PDA

View Full Version : hey there :)

disco
05-27-2003, 03:59 AM
hey - just wanted to say hi to you guys!
Ive been lurking for some time now...guess its time to join in the fun!

My name is Ditlev - I've been in the biz for some years (damn, did someone say 96? - feeling like an old fart).
Ive been doing paysites for some years, and untill recently I was the owner of an adult webhost that Ive just sold.

So, anyways - Id be happy to help anyone out getting good deals on servers, or solving tech server issues etc :)

If anyone wants to say HI - my icq is 4646141 :gbounce:

The oprano board seems like a good place to hang around, so I plan to come by here quite often :)

re's

/Disco!

Chris E
05-27-2003, 04:59 AM
Hey Buddy! :bwave:

Mike AI
05-27-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey Ditlev, glad you are posting now, not just lurking....

Been around since 1996? Impressive....

DO you run private sites, or do you have a program we can check out?

Rolo
05-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Hi Ditlev... were you once also named Anders And? :)

disco
05-27-2003, 02:48 PM
Heya - thanks for the warm welcome...It seems that one of you remember me (anders and).

My partner and I ran a bunch of paysites back in the beginning.
our program: www.recurring.net - i think we started that in 97-8 or somf like that.
It was great fun back then...when oralsites actually were a "niche". Cant believe we actually made money from those crappy sites.
Ynot board, bcuz, condom ...those were the days :)

Im relaunching recurring.net now, just had www.facialdelight.com redone, (not entirely happy with it, still a bit to busy, what do you think?)
Competetion seems much harder now, so its surely going to be a touch process. Its like the whole thing has consolidated bigtime - But oh well, Im a hardworking honest kinda bloke - so it will prolly work out ok - we will see :)

btw: A few more sites comming online during the next week.
www.xxxmov.com
www.teenpictures.net
www.dumbassbroads.com
Gold design is working on them now.

The host i ran (and just sold) was www.racksale.com - you might have heard of it. It was never really bigtime - but still big enough to matter.

Hosting was hard stressing work, didnt sleep much for 10 months. But its an easy way to get a very high cashflow going, and thats always a nice feeling. Wife didnt like it much, so i bailed out :(
Wasnt an easy thing to do though.

I sold it to a couple of guys from new jersey - and although they had a few minor problems in the last week - i can only highly recommend using their services if you need somf they can offer. The new owners are great guys.

/disco!

Last edited by disco at May 27 2003, 11:06 AM

SexPranks_Dave
05-27-2003, 05:56 PM
hello buddy