PDA

View Full Version : DirectNic Transferring domain doesn't work ?

Naughty
06-03-2003, 06:24 AM
I've been trying to transfer a few domains INTO Directnic, since last november. The party who should get the email for the transfer, said they did not get the email and after retrying/purchasing for 5 times, I got sick of it.

However, now I tried again to transfer a domain from one of the bggest providers here in the Netherlands into DN, it went wrong AGAIN. They told me they never got the email to agree to the transfer, I guess that is why it went wrong last year as well.

Any others have trouble with tihs?

JR
06-03-2003, 06:30 AM
i just transferred a ton of domains to directnic and had ZERO problems.

slavdogg
06-03-2003, 06:38 AM
Naughty, i have transfers 1000s of domains into directnic and never had a problem with getting an email.

the only time that i know off when you wont get an email is when a domain is locked. And even in this case you would still get something from directnic saying "domain locked, cant be transfered" or something like that.

but just in case check at http://www.nsiregistry.com if your domains are locked or un-locked

Naughty
06-03-2003, 06:45 AM
hmm, sounds weird. I'll have a look to see if they are locked.

Peaches
06-03-2003, 09:55 AM
I've transferred hundreds of domains into DirectNic - no problems. Make SURE the email address is correct on the domain and make SURE the person getting the email doesn't have it filtered in some way.

And they have a link to put in a trouble ticket - have you done that?

Mike AI
06-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Naughty, if you are still having problem e-mail me, or make another post....

michael AT oprano dot com

I asked around, and there seems to be no problems on our end. DirectNIC is monitored very closely 24x7 and has a great tech support team.

Naughty
06-03-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Jun 3 2003, 06:12 AM
Naughty, if you are still having problem e-mail me, or make another post....
Thanks, I'll look into it some more first.
The biggest problem is I have to re-order the domain every time it comes back :headwall:

sextoyking
06-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Naughty,

yep directnic always works great. alot of our old domain customers transfered there domains over to them without a problem.