PDA

View Full Version : HIRING VIRTUAL CALL CENTER REPS

norfin
06-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Virtual Call Center now hiring customer service reps to answer incoming telephone calls in their home. Must have ability to be online and on the phone at the same time. Good speaking voice. Free training. Weekly Pay. This is a genuine work at home job with real pay.
:D
http://www.geocities.com/vccemployment/index.html

Vick
06-02-2003, 03:31 PM
I want you to know that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on your in a theater
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

'Cause the love that you gave that we made
wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, 'til you died
But you're still alive

CHORUS:
And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to but you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her

'Cause the love that you gave that we made
wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, 'til you died
But you're sill alive

REPEAT CHORUS

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me
And I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it...well can you feel it

Either that or I can set up a site on Geocites and you can send me a $10 security deposit ... or wait that was the post above me

note - the above lyrics really have no bearing on the first post or my lifestyle - I and Dick Nixon swear to it

Hell Puppy
06-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by norfin@Jun 2 2003, 02:19 PM
Virtual Call Center now hiring customer service reps to answer incoming telephone calls in their home. Must have ability to be online and on the phone at the same time. Good speaking voice. Free training. Weekly Pay. This is a genuine work at home job with real pay.
:D
http://www.geocities.com/vccemployment/index.html
Might look a little more legit if you picked yourself up a domain and some hosting instead of using geocities... :bwave:

Peaches
06-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Jun 2 2003, 09:05 PM
Might look a little more legit if you picked yourself up a domain and some hosting instead of using geocities... :bwave:
Oh, c'mon - doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to send $10 to a company w/ a Geocities address that's going to send phone calls to your home and then you get to wait for them to pay you? :lol:

cj
06-02-2003, 09:14 PM
its $20 actually ... these guys are really legitimate so they charge more than normal ...

but you will get your blank, presigned money order returned to you with your first paycheck!!

:rolleyes:

Peaches
06-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cj@Jun 2 2003, 09:22 PM
its $20 actually ... these guys are really legitimate so they charge more than normal ...
Oops - I guess that shows how much I was paying attention to what I was reading. :blink:

Paying for a job has always been my goal in life. :P

sarettah
06-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Worst part of it is that they will probably get some takers.....

:o

cj
06-02-2003, 09:20 PM
i've often thought of going through with one of these things to satisfy my curiousity of what happens after they get their money ...

like those 'send $5 to every person on the list' emails that were popular a few years ago ... i figure my curiousity is worth an investment of $20 ...

:biglaugh:

sarettah
06-02-2003, 09:40 PM
Yeah, but your $20.00 won't do anything but confirm what you already know :)

Like the old joke....

Guy walks into a bar.... goes up to the bartender says, Hey man, I want to get fucked. Can you help me out ?... The bartender says, sure friend... Go on upstairs and knock on the second door to the right....

guy goes on upstairs... Knocks on the second door on the right... A guys voice comes from the room "Yeah, whatta ya want"... The guy replies... "I want to get fucked"... The voice in the room says "Slip twenty bucks under the door"... The guy slips the 20 under and waits... After a few minutes go by, he knocks again and the voice replies "Yeah, whatta ya want"... The guy says "Hey I want to get FUCKED"....

The voice from the door says "What ? Again ?"

:yowsa: