PDA

View Full Version : Austrian cures cancer in exchange for sex

sarah_webinc
05-20-2003, 02:53 PM
Austrian said he could cure cancer in exchange for sex

An Austrian conman who told women he could cure their cancer if they had sex with him has been jailed for two years.

Klagenfurt regional court heard how the 62-year-old retired postman, from Villach in southern Austria, duped three women into believing he could apply "his magic healing powers."

The married father-of-two told the women he could both cure and prevent cancer developing if they regularly slept with him over a certain period of time.

One of the victims, a 27-year-old former cleaning lady, agreed to his therapy of having sex with him twice a week over a period of more than a year as a precautionary measure.

She told the court she had believed it would save her from suffering the same fate as her mother who had recently died from breast cancer.

The 62-year-old filmed his "therapy sessions" and then tried to blackmail the woman. His "treatments" came to an end in November 2002 when the former cleaning lady reported him to police for raping her.

He said: "I didn't believe I had magic powers but I am obsessed with helping others and I wanted to be good to all these woman."

He was sentenced to two years in prison for rape and sexual coercion.

Winetalk.com
05-20-2003, 03:09 PM
hmmm...I beleive that my promise:
"I'll make you famous" is much harder to prosecute
;-)))

sarah_webinc
05-20-2003, 04:52 PM
was that famous or infamous?

sarettah
05-20-2003, 04:56 PM
hmmm.. What happens if he was telling the truth ??

Torone
05-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Fuck! I can do that!
:agrin: :agrin: :agrin: :agrin: