PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday BoB

dantheman
05-29-2003, 09:00 AM
Bob Hope traveled further and entertained more people than anybody. Looking over a list of his activites, Bob said: "If I had my life to live over....I wouldn't have time."

I asked my good friend, Arnold Palmer how I could improve my game, he advised me to Cheat!"

Hope didn’t have to entertain the troops. He made sacrifices over some five decades to bring a few songs and laughs to military personnel who risked, and sometimes lost, their lives protecting this nation. In this sense, it was fitting that Congress unanimously made Hope an "Honorary Veteran" in 1997. It’s hard to think of anyone more deserving of the title.

Happy birthday Bob :cdance:

Almighty Colin
05-29-2003, 10:08 AM
This is surprise. For some reason I thought he had died.

Anyway ... :salute:

kath
05-29-2003, 01:31 PM
It's a HUGE celebration out here in the Palm Springs area. Bob Hope is a huge hero out here - we still have the annual Bob Hope Chrysler Classic golf tournie, the Dolores Hope medical center, a street named after Bob and of course his huge mushroom-like home looming over the valley among other less-visible Bob influences.

Happy 100th B-Day Bob! Thanks for the laughs...

:wnw:

sarettah
05-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Happy Happy 100th Mr Hope }

:inlove:

Nickatilynx
05-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the memories :)

(Someone HAD to say it! Like he is reading Oprano anyway!)

:)

Last edited by Nickatilynx at May 29 2003, 12:49 PM

Mike AI
05-29-2003, 05:15 PM
Bob Hope is the man.... a true great man!!

A wonderful Patriot who gave more to this nation then he has taken.

Happy Birthday!!

Colin, last year some news outlets printed he was dead, it was a big fuck up..... Bob Hope said he was feeling better then he tough he would for being dead....

hahaha

:salute: :salute: