PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo Montreal.....

JFK
06-12-2003, 12:43 AM
Well, We almost made the Wednesday Deadline......here they are the Montreal pics, Enjoy , we did.........
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries.htm

Peaches
06-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Thanks again for the pictures, JFK! :inlove:

I'm recognizing fewer and fewer people from every convention..... :(

voodooman
06-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the pics JFK.

Since I couldnt be there, your
the next best thing.

:D

JFK
06-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 12 2003, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the pics JFK.

Since I couldnt be there, your
the next best thing.

:D
Thanks Voodooman, hope to see you in Florida! Peaches, you have to get out a little more often, there are a lot of opportunities out there at the shows :rokk:

Peaches
06-12-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by JFK@Jun 12 2003, 03:52 PM
Peaches, you have to get out a little more often, there are a lot of opportunities out there at the shows :rokk:
I know, I know - just so many things going on that I'm afraid if I leave, they'll blow up. More than likely it WOULDN'T happen, I'm just suffering from self-importance. :agrin: Plus, I like looking at your pictures even for the shows I'm at :)

I'll be in Miami again this year though! B)

voodooman
06-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Jun 12 2003, 02:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Jun 12 2003, 02:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JFK@Jun 12 2003, 03:52 PM
Peaches, you have to get out a little more often, there are a lot of opportunities out there at the shows :rokk:
I know, I know - just so many things going on that I'm afraid if I leave, they'll blow up. More than likely it WOULDN'T happen, I'm just suffering from self-importance. :agrin: Plus, I like looking at your pictures even for the shows I'm at :)

I'll be in Miami again this year though! B)[/b][/quote]
Ive heard this excuse for so many years and so many shows.

Come up with a new one already Peach.

:P

Peaches
06-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 12 2003, 05:11 PM
Ive heard this excuse for so many years and so many shows.

Come up with a new one already Peach.

:P
Ahem - were YOU in Vegas for the last 3 Januarys? I was. Were you Vegas for 2 Novembers? I was. Were you Miami 3 (or 4 - can't remember, hehehe) years ago? I was. Were you in NO 3 years ago? I was (though I was sick that trip, hehehe). Were you in FL last year? I was. :nyanya:

I get to shows - just not as often as I want to. :cryin:

kath
06-12-2003, 08:23 PM
WOW....lots of pics! Whew! Didn't think I was gonna make it through to the other side! lol

Looks like everyone had a great time...saw lots of folks in there that I hadn't seen in quite awhile - great to see so many people getting to the shows. :yowsa:

Looking forward to Internext already...so much stuff to do before then though.

Thanks for the pics JFK - as always, you provide an awesome service to those who were stuck at home. Through your pics we get to get in on a *little* bit of the fun! :rokk:

JFK
06-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by kath@Jun 12 2003, 04:31 PM
WOW....lots of pics! Whew! Didn't think I was gonna make it through to the other side! lol

Looks like everyone had a great time...saw lots of folks in there that I hadn't seen in quite awhile - great to see so many people getting to the shows. :yowsa:

Looking forward to Internext already...so much stuff to do before then though.

Thanks for the pics JFK - as always, you provide an awesome service to those who were stuck at home. Through your pics we get to get in on a *little* bit of the fun! :rokk:
Thanks Kath, its all the people that make these events what they are ! I just happen to be there with the camera :rokk:

3xwebdes
06-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Thanks JFK for the pics....

JFK
06-17-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by 3xwebdes@Jun 13 2003, 03:23 PM
Thanks JFK for the pics....
Pleasure ... I see you found Aria... :awinky: