PDA

View Full Version : Stripperella

TheEnforcer
05-26-2003, 09:55 PM
Ok.. now this world is getting just too damn bizarre. TNN is starting a new cartoon starring Pamela Anderson as a stripper who is also a super hero. <_< :huh: :unsure:

cj
05-26-2003, 10:08 PM
lets hope it has a better plot than VIP or whatever that other crap show was called

at least cartoons don't really have to act ...

Mike AI
05-26-2003, 10:09 PM
TNN should have gotten Jenna Jamison.... she would have did a better job!

cj
05-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Mike, i wouldn't be surprised if she gets a show real soon ...

she is becoming more mainstream than that ron guy even

good luck to her, she obviously has half a clue what she's doing with her career & she obviously is making some of her own decisions at least :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
05-26-2003, 10:19 PM
Yeah..... it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see her get something bigger on the maistream side soon.

Mike AI
05-26-2003, 10:25 PM
I agree with you CJ... She does nothing for me as a performer, but I DEFINATELY respect her business ability. Even if she is not making all the choices, she was wise enough to surround herself with smart people who have made great decisions!

She is a major break-thru for the industry.... the first millionaire performer... and becoming mainstream is a big help!!

*KK*
05-27-2003, 12:09 AM
TNN? I thought they changed their name to something else? Or is this a different channel that I am clueless about? She's going to be in this cartoon on prime time or late night?

Wow, I am confused.

SykkBoy
05-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Stripperella was created by Stan Lee
I wish Jenna Jameson would dye her hair black and get some tats but it probably won't happen :(

and for the record, I thought VIP was an amazing display of artistic beatuy and a virtual acting seminar...damn, I love that show

TheEnforcer
05-27-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 26 2003, 11:17 PM
TNN? I thought they changed their name to something else? Or is this a different channel that I am clueless about? She's going to be in this cartoon on prime time or late night?

Wow, I am confused.
They are gonna be changing it to "Spike TV" rather than TNN. I think by the Fall season.

*KK*
05-27-2003, 02:21 AM
ahaha, yeah they are, I looked at their site -- June 16th I think it said, they are going to have TV for Men... basically Baywatch and VIP re-runs, some weird shit, wrestling, all that yada yada... sort of like Maxim meets paid access cable I think ;)

voodooman
05-27-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@May 26 2003, 10:26 PM
Stripperella was created by Stan Lee
I wish Jenna Jameson would dye her hair black and get some tats but it probably won't happen :(

and for the record, I thought VIP was an amazing display of artistic beatuy and a virtual acting seminar...damn, I love that show
haha I couldnt agree more.

Have you seen the spy series with Natasha Henstridge?
She Spies?

:inlove:

slavdogg
05-27-2003, 05:49 AM
fuck Stripperella, that sounds lame
http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/m...tripperella.mpg (http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/media/Stripperella.mpg)

this is more exciting
new Ren & Stimpy episodes are comming
http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/m..._and_Stimpy.mpg (http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/media/Ren_and_Stimpy.mpg)

:bjump: :cdance: :bjump: :cdance:

cj
05-27-2003, 05:58 AM
Stinky! Where are you stinky!

I'll never forget the fart episode where stimpy's fart runs away from home :biglaugh:

Ren & Stimpy is the funniest cartoon ever

gonzo
05-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 26 2003, 10:29 PM
ahaha, yeah they are, I looked at their site -- June 16th I think it said, they are going to have TV for Men... basically Baywatch and VIP re-runs, some weird shit, wrestling, all that yada yada... sort of like Maxim meets paid access cable I think ;)
Goldburg......goldburg......goooolllllddburg

Danny_C
05-27-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 27 2003, 05:06 AM
Stinky! Where are you stinky!

I'll never forget the fart episode where stimpy's fart runs away from home :biglaugh:

Ren & Stimpy is the funniest cartoon ever
I agree!

Mike AI
05-27-2003, 02:41 PM
Love Ren and Stimpy.....

:rokk: :rokk:

*KK*
05-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 27 2003, 10:49 AM
Love Ren and Stimpy.....

:rokk: :rokk:
Ren and Stimpy are great, those damn beavers were fantastic too, and of course Spongebob Squarepants... what someone could do with him in an adult oriented cartoon would be funny as hell too...