PDA

View Full Version : MikeAI

Naughty
06-10-2003, 11:21 AM
You asked me to start a new thread if the transfer for one of my domains was not working again. Well .. it isn't. I placed a new order yesterday and asked my host if they got the email specified, but they did not.

How do we solve this issue?

Account: inpresif
Domain: erodiscount.com

Hooper
06-10-2003, 11:39 AM
having problems here too. trying to move 3 domains over to the awesome directnic interface... constant issues.

Mike AI
06-10-2003, 11:50 AM
Just send an ICQ to Sig. Will find out what is going on.

Hooper
06-10-2003, 11:56 AM
You have a guy named David at directnic who is really topnotch. I'm not sure how thrilled he is that i have his icq... but he always solves things for me immediately :)

:okthumb:

Peaches
06-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@Jun 10 2003, 11:29 AM
You asked me to start a new thread if the transfer for one of my domains was not working again. Well .. it isn't. I placed a new order yesterday and asked my host if they got the email specified, but they did not.

How do we solve this issue?

Account: inpresif
Domain: erodiscount.com
Just in looking at the domain, the only email listed is the email address at the ISP. Does the ISP own the domain or does an individual? If there's an individual that owns it, but the ISP is the only email address on the account, I would guess that could cause some major problems. I know MY ISP wouldn't approve a transfer of a domain on my behalf. :(

Or I could be reading it wrong and talking out my butt - I just wanted to present a possible problem.

Mike AI
06-10-2003, 12:10 PM
So are you straight Hoop?

Sig has some people looking into it, to see if there is a major system issue, or just a few small problems for certain people.

Mike AI
06-10-2003, 12:11 PM
OK This is from Sig:

David (11:33 AM) :
the transfer is pending owner approval by domain-admin@vuurwerk.nl
I have resent him the confirmation email .. should be sent out at the top of the hour...
The confirmation email sent yesterday (June 09, 2003 14:02:55 ) has not been received/opened yet ... wondering if they have any email filters set up that is blocking the email.

Naughty
06-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks, I doublechecked and the emailaddress listed is the one that should be working on their end.

I have to say they DO suck, ever since they were taken over by a large telecom company here in the Netherlands it has been getting worse. and they charge for EVERY little thing you ask.

Peaches, what you are saying is partially right. As I stated above, they SUCK.

Mike AI
06-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Naughty you can get yourself a nice POP e-mail account with DirectNIC....

:D

Naughty
06-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 10 2003, 12:57 PM
Naughty you can get yourself a nice POP e-mail account with DirectNIC....

:D
hehe, yeah .. I got the email.

I think I have plenty of those already though:)