PDA

View Full Version : SoBegirl Says GoodBy

SoBeGirl Video
06-09-2003, 01:15 PM
Well it is almost over.

Here is a scan of the "real" agreement Joe and I signed. See his writing at the bottom where it says "address to FedEx etc..."

So this case is closed. You can buy from SoBeGirl without worries, SoBeGirl has no copywrite music in the videos. And if you want to learn more about what is considered copywrite music I suggest you look into the Westland case to understand what a court will and will not bust you for.

Don't get all-nervous from rumors or conjecture from my competition or from people that follow me from board to board trying to ruin me. Look up the facts. After you do you will realize that when you buy from SoBeGirl you get the best deals in town, you get the best service and you are protected by the law. SoBeGirl will never let you down.

And you guys at Oprano, good try trying to put me out of business. Your insults, lies and slanger, lame attempts at hacking my servers (which have been fruitless) have gotten me so many more sales.

It really is a shame that the more trash you throw at me the more money I make. I would rather make money in a nice way but it is all the same to me. Thank you guys so much.

I might even consider buying an banner space here in thanks. But the problem is you only have about 4 people that do about 90 percent of the posting so I think it would be a real waste of money. The other 10 percent are the same 4 people just with different handles. OPRANO - What a fucking joke...

I am out of here now that the facts are know.

http://www.sobegirl.com/joe/j10.jpg

sarettah
06-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Put whatever spin you want on it Erik....

That contract would not now exist if Mike had not started his thread raising the question of your honesty....

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?a...08f482825ae31ef (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4028&s=1c07bd2c37ad460ce08f482825ae31ef)

Good bye for now Sobeboy....

Come on back when you grow some integrity....

amacontent
06-09-2003, 01:32 PM
Well that contract dont mean shit. YOU NEVER PAID ME> show me proof of payment dickhead. You signed contract , but never paid me. And u said u wouldnt

Peaches
06-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by SoBeGirl Video@Jun 9 2003, 01:23 PM
other 10 percent are the same 4 people just with different handles. OPRANO - What a fucking joke...
Just for my amusement, could you please share with us which of the "handles" are the same person? :blink:

SoBeGirl Video
06-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Joe, I would be more than happy to pay you your first install ment of 350 dollars if you would kindly go to all the boards and Make retractions about all the things you said to me and hurt my business. I would be happy to pay you the money if you would kindly pay me back themoney that Paypal has loceked out ofmy account because of the backlash you caused me. If you would like to talk more about this I would be happy to discuss the terms with you. How much money doyou think your little games costme? I dont' even know know but I guess time will tell. JOb well done Amigo. Now start posting, GFY, here, NetPond, and many others occording to what I have heard so far. Do you want me to sue you? . I hear from my loyal customers that you visited several boards and slandered my good name. LEt meknow when you plan to make these retractions. By law you have 10 days to do so.

sarettah
06-09-2003, 01:50 PM
I thought you said goodbye...

Skat skat skat... get out.. before I get out the can of roach spray

:lol:

amacontent
06-09-2003, 02:02 PM
1st installment was $1500 scumbag, then $350 a month. Only reason I started this war was you ICQed me next day after you got that tape and said you wanted a cheper price. I have the conversation saved from ICQ. Ill see you in court. You had your chance. Now that offer is no good anymore.

SoBeGirl Video
06-09-2003, 02:03 PM
sarettah - now stop following me around. YOu lose - I win. So leave me alone now. PIck on someone else who is afraid to fight back.

I am still smiling and still making money, My girlfriend still loves me and we had sex in a heated pool under a moon lit sky last night after I spent an hour of windsurfing. Then I tore up some 50 thousand dollar cars in my 20 thousand dollar car.

What did you do besides sit on your fat ass and listen to your bratty kids complain. Get a life, try to put some other weak provider out of business. YOu have no effect on SoBeGirl.

Good luck - I WIN I WIN WIN- Yes that is gloating....

Winetalk.com
06-09-2003, 02:21 PM
sarretah, he lies again...it was raining all nite and no moon...clouds fully covered it
;-))

once a lier is ALWAYS a lier...

sarettah
06-09-2003, 02:24 PM
What exactly did you win sobitemyassbottomboy?

Lol....at the car and sex references....You just don't get it, do you ?

I (and I think most people here) could care less what you drive, who you have sex with, or how much money you have.... This isn't GFY....

On this board, you have to earn respect.. It isn't automatic..

If you make claims around here, you need to be able to back them up to be taken seriously...

You have stumbled through for the past few days, showing yourself to be a liar, a thief and a very inept business person...

Many folks have gotten to see that and as a result will know to avoid doing business with you..

What you don't see is that this was never about me winning or losing... I had nothing to win and I had nothing to lose...

You on the other hand had a chance to rewrite your reputation and you blew it....

JR
06-09-2003, 02:27 PM
http://www.pleasurelabs.com/pics/sobegirl4.jpg

Rolo
06-09-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SoBeGirl Video@Jun 9 2003, 09:23 AM
But the problem is you only have about 4 people that do about 90 percent of the posting so I think it would be a real waste of money. The other 10 percent are the same 4 people just with different handles.
That means that you are one of those 4 people... who are you again?

Mike AI
06-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Na Na Na nah,

Na Na Na nah,

Hey Hey..... GOODBYE.....

If Joe had any brains or balls you ass would be hit with a TRO, and your 15k car would be his before the end of the year.

Reagardless, I seriously doubt if anyone of any substance will do business with you ever again!

sarettah
06-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Jun 9 2003, 01:29 PM
sarretah, he lies again...it was raining all nite and no moon...clouds fully covered it
;-))

once a lier is ALWAYS a lier...
lololol.... Yeah serge, aint it the truth.............

Anyway, sobeboy, even I can succumb to the who has the biggest dick syndrome...

So while you were pretending to be in a heated pool with your blowup doll and playing with your hot wheels collection, I was here:

http://www.awrats.com/images/annopool.jpg

You've already seen my truck.....

And I didn't ever have to rip anyone off in the slightest to get this....

Just had to work hard and honest....

voodooman
06-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SoBeGirl Video@Jun 9 2003, 11:56 AM
Joe, I would be more than happy to pay you your first install ment of 350 dollars if you would kindly go to all the boards and Make retractions about all the things you said to me and hurt my business.
Didnt you just say your biz was booming over all of this?

Which is it you nutcase.

BTW,

this handle, voodooman, is really Sarettah.

:nyanya:

voodooman
06-09-2003, 04:31 PM
BTW, according to some optimists on GFY about LWI, my avatar will be back up soon.
:lol:

Carrie
06-09-2003, 05:27 PM
So sitting down and listening to your children's complaints automatically make you a loser?
Mark me down in the loser category then... proudly, at that.
I can't play penis games (don't have one) but I can have fun with vehicle games... I can haul 7 people comfortably in my all-leather $31,000 van - even though I only paid $3,900 for it, LOL. To us loser parenting folks, it's not the money you spend, it's the money you save. But I guess our priorities are all screwed up anyway. :P

sarettah
06-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Hi Carrie :agrin: Haven't yapped with you in a while....

How's things doing in your neck of thewoods....

Timon
06-09-2003, 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Exposed as a LIAR, a THIEF, a PIRATE and a CHEATER.

Prozac can't help you this time Erik, it's final, you're a loser and no Prozac in the world is going to change that!!

:bjump: :bjump: :bjump: :bjump: :nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya: :bjump: :bjump: :bjump: :bjump:

cj
06-10-2003, 02:44 AM
is this guy for real??!??!

(this handle is really voodooman who is really sarettah)

Carrie
06-10-2003, 02:51 AM
Hey Sarettah! Same old same old over here, you know me - chicken with my head cut off. :awinky: Kelsey starts kindergarten this year, can you believe it? I'm wondering if summer camp in a few weeks is going to be a huge relief for me or have me sitting here moping and missing him every day.
You look busy... seeing your name on a lot of the threads 'round here... you startin' trouble? :awinky:

Oh! For the record, I've seen Sarettah's ass, and it is not fat. (Goofy, but not fat.)

Last edited by Carrie at Jun 10 2003, 02:00 AM

voodooman
06-10-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by cj@Jun 10 2003, 12:52 AM
is this guy for real??!??!

(this handle is really voodooman who is really sarettah)
dont believe everything you read cj.

This is me, the one and only.

:D

cj
06-10-2003, 04:33 AM
i am me too!!
co-incidence?! i think not!!

voodooman
06-10-2003, 06:19 AM
cj,

hows my girl? Imogene Bailey?

cj
06-10-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@Jun 10 2003, 05:27 AM
cj,

hows my girl? Imogene Bailey?

http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/Singl...s-IfUWantMe.htm (http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/Singles/MichaelWoods-IfUWantMe.htm)

She's currently in the UK, promoting the single ;-)

Forest
06-10-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Timon@Jun 9 2003, 07:55 PM
a PIRATE

hey

Im a pirate

got a fucking problem with that?

:moon: