
Glad to be of assistance slavedog!

Dig... I love how guys try to set off a domme... they are not quite sure what to make of them. Its not like we want to conquer all you men... we just like to give those that enjoy strong aggressive assertive controlling women what they are looking for. I still like to give pleasure just as much as a submissive woman... I just do it in a different way.

So Dig you wont see me here trying to convert you, I dont conquer men but I do accept those worthy of my time.

Winetalk.com
06-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Susanna, I am ready whenever you are...

I am a great sub and only bit off the nipple once when my mistress hit my ball sack by mistake...
other than that -
I am PERFECT!
;-))

susanna
06-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2003, 04:24 PM

I am a great sub and only bit off the nipple once when my mistress hit my ball sack by mistake...
other than that -
I am PERFECT!
;-))
LOL

A mistress let you suck her nipple? mistake one.

:P

Winetalk.com
06-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by susanna+Jun 15 2003, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (susanna @ Jun 15 2003, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@Jun 15 2003, 04:24 PM

other than that -
I am PERFECT!
;-))
LOL

A mistress let you suck her nipple? mistake one.

:P[/b][/quote]
she didn't,
her mistake was using plastic handcuffs
;-))))

cj
06-15-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by susanna@Jun 15 2003, 07:21 PM
So Dig you wont see me here trying to convert you, I dont conquer men but I do accept those worthy of my time.
:okthumb:

pearl!

Dianna Vesta
06-16-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by cj+Jun 15 2003, 09:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Jun 15 2003, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--susanna@Jun 15 2003, 07:21 PM
:okthumb:

pearl![/b][/quote]
It’s like being lesbian… there are people who think that because you are that you want EVERY woman.

People get weird about the craziest shit. If I seem a little too assertive, demanding, etc. people immediately think it’s due to my lifestyle as a Mistress. Or that all my relationships are based on this dynamic.

gigi
06-16-2003, 03:36 PM
*taking notes*.....

:awinky: