Dianna Vesta
05-30-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 30 2003, 06:54 AM
dont have your new number

My 7 year old cousin is here and I want to bring her to the glades

Call me with some info when u have time

plus I havent seen you in ages and would love to say Hi
Hi honey

This week is bad for me. In a few weeks no problem. I'm planning on shooting content at Gregg and Jerry's at least once a month. I'd love to come by and see you.

Just so you have it my number is 863-805-0550

is it just you and her alone? Are you looking for things to do? Take her to Billi Swamp Safari. There are animals, swamp buggy rides, airboat rides.

I wish I had time. Kids realy love it out here. Kurts kids came out and his daughter didn't want to leave. I told her she can come stay a few days when school is out. The problem with kids is that I become one too and completely forget about working. I teach them to fish, clean pig pens, feed chickens, ride the horses- their hooked.

IN a few weeks i should be clear.

JerryW
05-30-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@May 30 2003, 07:25 AM
This week is bad for me. In a few weeks no problem. I'm planning on shooting content at Gregg and Jerry's at least once a month. I'd love to come by and see you.

Hey Diana,

we're already practicing for your shoots, plus working on a dungeon. check out this shoot we did the other night

http://www.photogregg.com/missshawn.jpg

Give me a call 954 650 8047

Dianna Vesta
05-30-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by JerryW+May 30 2003, 07:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JerryW @ May 30 2003, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@May 30 2003, 07:25 AM

Hey Diana,

we're already practicing for your shoots, plus working on a dungeon. check out this shoot we did the other night

http://www.photogregg.com/missshawn.jpg

Give me a call 954 650 8047[/b][/quote]
lol- for some reason when I come here I get a shit load of broken images. I didn't see it. can you email me info@nichecartel.com

I'm looking forward to working with you guys again. I have some equipment I'll be bringing. I was telling gregg that the best set for a bunch of different types of shoots is that sling thing we tried to do in lauderdale. Four heavy chain, suspension, nylon sling, suspension restraints.

You can use two chains for flogging, etc. ad chains then later add sling. You can also build some things to suspend from chains- spanking bench, etc. I'd like to help you with this. Do you have any saws, drills, etc?

Throw me an IM or call me 863-805-0550 - when you can. I'll write down your number.