PDA

View Full Version : Kabul, Baghdad, CheckMate

Ironhorse
05-20-2003, 01:10 AM
In another stroke of military brilliance the US Central Command drives a wedge through the desert setting up supply camps along the way: Kuwait, Kabul, Baghdad. The once intellectual and cultural center of the arab world lies in ruins. The Middle East is paralyzed and Jihad juice flows through the streets - thick with fresh hatred.

Bearded clerics issue forth from Iran, their followers whipping themselves into religious frenzy.

Can there really be a Pax Americana? And how much more war before peace? “I’ve got confidence we can move the peace process forward,” Bush said to reporters. “The ‘road map’ still stands … We’re still on the road to peace. It’s just going to be a bumpy road and I’m not going to get off the road until we achieve the vision.”

For a related article on the widening gap between US military superiority and any other nation's check the link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1227...,959644,00.html (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,959644,00.html)

Last edited by Ironhorse at May 20 2003, 12:26 AM

cj
05-20-2003, 02:17 AM
:rolleyes:

like we don't hear about it enough already ...

Ironhorse, bend over and i'll show you australian military power ... we are very good at widening the gap, especially of american's who overdosed on ego tablets for breakfast!

:P

Ironhorse
05-20-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 20 2003, 12:25 AM

Ironhorse, bend over and i'll show you australian military power ... we are very good at widening the gap, especially of american's who overdosed on ego tablets for breakfast!

oh my is that a promise? :moon:

But I am being serious..and besides I'm just writing this stuff down for robots in the future..

Last edited by Ironhorse at May 20 2003, 12:29 AM

cj
05-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Ironhorse@May 20 2003, 01:27 AM
But I am being serious..
me too ...

julian is looking forward to meeting you

:biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
05-20-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by cj@May 20 2003, 01:25 AM

cj,
if you keep talking shjit about US ego,
US dollar will keep falling against OZ dollar thus making your income less.

swoit that!
;-)))

Ironhorse
05-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 20 2003, 04:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 20 2003, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 20 2003, 01:25 AM

cj,
US dollar will keep falling against OZ dollar thus making your income less.[/b][/quote]
That's right. I had to take 3 ego tablets this morning. They're not cheap..

SykkBoy
05-20-2003, 04:58 PM
did someone say Checkmate (http://www.checkmatecash.com)?
;)

cj
05-20-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 20 2003, 05:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 20 2003, 05:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cj@May 20 2003, 01:25 AM

cj,
US dollar will keep falling against OZ dollar thus making your income less.

swoit that!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
um ... hello!
the us ego is what caused it in the first place!! too busy patting yourselves on the back to watch the home front!

stop sitting here telling me how good your yanky asses are and go fix your shit up! geez its just a bloody economy and you can't even get that right.
:rolleyes: too much time fighting wars and not enough time looking after the bank accounts!!

i see lots of relationships striking up lately with european & especially British webmasters ... us based programs might start to see traffic going elsewhere soon because of the dollar value ....

but i guess its not important because at least you won the war :okthumb: