PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SweetT

sharky
05-30-2003, 07:02 AM
Tony -
You sure know how to do it man!
Maggianos was great! Thank you very much!
It was wonderful seeing you again, and finally getting to meet Jake, Lynn and the rest of your family! I think hailey has a little crush on Jake!

Have fun at Busch Gardens!

MikeAI, Katie & Buff - It was great seeing you guys again. Have a safe trip back to NO and come back soon:-)

Peaches
05-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by sharky@May 30 2003, 07:10 AM
It was wonderful seeing you again, and finally getting to meet Jake, Lynn and the rest of your family! I think hailey has a little crush on Jake!
Tell her to keep her grubby hands off him - he's MINE!!! :inlove:

sharky
05-30-2003, 09:34 AM
lol. Hailey pulled the shy routine last night...
She couldn't stop talking about him on the way home though!!

Mike AI
05-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Dinner was fantastic.....

T loved meeting the family ( at least members I had not met before)

Great seeing you, Lynn and of course Jake... he is getting bigger and cuter everytime I see him.

It was cute also watching Hailey eye him out across the table, then hide under Crystal's arm....

Very good night!!!

SweetT
05-30-2003, 10:31 PM
It was great to see you guys, as well!! Please pass along our weel wishes to Katie and Crystal! Crystal and Hailey surprised us showing up at Busch Gardens today....Sharky missed all the fun....Hailey had her on-stage debut today and she ROCKED!! Be sure to get her some acting/singing lessons....don't forget she will be taking care of you one day :) Tell Crystal that we are sorry that we didn't meet back up with them......Lynn mentioned us coming back one day when we weren't with all of my sisters and their families.....I think Jake liked Hailey too :inlove:

We had a great time spending the day at Busch Gardens....now onto Disney World for almost a week....and I am already tired...should I be worried??? ;)

--T

shawcutie
05-31-2003, 12:39 PM
Heeeey, I thought we were the only one that got Maggianos!! :angry:
Did you do the family style??
Tony, they just built a HUGE 2 story Maggianos right down the street from us! Its awesome!!