PDA

View Full Version : Adultoutsourcing

Naughty
06-09-2003, 07:00 PM
We're seriously considering hiring a webmaster there for 48 hours a week to do our odd jobs, like gallerydesign, submitting and stuff like that.

Anybody here ever used them?

edit; typo

Last edited by Naughty at Jun 9 2003, 03:13 PM

Mike AI
06-09-2003, 07:16 PM
I have seen the site, think its a great idea....

but there are some inherent flaws with hiring people to work over the net.... we have tried to hire people to do things, and for the most part have been dissappointed.

If the company finds good, reliable people, who get work done - and if not, provides you with someone else, it could be a great service!

However, if it just taking in resumes and sends people out without checking on them, could be bad....

Naughty
06-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 9 2003, 03:24 PM
I have seen the site, think its a great idea....

but there are some inherent flaws with hiring people to work over the net.... we have tried to hire people to do things, and for the most part have been dissappointed.

If the company finds good, reliable people, who get work done - and if not, provides you with someone else, it could be a great service!

However, if it just taking in resumes and sends people out without checking on them, could be bad....
We're being setup for the free month in July. I will have 3 weeks to make a list with a shitload of stuff to do and see if they make me at least twice what they will cost.

Mike AI
06-09-2003, 07:47 PM
Well keep us posted Naughty, would like to know how they turn out for you!

cj
06-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 9 2003, 06:55 PM
Well keep us posted Naughty, would like to know how they turn out for you!
Me too Naughty, let us know how you go with them ... concept looked a bit too good to be true to me, but i'm hoping you tell me otherwise ;-)