PDA

View Full Version : A Public Thank You to Lensman !

JFK
05-20-2003, 09:13 PM
As many of you know my new Nikon camera got destroyed in Mallorca during the show.Lensman has most generously offered to replace the same at no cost to me. When I first saw the post offering the deal I was'nt sure if it was on the level. Today the offer was repeated in conversation with him. A gesture like this does not happen every day, so I like to sincerely thank Lensman, and Adult .com for this fantastic Gift.

:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:

Mike AI
05-20-2003, 09:26 PM
After reading how people in the past with the auctions not coming through, please make a follow up post after you receive the camera! :D

Though I have no doubt in my mind that Lensman will follow through with his promise.

sarettah
05-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Thats pretty cool

:rokk:

voodooman
05-20-2003, 11:01 PM
JFK,

Bring it to LaSalinas with you, we'll see if its waterproof.

:P

sextoyking
05-21-2003, 02:01 AM
Mike,

you guys running purecash now??

Nice :)

Mike AI
05-21-2003, 02:05 AM
Todd, we have always ran PureCash....

We are just doing a little sprucing up... I will let you have a sneak peak soon. I want you feedback.

:rolleyes:

sextoyking
05-21-2003, 02:08 AM
Mike,

sounds cool bro. My bad I forgot about pure cash.

Sure, would love to take a look at it.

cj
05-21-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by JFK@May 20 2003, 08:21 PM
As many of you know my new Nikon camera got destroyed in Mallorca during the show.Lensman has most generously offered to replace the same at no cost to me. When I first saw the post offering the deal I was'nt sure if it was on the level. Today the offer was repeated in conversation with him. A gesture like this does not happen every day, so I like to sincerely thank Lensman, and Adult .com for this fantastic Gift.

:rokk: :rokk: :rokk:
My coolpix 5000 has scratches on the screen from carrying it in my handbag with my keys rubbing against it ... can i have a D100 too please?
:D

JFK, its a nice gesture, congratulations!

Winetalk.com
05-21-2003, 04:53 AM
to love Lensman is to know him...carnally
;-)))

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 05:27 AM
Most cool. Always good to see your pics, JFK. You're ubiquitous.

Naughty
05-21-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Colin@May 21 2003, 01:35 AM
For non english natives like me :awinky:

u·biq·ui·tous: Pronunciation Key (y-bkw-ts)
adj.
Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent: “plodded through the shadows fruitlessly like an ubiquitous spook” (Joseph Heller).

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 21 2003, 06:33 AM

adj.
Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time; omnipresent: “plodded through the shadows fruitlessly like an ubiquitous spook” (Joseph Heller).
Naughty,

What's the Dutch word for ubiquitous?

Naughty
05-21-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Colin+May 21 2003, 03:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 21 2003, 03:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Naughty@May 21 2003, 06:33 AM

adj.
Naughty,

What's the Dutch word for ubiquitous?[/b][/quote]
Colin, that would be: "alomvertegenwoordigd"

Not an easy word for most Dutchies either, lol.

Great scrabble word though.

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 21 2003, 07:35 AM
Naughty,

What's the Dutch word for ubiquitous?
Colin, that would be: "alomvertegenwoordigd"

Not an easy word for most Dutchies either, lol.

Great scrabble word though.[/quote]
Holy shit! That's a mouthful.

I'd like to see you try to spell that in Scrabble with just 7 tiles.

JFK
05-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Colin@May 21 2003, 01:35 AM
Thanks for that Colin, its a big mouthful first thing in the morning :yowsa:

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by JFK+May 21 2003, 08:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JFK @ May 21 2003, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Colin@May 21 2003, 01:35 AM
Thanks for that Colin, its a big mouthful first thing in the morning :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
Naughty one-upped me with "alomvertegenwoordigd". :wnw:

pimpdog
05-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Pretty neat.. program has 13 pages of bad press over at AWI, but gets praised for a fucking camera?

LOL

let me know when i reach that status.

Mike AI
05-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Pimp, I think people are waiting to see if Lensman delivers....

Peaches
05-21-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 21 2003, 08:26 PM
Pimp, I think people are waiting to see if Lensman delivers....
Even if he had ever considered not delivering, I can't imagine he wouldn't deliver after this thread. :awinky:

Mike AI
05-21-2003, 08:29 PM
You never know Peaches, I am still waiting to see who was the webmasters who failed to deliver at the auctions.... apparently some big names.

I know I would be naming them, but I am contraversial like that...

Winetalk.com
05-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 21 2003, 07:37 PM
You never know Peaches, I am still waiting to see who was the webmasters who failed to deliver at the auctions.... apparently some big names.

I know I would be naming them, but I am contraversial like that...
Mike, it's easy,
let's every day start new thread:
XYZ didn't pay what he bid on the auction
...sooner or later the truth will come out
;-)))

Mike AI
05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
HAHA Serge that is a funny idea....

Thing is people who did pay, and who did follow through do not deserve to be harassed.

How about if people list WHO did pay and deliver... then through deductive reasoning, we know who to slam!!

:rolleyes:

Winetalk.com
05-21-2003, 11:12 PM
from my personal experience:
BillPMB delivered and so did I
;-))

sextoyking
05-21-2003, 11:23 PM
Have seen Bill around in quite some time.

real good guy there

pimpdog
05-22-2003, 03:02 AM
If there is anything that I will NOT do, is go back on my word. I grew up that way. I have said some stupid things, and promised some really stupid things that cost me big time... but i paid up.

I even paid that stupid bitch sellout amp over at gfy 500 bucks over some fake bet that i KNEW i shouldnt have paid cause it was a fucking joke, but i paid it... among others...

point being, I am sickend by how things blowover in this industry due to lack of business ethics. I will be the first to admit i have a huge mouth, and talk alot of shit, but i pay. period.

Currently i am in a situation where i am being strongarmed by a huge program, but im not backing down, cause i am right. point of that is, I have principles, something ALOT of the cowards in this business lack big time.

They need some kind of personality filter on the internet access signup form where they ask you 3 questions:
a. Do you pay people you owe money too?
b. Do you follow through with promises you make?
c. Are you a thief?

If any of those are YES, then get da fuck out.... unfortunately, 2 out of 3 of those answers are infact YES for 80% of the stupid fucks in this business.

but i wont name names :)

anyways, i wouldnt hold my breath for your camera.. if he doesnt send it to you, tell me, ill buy you one. and I will ingrave it too..

"to my good friend JFK, Who stood at his mailbox for 3 weeks waiting for the 1st camera that never came"

haha