Forest
05-23-2003, 07:49 AM
http://www.msnbc.com/news/916439.asp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah Right!!!

:biglaugh: :yowsa: :D

Dianna Vesta
05-23-2003, 07:54 AM
"I want you each to relish your womanhood and relish the deliciousness of your relationships with men. Mama wants you to have a man who serves you, worships you, and adores you. A sex life that is constantly evolving, expanding, and giving you extended, massive pleasure."

Mama Gena ~

DV: Hell yea. I could of written this book! She's on the right track only she should have written for men about women.

TheEnforcer
05-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Laugh all you want Forest but there will loikely be MILLIONS of women that read that book and try and follow it's advice. Men on the other hand have never seen the wisdom of following instructions. We take PRIDE in the fact that we put together stuff without instructions even if when we are done we have about 5 or 10 pieces left over!! We then declare that those extra pieces certainly aren't needed or we would have found a place to put them!! :blink: <_< :ph34r:

Forest
05-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@May 23 2003, 09:24 AM
Laugh all you want Forest but there will loikely be MILLIONS of women that read that book and try and follow it's advice. Men on the other hand have never seen the wisdom of following instructions. We take PRIDE in the fact that we put together stuff without instructions even if when we are done we have about 5 or 10 pieces left over!! We then declare that those extra pieces certainly aren't needed or we would have found a place to put them!! :blink: <_< :ph34r:
TE

i have a leftovers parts box

someday Im going to build something out of it

:biglaugh:

sarettah
05-23-2003, 01:45 PM
hell yes, always spare parts.............

(I think my entire comuter is now held together by one small screw)

:yowsa:

Dianna Vesta
05-23-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@May 23 2003, 12:24 PM
Sad but it's true. maybe that's really what's wrong with the planet. :yowsa: