PDA

View Full Version : Nambla

Forest
05-13-2003, 08:24 PM
http://www.nambla1.de/

was just on O'rielly

these fucks advocate the rape of boys and the host in germany doesnt give a fuck

any good hackers on the board

someone should bring this fucker down :angry: :snipe: :woo: :kapow: :shooter:

Peaches
05-13-2003, 08:27 PM
There's an "American" site also http://www.nambla.org

They're disgusting and have been around since I can remember. :angry:

Forest
05-13-2003, 08:29 PM
http://www.nambla1.de/boys.htm

this is absolutly WRONG!!!!!

i wish i was still in SF

id go look these guys up personaly

:angry: :grrr:

Forest
05-13-2003, 08:31 PM
He Listens to Me, Unlike Most People Robert, age 16
Sex Is Really Beautiful with My Friend Dennis, age 13
The Beach Luis Miguelito de Argentina, age 13
De la Boca Chiquito Luis Miguelito de Argentina, age 13
Such a Relationship Is Very Beneficial Dan, age 19
"Air Guitar" Anton, age 14
Man, What a Feeling! Eric, age 14
Because I Enjoy It (An Interview) Theo, age 13

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR

JR
05-14-2003, 04:32 AM
freedom and free speech is a bitch. it comes with a whole bunch of unintended consequences. it means we are forced to tolerate many things that are harmful and destructive, just as much as it means allowing people to speak out for positive things. Today, it means that a pedophile can promote pedophelia and child rape because "we cant infringe on their rights". it also means that people are free to publically oppose it. Thats why the Constution is constantly bent, twisted and sometimes ignored... because there is no perfect way to deal with all the negatives that come with the positives.

I think they should have a club and members and i think its for the best that they are outspoken and are proud of what they do. i think we its a good thing to know who they are.

It's definately more preferable than seeing them be anonymous and spending their free time quietly circling elementary school playgrounds in Anytown USA

.... besides, it also makes it easier to know who they are, track them and hunt them down and shoot them.

Pretty interesting when people can bomb abortion clinics, commit acts of terrorism to save animals and trees... but accept child rape and an organization that actively promotes it. Oh well, t least the Spotted Owls in Oregon are safe.

sarah_webinc
05-14-2003, 07:06 AM
on top of everything else I find it odd that there is a German branch of something with North American in the title.

Dianna Vesta
05-14-2003, 07:35 AM
It’s such a double edge sword. You look back into our history and you see examples of children being sexually abused at very young ages. This was not consensual or intimate. It’s always happened and it’s always going to happen as they seeking safety veils to cover up the shame and guilt of it all.

I’m really careful to point fingers and talk about moral issues. Damn I remember being called a freak too many times. In most people’s eyes I was consider sick and wrong. One of my sites was even listed as a cult and I was considered a dangerous woman. All because I enjoy a different type of relationship and support the right to choose your own sexuality. So lots of people can shout and tell you why something should be a certain way based on their own moral agenda.

When it comes to consent I will admit that the age thing really bothers me. Maybe it’s because I was a sex little teen who was often lured by photographers and older men. I was raped at least 4 times before I turned 18. I know first hand how manipulative adults can be when lust clouds their brain. If given the chance no young teen or child would, under normal circumstances consent to these things because their libido is stimulated. It’s more about approval, acceptance or survival.

This is why I’m so adamant about the teen stuff. You’ll never find any reference to this on my sites. I won’t sell or support them. Young girls, ok but once you begin to make references to teen this and that, “Virgin Teen- never been fucked- barely legal” yes you’ve waited, barely but you’ve now fueled a fire that will quickly rage. It’s like a drug addiction because once a man starts toying with these ideas it’s a fact that he begins to desire younger and younger. I’m sorry. I know many of you have these type of sites but I think we need to look at the broad picture and have some type of cut off one what’s acceptable and what’s not.

Colin started a thread I will come back to about what age is to young. I’ll resume over there.

Danny_C
05-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Anybody ever see the Mr. Show episode with NAMBLA?

I think, just like the KKK, that this organization has the right to speak their minds. But just like the KKK does NOT have the right to lynch or intimidate, NAMBLA has no right to have sex with underage boys. Speech and actions are two different things.

And even in regards to speech, there's one limit. I can't walk out on the street and encourage people to commit a crime. The KKK can't encourage people to lynch or intimidate. And likewise, encouraging people to have sex with children is not protected free speech.

sarah_webinc
05-14-2003, 01:58 PM
damn South Park..everytime I read about NAMBLA the show they did about it pops into my brain. Really NAMBLA is such a pain the rear of the gay community. They insist on trying to get into pride parades and the like. Of course the majority of gay people think they are sick and want to distance themselves - especially when things are difficult enough with the public but these guys keep popping back up and attaching themselves.

Almighty Colin
05-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@May 14 2003, 01:06 PM
damn South Park..everytime I read about NAMBLA the show they did about it pops into my brain. Really NAMBLA is such a pain the rear of the gay community. They insist on trying to get into pride parades and the like. Of course the majority of gay people think they are sick and want to distance themselves - especially when things are difficult enough with the public but these guys keep popping back up and attaching themselves.
Familiar story.

The outsiders are afraid that the fringe outsiders will draw negative attention to them.

Nickatilynx
05-14-2003, 02:09 PM
Really NAMBLA is such a pain the rear of the gay community.

Nice! :)

Trev
05-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 14 2003, 07:17 PM

I was just thinking to myself isn't a pain in the rear exactly what they wanted?

Almighty Colin
05-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 14 2003, 01:17 PM

Damn, I missed that.

sarah_webinc
05-14-2003, 07:15 PM
haha, I only wish I had been clever enough to plan that.

gigi
05-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Colin+May 14 2003, 10:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colin @ May 14 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarah_webinc@May 14 2003, 01:06 PM
Familiar story.

The outsiders are afraid that the fringe outsiders will draw negative attention to them.[/b][/quote]
I TOTALLY disagree with this comment. It really is an example of the ignorance of society at large. (sorry Colin, but I was surprised to see this from you!)

NAMBLA is NOT the 'fringe' of gay society. It has NO place in gay society...never has, never will.