PDA

View Full Version : My new partnership with militant rebels

JR
05-21-2003, 06:48 AM
I have very happy to announce that I was contacted today by e-mail, by an apparent member of the Kabila family from the Democratic Republic Of Congo, who has an interest in pursuing a business relationship with me. (presumably, this person is of no relation to those members of his security services that were sucked out of the back of a Russian cargo plane last week when the door opened in mid-flight)

Anyway, i will be very busy developing this relationship and feel confident that great things will come as our correspondence thus far, has been quite positive and encouraging.

This does not mean that i am giving up adult and i still intend to maintain all of my adult interests.

wish me luck!

I promise to post updates on our correspondence.

---------------------------
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
george_k@zwallet.com

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is MR. GEORGE KABILA, the brother of the late President Laurent Kabila of the
Democratic Republic of Congo. I got your information through a discreet inquiry from
a Business Libary here in the Congo. Be informed that my informant is not aware of the
nature of business I am asking for your assistance.

I have an urgent business, which I want to disclose to you. I believe it will be beneficial to
both of us. After the assassination of my brother The Late President Laurent Kabila, and
the taking over of power by his son Joseph Kabila. We discovered that some amount of
money, Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$5,500,000.00) is presently deposited with a security company abroad for our
family use.

I have the privilege in contacting you for an urgent assistance in this transaction.
We have arranged to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance and 80% for my family.

I will like all our communication to be through my Email address for security reasons.

I stand by to read from you soonest.

Sincerely,

G. Kabila

Winetalk.com
05-21-2003, 06:50 AM
e tu, JR?

I think we are now partners in Congo explorations
;-))))

Forest
05-21-2003, 06:51 AM
they are currently performing mass killings and canibalism in the DR of Congo

can I get you some Chianti for that liver?

Winetalk.com
05-21-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 21 2003, 05:59 AM

I preffer Coppola with Fava beans
;-))

Forest
05-21-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 21 2003, 03:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 21 2003, 03:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@May 21 2003, 05:59 AM

I preffer Coppola with Fava beans
;-))[/b][/quote]
merlot is aliitle heavy to be served with human liver

Pinot noir or Chianti would be my recomondation

:P

JR
05-21-2003, 07:04 AM
as a wigger much wiser than me once said ;

"don't hate the playa, hate the game"

:rokk:

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 21 2003, 05:59 AM
One should not let mass murder and cannibalism influence one's business opportunities. It's a slippery rope. What next? Scat sites?

Forest
05-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Colin+May 21 2003, 03:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 21 2003, 03:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@May 21 2003, 05:59 AM
One should not let mass murder and cannibalism influence one's business opportunities. It's a slippery rope. What next? Scat sites?[/b][/quote]
I agree

let put saddam back in iraq

he ran it much more profitably than we are

:okthumb: :agrin:

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 21 2003, 06:21 AM

Profit for whom though?

Forest
05-21-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Colin+May 21 2003, 03:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 21 2003, 03:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@May 21 2003, 06:21 AM

Profit for whom though?[/b][/quote]
france

russia

germany

and 1 or 2 arab countries

:awinky: