PDA

View Full Version : I Won't Read Luke Ford

deepundercover
05-19-2003, 06:00 PM
It is such a silly claim that it can only be understood as a cry of pain.

I keep hearing it as I go around the industry seeking scoop. 'Oh, I never read you...'

Face it. If a particular website or magazine has powerful information, you are either going to read it, or you are going to be affected by people who do read it.

Say your webmaster program is revealed as fraudulent on setgo.com and you hate setgo and will never read it. It does not matter. Your peers will read it, they will bring up the matter to you and you can't hide from it.

If Lukeford.com reports something that affects you or your business you are going to be affected whether or not you pretend that you ignore that particular site or person.

If I get a big scoop, I can't be ignored by the people the scoop affects.

So grow up guys and quit pretending that if you ignore reality or a particular writer or website and stick your head in the sand, you won't be affected by what is written about you and your company and your friends.

Winetalk.com
05-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Luke,
by trhe power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife!
;-)))

you can kiss the bride
;-)))

Rolo
05-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Who is Luke Ford and what is setgo?

Winetalk.com
05-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Rolo@May 19 2003, 05:16 PM
Who is Luke Ford and what is setgo?
Setgo is one's man vision and statement of..
"Me too!"
;-)))

cj
05-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Luke, if you ever do get a scoop that's actually got any truth to it, your post might be right ... but there's no loss to anyone who chooses not to read the written self exploration of a mental patient.

but if you need to tell yourself what you write is a 'scoop' to help you cope with your illness that's good for you. :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
05-19-2003, 07:08 PM
cj,

Don't mock the afflicted.

;)

sarettah
05-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by deepundercover@May 19 2003, 05:08 PM

Wanna Bet ???

:nyanya:

JR
05-20-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by deepundercover@May 19 2003, 02:08 PM

I keep hearing it as I go around the industry seeking scoop. 'Oh, I never read you...'

I thought you claimed your were not Luke Ford. One of my personalities must be confusing some of your personalities. maybe the 6 of us can get together and sort that out?
:blink:

gonzo
05-20-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by cj@May 19 2003, 02:54 PM
Luke, if you ever do get a scoop that's actually got any truth to it, your post might be right ... but there's no loss to anyone who chooses not to read the written self exploration of a mental patient.

but if you need to tell yourself what you write is a 'scoop' to help you cope with your illness that's good for you. :okthumb:
Watch out...he'll be having Mike South come over here and back him up!

gigi
05-20-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by deepundercover@May 19 2003, 02:08 PM
It is such a silly claim that it can only be understood as a cry of pain.

Face it. If a particular website or magazine has powerful information, you are either going to read it, or you are going to be affected by people who do read it.

Say your webmaster program is revealed as fraudulent on setgo.com and you hate setgo and will never read it. It does not matter. Your peers will read it, they will bring up the matter to you and you can't hide from it.

If Lukeford.com reports something that affects you or your business you are going to be affected whether or not you pretend that you ignore that particular site or person.

So grow up guys and quit pretending that if you ignore reality or a particular writer or website and stick your head in the sand, you won't be affected by what is written about you and your company and your friends.
If this were all true, you wouldn't be here posting about it, just sitting back and counting your hits.

Business a little slow lately Luke? :rolleyes: