PDA

View Full Version : Where will the next attack be?

Forest
05-20-2003, 09:08 AM
the saudi prince has a "gut feeling" that another us attack is comming

where and when?

I think these are probable targets...

S. Florida (Miami Ft lauderdale ect.) do the the large jewish population here as well as a huge community of arabs and muslims for the terrorists to blend in with

A large city in Texas maybe or on the West coast San Fran or San Diego

I hope im wrong :grrr:

Dianna Vesta
05-20-2003, 09:33 AM
I certainly hope you are.

I mentioned that Jody was taking a bio-hazard class. Last week was the first open seminar inviting surrounding counties and all the major cattle ranches. A few hundred people showed up. They showed videos and projected incidents, should they happen that would devastate the world. All it takes its one infected herd. Foreign animal disease could literally wipe out our population.

For a long time I’ve barely eat meat. I miss it but I also can’t get beyond all the shit. I’m more worried about beef and chicken then anything else because that is the product that circulates through fast food restaurants and chains. Billions of pounds. The largest producer for cheap beef products is in Colorado. If you saw this place you’d never eat beef again. 100,000 cattle is a small area walking in their shit. It’s impossible to keep it clean in such tight quarters. These mass markets are the ones that sell to the main beef markets that distributes to our biggest fast food chains.

I’m ranting about this… sorry but it really bugs me. Forrest I know you’re doing this Atkins thing. I hope you’re at least buying organic or small farm products from Whole Foods Market.

I wish I could adopt that farmer attitude. Ever since I moved out here and started taking care of adopted farm animals I can’t eat certain things. Eating any animal food with bones is totally out of the question. When you hold and nurse a baby chick, cuddle with a sweet baby lamb or play with three of the sweetest ass pigs you ever met, your whole outlook changes. I’ve got two baby chicks sitting in my shirt sleeping right now. They think I’m their mom. We had snakes going in and pecking them off. I’ve got two left. The thought of eggs right now makes me kinda sick.

Peaches
05-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 20 2003, 09:16 AM

where and when?

Don't forget Atlanta is the busiest airport. :( When we lived in Jacksonville, it was always considered a "hot spot" due to all the military bases there.

Ellijay is relatively safe, unless they decide to go after ex-presidents. :awinky:

Forest
05-20-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 20 2003, 06:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 20 2003, 06:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@May 20 2003, 09:16 AM

where and when?

Don't forget Atlanta is the busiest airport. :( When we lived in Jacksonville, it was always considered a "hot spot" due to all the military bases there.

Ellijay is relatively safe, unless they decide to go after ex-presidents. :awinky:[/b][/quote]
peaches

yes I agree

atlanta is a good soft target

:angry: :( :grrr:

Torone
05-20-2003, 08:53 PM
Well, if I quit responding, you'll know it was Houston...

voodooman
05-20-2003, 09:14 PM
There wont be another major attack on us soil for some time.

Torone
05-21-2003, 09:12 AM
I've posted enough this am to show that Houston is still here...Hasta Manana!

Almighty Colin
05-21-2003, 09:16 AM
We're http://www.linkification.com/linked/terror.jpg again

Forest
05-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Colin@May 21 2003, 05:24 AM
We're http://www.linkification.com/linked/terror.jpg again
i resemble that remark

T-Rav
05-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by voodooman@May 20 2003, 08:22 PM
There wont be another major attack on us soil for some time.
I agree with voodooman. I have nothing to back this up with, just my personal opinion.