PDA

View Full Version : ken ken ken

american pervert
05-12-2003, 03:23 PM
"But....next time, come with something substantial, not crazy rumors from worthless ex-employess.....deal?"

come on.. thats not right... you really think I am worthless??? funny things about opinions... I think you know what it is too... :awinky:

please dont attack me persoanlly, its not very becoming of you, and I certainly did not attack you....

but bottom line.. ppl got canned.. thats a fact.. the reason why.. who knows.. but from my experience, its not from doing a good job....

anyways.. you have some issues.. hit me up.. since I"m not at FD anymore, I can use icq at the office... :lol:

Ken
05-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by american pervert@May 12 2003, 11:31 AM
"But....next time, come with something substantial, not crazy rumors from worthless ex-employess.....deal?"

come on.. thats not right... you really think I am worthless??? funny things about opinions... I think you know what it is too... :awinky:

please dont attack me persoanlly, its not very becoming of you, and I certainly did not attack you....

but bottom line.. ppl got canned.. thats a fact.. the reason why.. who knows.. but from my experience, its not from doing a good job....

anyways.. you have some issues.. hit me up.. since I"m not at FD anymore, I can use icq at the office... :lol:

Tony.....you attacked my program and spread false rumors. That is very personal and I don't take it lightly.....

I won't piss with Serge over nothing....it's a waste of my time, but I will squash you like a little bug if you say things about my company that are simply not true.

If you remember, when we let you go, we said we would just tell everyone that you were laid off so you could save face.... provided that you did not bad mouth us, etc. I see you are not a man of your word....

So, who are you working for these days?

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 06:53 PM
I won't piss with Serge over nothing....it's a waste of my time

you pissed with me, and please admity it,
because I ICQ'd you and tell you the truth:
the last bottle I got from you wasn't up to par with all the other bottles I received from you!

When I told Kjell that the cigar he gave me in Vegas wasn't up to par,
he got pissy, gave me a good one in Hollywood,
and made a bet woith me over whose memory is better 6 months later and...won,
thus becoming SECOND person in the industry who has MY check on his wall!

You were challeneged in the same bet also, but you chickened out and you would have won too!
;-)))

Sorrry, Ken,
but pissing over the wine quality is NOT pissing over NOTHING!

american pervert
05-12-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 12 2003, 02:24 PM

Tony.....you attacked my program and spread false rumors. That is very personal and I don't take it lightly.....

I won't piss with Serge over nothing....it's a waste of my time, but I will squash you like a little bug if you say things about my company that are simply not true.

If you remember, when we let you go, we said we would just tell everyone that you were laid off so you could save face.... provided that you did not bad mouth us, etc. I see you are not a man of your word....

rumors are rumors are rumors... I dont like being called worthless, and yes, you were nice to say I got laid off... but looking back, was that to save my face or yours?? maybe both... I dunno... but you were the one here who said I was fired... I didn't say why/how I left... so what was that about who went back on who's word??? I don't think that was bad mouthing you.. if you want a sample of my badmouthing, I'll give ya sum, but its not what I wanna do...

but calling me worthless.. this isn't 5th grade... I'll admit I was wrong.. can you admit your short comings????

as for who I work for now.. if you don't know, how are you gonna squash me?? :D

but if you really wanna know.. the same ppl I always worked for.. whoever pays me the most, and I gotta say, all those ppl are pretty happy and my bank acct shows it... maybe to you, I'll just never be good enough, which is fine... I don't need to please everyone...

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 07:20 PM
but if you really wanna know.. the same ppl I always worked for.. whoever pays me the most, and I gotta say, all those ppl are pretty happy and my bank acct shows it... maybe to you, I'll just never be good enough, which is fine... I don't need to please everyone...

Ken, Tony works for me...I hired him as a "Black Hand",
he "pushes the button".

He is the highest paid webmaster on the net,
he is paid $1,000,000 per hit...
this is the sample of his last work:

http://www.fetish.com/images/swinger.gif

Nickatilynx
05-12-2003, 08:45 PM
I would send traffic to Ken everyday.( If he would take it...hehehehe - try the icq number below ------ no pressure ahahahahahaha)

He is a class act.

Serge...its your twilight .......
Grow old gracefully......

Last edited by Nickatilynx at May 12 2003, 07:57 PM

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 07:53 PM
I would send traffic to Ken everyday.( If he would take it...hehehehe)

He is a class act.

Serge...its your twilight .......
Grow old gracefully......
Nick,
do YOU wanna piss with me?

you know I spit and shit you out....

have you become a masochist?

start new thread and I'll give you the nite to rememebr...and BTW,
after you burned a few,
NOBODY in the right mind woiuld take your traffic,
Ken isn't alone
;-)))

Nickatilynx
05-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Serge,

I come not to praise you......
but to bury you.

Et tu brute......

Chess player...you made a stragetic error......when someone will play for stalemate...the rated player loses.

Playas...think you are funny...

check
http://www.revscene.com
410 members online!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaha

I will post again....when I want to.

Your day came and went........

have a nice day :)

Last edited by Nickatilynx at May 12 2003, 08:08 PM

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 08:03 PM
Serge,

I come not to praise you......
but to bury you.

Et tu brute......

Chess player...you made a stragetic error......when someone will play for stalemate...the rated player loses.

Playas...think you are funny...

check
http://www.revscene.com
410 members online!!!!!!!

ahahahahahaha

I will post again....when I want to.

Your day came and went........

have a nice day :)
Nick,
come check http://netpond.com
they paid you peanuts for it and it's been all gravy for a last 18 months...

missing those dollars, don't ya????

poor Yorik,
and you showd so much promise before you signed away the big bucks and your first born right fore a cup of soup
;-))))

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 08:03 PM

too bad you have decided to play black....

http://www.sergesmuseum.com/uploaded//_08871B1B_chess.gif

LOL
;-)))

Ken
05-12-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by american pervert+May 12 2003, 03:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (american pervert @ May 12 2003, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 12 2003, 02:24 PM

rumors are rumors are rumors... I dont like being called worthless, and yes, you were nice to say I got laid off... but looking back, was that to save my face or yours?? maybe both... I dunno... but you were the one here who said I was fired... I didn't say why/how I left... so what was that about who went back on who's word??? I don't think that was bad mouthing you.. if you want a sample of my badmouthing, I'll give ya sum, but its not what I wanna do...

but calling me worthless.. this isn't 5th grade... I'll admit I was wrong.. can you admit your short comings????

as for who I work for now.. if you don't know, how are you gonna squash me?? :D

but if you really wanna know.. the same ppl I always worked for.. whoever pays me the most, and I gotta say, all those ppl are pretty happy and my bank acct shows it... maybe to you, I'll just never be good enough, which is fine... I don't need to please everyone...[/b][/quote]

a rumor is one thing. Making a statement that our sites are not making money is a blatent lie. Only after you broke your end of the deal did I mention you being fired.....

Why would I say that to save face on our end? I can care less if people know we fired you. It was very generous on our part to say that in the first place and I see how you return the favor.....

In your opinion, our sites are weak....our webmasters seem to disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion. In my opinion, you are worthless. Like you said, everyone has an opinion....and that is mine.

BTW - I formed that opinion of you in the last 48 hours, after seeing your childish attempt at getting some attention or pretending you are "in the know". Prior to your post, I had no ill feelings towards you at all...

Just remember, I plan on being in this business for a long time and it's never good to burn bridges.....

Ken
05-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 12 2003, 03:01 PM
I won't piss with Serge over nothing....it's a waste of my time

you pissed with me, and please admity it,
because I ICQ'd you and tell you the truth:
the last bottle I got from you wasn't up to par with all the other bottles I received from you!

When I told Kjell that the cigar he gave me in Vegas wasn't up to par,
he got pissy, gave me a good one in Hollywood,
and made a bet woith me over whose memory is better 6 months later and...won,
thus becoming SECOND person in the industry who has MY check on his wall!

You were challeneged in the same bet also, but you chickened out and you would have won too!
;-)))

Sorrry, Ken,
but pissing over the wine quality is NOT pissing over NOTHING!
Serge - Sorry....it's 1 gallon jugs of Gallo for you from now on. I'm not as nice as Kjell ;)

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 12 2003, 09:44 PM

Serge - Sorry....it's 1 gallon jugs of Gallo for you from now on. I'm not as nice as Kjell ;)
Ken,
don't go out of your way for a Gallo,
just pick a bottle of your wine rack,
1996 HEITZ CELLAR, Cab is fine and I'll pay COD shipping charges....

I would like to save you an embarassment, no 1997 or 1998, please!
;-)))

Kjell.....if I took my vitamin E than day,
he'd NEVER got my check!
;-)))

Mike AI
05-12-2003, 10:45 PM
Man it is kind of like the good old days....

Well, without all the free flowing ca$h... Times are a changing, and those who do not adapt will die out...

Nick, no matter how much you jump on the bashing Serge bandwagon in this thread... well to paraphrase Sen. Benson....

I know Ken, I am friends with Ken, and you Sir, are NO Ken...

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Mike,
let's not jump on Nick,
he either pulls himself out by his hairs and come back with his mind in tact,
which would make all this shit irrelevant,
or he'll be dead from it,
which would make this thread irrelevant too...

Ken
05-12-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 12 2003, 06:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 12 2003, 06:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 12 2003, 09:44 PM

Ken,
don't go out of your way for a Gallo,
just pick a bottle of your wine rack,
1996 HEITZ CELLAR, Cab is fine and I'll pay COD shipping charges....

I would like to save you an embarassment, no 1997 or 1998, please!
;-)))

Kjell.....if I took my vitamin E than day,
he'd NEVER got my check!
;-)))[/b][/quote]
96 is very good, but are you saying you would turn down a 97 Silver Oak?

That's the good part about Gallo. 2003 is just fine ;)

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 12 2003, 10:05 PM

Ken,
I can't be certain about things in the future,
my Altzheimer plays trick on me....

why don't you FedEX a bottle TOMORROW, before we forget, and we'll find out if I refuse it or not????

...and you'll have the honors to post FIRST the results of the test!
;_)))

1997 and 2001 are my favorite Napa years...which still shouldn't stop your experiment
;-)))

Nickatilynx
05-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Mike,

I am no Ken.....very ture.
I agree with his sentiments.As do many.The times have changed .Please ,please move with them.

Re:Netpond:
I believe Aga and meat have done well with it.Good luck to them,but frankly - in the end- it was worth my time. ;-))) I never broke the confidentiality agreement.Ant did.(check setgo) ;-))))

Serge,
You taught me this game (Well) :)

In deference...I yield the field.

Ken
05-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 12 2003, 07:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 12 2003, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 12 2003, 10:05 PM

Ken,
I can't be certain about things in the future,
my Altzheimer plays trick on me....

why don't you FedEX a bottle TOMORROW, before we forget, and we'll find out if I refuse it or not????

...and you'll have the honors to post FIRST the results of the test!
;_)))

1997 and 2001 are my favorite Napa years...which still shouldn't stop your experiment
;-)))[/b][/quote]
I have a better idea.....why don't YOU send me a bottle? ;) Afterall all.....I am still a paying customer and you are independantly wealthy! Maybe you can send me a case! :)

I prefer the 97 Three Palms Duck Horn ;)

sextoyking
05-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Ken and Webquest have always been a stand up, class act in my book.

and as Ken says, it's never good to burn bridges :( I learned that lesson along time ago. Still trying to make up with Serge :)) hahaha

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 12 2003, 10:23 PM
Ken and Webquest have always been a stand up, class act in my book.

and as Ken says, it's never good to burn bridges :( I learned that lesson along time ago. Still trying to make up with Serge :)) hahaha
Todd,
if you take us to Russian Club in Portland in July,
I won't tell anybody that you dropped the ball on your invitation the last time we were there
;-)))

sextoyking
05-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Serge,

I will of course be around in July, and dinner and drinks will be on me :)

man you know why I couldn't make that dinner. was some serious stuff coming down my way.. Man don't even like to talk about that my friend.
S C A R Y :(

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 12 2003, 10:22 PM

I have a better idea.....why don't YOU send me a bottle? ;) Afterall all.....I am still a paying customer and you are independantly wealthy! Maybe you can send me a case! :)

I prefer the 97 Three Palms Duck Horn ;)
I would have...but the auction is closed
;-(((
http://www.winecommune.com/lot.cfm/lotID/276832.html

and I would NEVER insult you with lesser reputable suppliers!

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 12 2003, 10:29 PM
Serge,

I will of course be around in July, and dinner and drinks will be on me :)

man you know why I couldn't make that dinner. was some serious stuff coming down my way.. Man don't even like to talk about that my friend.
S C A R Y :(
ok, ok, my lips are sealed,
I only told it to Luke Ford, NOBODY else
;-)))

I'll chewck dates with you closer to the event,
do you mind if I bring a few young girls with us?

Sue's daughter friends with a few cuties
;-)))

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Afterall all.....I am still a paying customer and you are independantly wealthy!

and one of the first rules I learned about wealth management is...
"DON'T SHOW OFF"!

I got the compliment the other day from one of my NY friends, whom I haven't seen in a while, after I told him to go fuck himself:
"Money hasn't changed Serge one bit, he is the same Serge"
;-)))

sextoyking
05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Serge,

sounds cool bro. Count on it!!

I will bring Mary, Fletch (rick) will be Renee, and you can bring Sue and all the lovely gals :)

Mabey I will call up some Single guy friends of mine for your ladies?

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 10:14 PM
Mike,

I am no Ken.....very ture.
I agree with his sentiments.As do many.The times have changed .Please ,please move with them.

Re:Netpond:
I believe Aga and meat have done well with it.Good luck to them,but frankly - in the end- it was worth my time. ;-))) I never broke the confidentiality agreement.Ant did.(check setgo) ;-))))

Serge,
You taught me this game (Well) :)

In deference...I yield the field.
Nick, yes, I taught you the people manipulation techniques and the LAST thing I expected you turning them on OUR friends...

Anthony IS my friend,
no money bonds, no business bonds....just 2 men enjoying each other company,
and what you have done to him,
will always be a sore and breaker between us.

"Apes should not kill another apes",
the FIRST covenent of the Planet, and you broke it.

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 12 2003, 10:39 PM
Serge,

sounds cool bro. Count on it!!

I will bring Mary, Fletch (rick) will be Renee, and you can bring Sue and all the lovely gals :)

Mabey I will call up some Single guy friends of mine for your ladies?
Todd,
good idea,
if those younglings jump on us after few vodkas too many,
we'll be in trouble with our ladies,
bring a single guys or I'll leave them home
;-)))

Peaches
05-12-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 12 2003, 11:39 PM
Fletch (rick) will be Renee
I'd pay just to see Fletch be Renee! :yowsa:

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 12 2003, 10:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 12 2003, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sextoyking@May 12 2003, 11:39 PM
Fletch (rick) will be Renee
I'd pay just to see Fletch be Renee! :yowsa:[/b][/quote]
thast usually happens after the third vodka bottle
;-)))

Nickatilynx
05-12-2003, 11:42 PM

Never killed.I prefer "Advanced".Only time will tell......

I'll be here if he ever needs a REAL friend.

Now...there is no more reason for me to be here....putting " bums on seats"

Night night :)

And for the record ,Serge...you are my friend....you merely forgot for a while :)

Have fun :)

Winetalk.com
05-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 10:50 PM

And for the record ,Serge...you are my friend....you merely forgot for a while :)

yes, I am and as your friend.....call joee,
he did it and YOU CAN DO IT,
I have my faith in you...

sextoyking
05-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Peaches,

wow is Rick a cross dresser now :)

He's doing good though hun, playing golf, work, baseball, etc

Anthony
05-13-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 12 2003, 07:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 12 2003, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 10:50 PM

yes, I am and as your friend.....call joee,
he did it and YOU CAN DO IT,
I have my faith in you...[/b][/quote]
Do it. Swallow the pride. I followed a good man once.

Nickatilynx
05-13-2003, 12:54 AM
I'm NOT doing drugs dammit!!!! Haven't for ages!!!

Ant,
SCG really put a stop to it! OK? Ask Col.

Bar....
vodka,
single malt scotch
and Guiness

I'm good. :-)))))

Forest
05-13-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 07:50 PM

with friends like you.....

well you get the point

Winetalk.com
05-13-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Forest+May 13 2003, 07:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ May 13 2003, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nickatilynx@May 12 2003, 07:50 PM

with friends like you.....

well you get the point[/b][/quote]
Forest,
if everything in this life was that easy.....

Mojo
05-13-2003, 08:56 AM
Golly...I haven't seen Ken this upset since he accidentally set his NSX on fire.

http://www.storiestraffic.com/ken/nsx_ken24.jpg :huh:

Forest
05-13-2003, 08:59 AM
who the fuck is ken and why does anyone give a shit?

Winetalk.com
05-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 13 2003, 08:07 AM
Forest,
if you knew who Ken is,
you'd be a few millions richer
;-)))

Trev
05-13-2003, 09:09 AM

Ken is Barbie's better half, but due to pressure on the couple from Mattel they're going through a messy divorce... shame really :biglaugh:

cj
05-13-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Forest@May 13 2003, 08:07 AM
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

LeeNoga
05-13-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 13 2003, 05:16 AM
if you knew who Ken is,
;-)))
If Forest was not such an asshole he would be a few million dollars richer.

cj
05-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+May 13 2003, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ May 13 2003, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 13 2003, 05:16 AM
if you knew who Ken is,
;-)))
If Forest was not such an asshole he would be a few million dollars richer.[/b][/quote]
assholes still get rich ... look around in this industry!!!

but only the smart ones
:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
05-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+May 13 2003, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ May 13 2003, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 13 2003, 05:16 AM
if you knew who Ken is,
;-)))
If Forest was not such an asshole he would be a few million dollars richer.[/b][/quote]
yeah, but than he wouldn't be Forest
;-))))

I like him just the way he is,
don't change a thing, bro!
;-)))

Forest
05-13-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+May 13 2003, 07:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ May 13 2003, 07:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 13 2003, 05:16 AM
if you knew who Ken is,
;-)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lee FINALLY gets 1 right

I AM an asshole

and she must have finaly read my sig

Last edited by Forest at May 13 2003, 07:22 AM

american pervert
05-13-2003, 02:14 PM
I apologize.. cashquest is rocking harder then ever...

fell better now?

as for not telling ppl why I was ax'd, I could care less.. no shame in my game... I told ppl I got fired anyways... bah.. who cares... I'm not in the know.. I dont know anything.. I'm worthless... I'll never be as good as you.. .*sniff sniff*

I plan to be here a while too... maybe I'll see ya at a show :awinky:

american pervert
05-16-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Ken@May 12 2003, 06:37 PM

Just remember, I plan on being in this business for a long time and it's never good to burn bridges.....
I plan on being in the biz for a while too.. so far its been 5 years...

funny thing about burning bridges.. they can burn on both ends... going around threating to squash me and calling me worthless, lol... thats classy... you never know when you'll be in a position to ask me for something... its funny how all this plays out sooner or later...

JR
05-16-2003, 11:30 AM
Dude, you are already working your way down to stage 7 or 8. a couple more posts and people are going to have to start telling you to just shut the fuck up.

:cryin:

--------------
stages of grief.

1) Shock –

Immediately following the death of a loved one it is difficult to accept the loss. A feeling of unreality occurs. During those first days and through any religious rituals or memorials there is a feeling of being-out-of-touch.

2) Emotional Release –

the awareness of just how dreadful the loss is accompanied by intense pangs of grief. In this stage a grieving individuals sleeps badly and weeps uncontrollably

3) Panic -

For some time a grieving person can feel in the grip of mental instability. They can find themselves wandering around aimlessly, forgetting things, and not being able to finish what they started. Physical symptoms also can appear -- tightness in the throat, heaviness in the chest, an empty feeling in the stomach, tiredness and fatigue, headaches, migraine headaches, gastric and bowel upsets.

4) Guilt –

At this stage an individual can begin to feel guilty about failures, guilt over what happened or what didn’t happen.

5) Hostility –

Some individuals feel anger at what “caused” the loss.

6) Inability to Resume Business-as-Usual Activities -

the ability to concentrate on day-to-day activities may be severely limited. It is important to know and recognize that this is a normal phenomenon. A grieving person’s entire being – emotional, physical and spiritual, is focused on the loss that just occurred. Grief is a 100% experience. No one does it at 50%.

7) Reconciliation of Grief –

balance in life returns little by little, much like healing from a severe physical wound. There are no set timeframes for healing. Each individual is different.

8) Hope -

the sharp, ever present pain of grief will lessen and hope for a continued, yet different life emerges. Plans are made for the future and the individual is able to move forward in life with good feelings knowing they will always remember and have memories of the loved one.

american pervert
05-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by JR@May 16 2003, 07:38 AM
Dude, you are already working your way down to stage 7 or 8. a couple more posts and people are going to have to start telling you to just shut the fuck up.

:cryin:

--------------
stages of grief.

1) Shock –

Immediately following the death of a loved one it is difficult to accept the loss. A feeling of unreality occurs. During those first days and through any religious rituals or memorials there is a feeling of being-out-of-touch.

2) Emotional Release –

the awareness of just how dreadful the loss is accompanied by intense pangs of grief. In this stage a grieving individuals sleeps badly and weeps uncontrollably

3) Panic -

For some time a grieving person can feel in the grip of mental instability. They can find themselves wandering around aimlessly, forgetting things, and not being able to finish what they started. Physical symptoms also can appear -- tightness in the throat, heaviness in the chest, an empty feeling in the stomach, tiredness and fatigue, headaches, migraine headaches, gastric and bowel upsets.

4) Guilt –

At this stage an individual can begin to feel guilty about failures, guilt over what happened or what didn’t happen.

5) Hostility –

Some individuals feel anger at what “caused” the loss.

6) Inability to Resume Business-as-Usual Activities -

the ability to concentrate on day-to-day activities may be severely limited. It is important to know and recognize that this is a normal phenomenon. A grieving person’s entire being – emotional, physical and spiritual, is focused on the loss that just occurred. Grief is a 100% experience. No one does it at 50%.

7) Reconciliation of Grief –

balance in life returns little by little, much like healing from a severe physical wound. There are no set timeframes for healing. Each individual is different.

8) Hope -

the sharp, ever present pain of grief will lessen and hope for a continued, yet different life emerges. Plans are made for the future and the individual is able to move forward in life with good feelings knowing they will always remember and have memories of the loved one.
so? lol... you think I care... survey says.. nope!!!
and do you really think I care what ppl might tell me to do? if so, I would of killed myself years ago

this shit doesn't bother me really.... its all just pissing, do you want me to redirect my stream towards you? you feeling left out??

anyways...got any more lame shit to cut and paste in here?

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 01:03 PM
Tony, JR,
if you start a MAJOR piss,
please let me know,
I'll be selling tiockets on GFY and pay you 30% royalties!
;-)

sarettah
05-16-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 12:11 PM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)
I got dibs on the popcorn concession...........

(normal 15% cut??, right Serge)

:yowsa:

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+May 16 2003, 12:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ May 16 2003, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 12:11 PM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)

:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
do yopu have Oprano consession licence????
;-))))

american pervert
05-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 09:11 AM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)
not only that.. you'll get front row seats.. better wear a rain coat!

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by american pervert+May 16 2003, 12:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (american pervert @ May 16 2003, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 09:11 AM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)
not only that.. you'll get front row seats.. better wear a rain coat![/b][/quote]
Tony,
as far as Ken is concerned,
as PERSONAL favor to me,
can you leave the man alone?

you know me, I am GOOD to return the favors.

You are a big man, I am NOT telling you what to do and what not,
but if you can grant me this one,
it will be greatly appreciated.

american pervert
05-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 16 2003, 09:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 16 2003, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -american pervert@May 16 2003, 12:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 09:11 AM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)
Tony,
as PERSONAL favor to me,

it will be greatly appreciated.[/b][/quote]
for you serge, anything.....

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 02:09 PM
Thank you, Tony.

and I'll ask Ken to do the same and refrain from comments about you,
I'm sure he'll oblige.

now...what the fuck should we do with all the popcorn????
;-)))

Hooper
05-16-2003, 02:20 PM
in my best homer simpson voice..

mmmmmmmmm........ pooopppppcoooorrrnnnnn :rolleyes:

Ken
05-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 16 2003, 09:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 16 2003, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -american pervert@May 16 2003, 12:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 09:11 AM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)
Tony,
as PERSONAL favor to me,

it will be greatly appreciated.[/b][/quote]

Serge,

Don't stop him on my behalf. It's kind of entertaining actually. Seems like his skin is not as thick as he would like to portray ;)

Besides....I'm a big boy ;)

sarettah
05-16-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano+May 16 2003, 12:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serge_Oprano @ May 16 2003, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -sarettah@May 16 2003, 12:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 12:11 PM
Tony, JR,
please let me know,
;-)

:yowsa:
do yopu have Oprano consession licence????
;-))))[/b][/quote]
Lets see... checking...

got my driver's license... Got my artistic license... Got my marriage license..

uh..um... yeppirs, found it...

http://www.awrats.com/ph.jpg

Thats good for a year, isnt it :lol:

Last edited by sarettah at May 16 2003, 01:43 PM

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 02:43 PM
By the powers vested in me I refrain from posting anything in this thread,
I spoke my peace.

american pervert
05-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 16 2003, 10:29 AM

Serge,

Don't stop him on my behalf. It's kind of entertaining actually. Seems like his skin is not as thick as he would like to portray ;)

lol.. actually my skin is real think.. you were the one who was getting cranky... you asked serge to end/lock the first thread.. and now serge asked me to stop pissing on you... so who is the one with the thin skin????

serge asked me to stop.. .so I will... I mean, I'm nothing but a worthless bug you can easily squash.. lol...

american pervert
05-16-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 10:51 AM
By the powers vested in me I refrain from posting anything in this thread,
I spoke my peace.
then lets lock up this thread too!!!

Ken
05-16-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by american pervert+May 16 2003, 10:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (american pervert @ May 16 2003, 10:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 16 2003, 10:29 AM

Serge,

lol.. actually my skin is real think.. you were the one who was getting cranky... you asked serge to end/lock the first thread.. and now serge asked me to stop pissing on you... so who is the one with the thin skin????

serge asked me to stop.. .so I will... I mean, I'm nothing but a worthless bug you can easily squash.. lol...[/b][/quote]
There you go assuming again. I never asked Serge to do either of those things.........just ask him

You're still whining about comments that were said days ago. Get over it and move on! I already forgot who you were, much less what we were talking about :awinky:

Ken
05-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Ken+May 16 2003, 10:57 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ken @ May 16 2003, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -american pervert@May 16 2003, 10:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 16 2003, 10:29 AM

Serge,

serge asked me to stop.. .so I will... I mean, I'm nothing but a worthless bug you can easily squash.. lol...
There you go assuming again. I never asked Serge to do either of those things.........just ask him

You're still whining about comments that were said days ago. Get over it and move on! I already forgot who you were, much less what we were talking about :awinky:[/b][/quote]
You call what you were doing...pissing? Not even close... :biglaugh:

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 02:58 PM
Tony, Ken never asked me for anything,
it's all my innitiative on all counts.

I'll share one episode from my life, maybe it will help you.

In 1991, my last employer, Electrical contractor,
was making $4200 a week (I peaked at his check once by accident)
when he fired me for being pissy with his secretery he was doing on a side,
I made myself a promise,
I'll get to you!

...and I did.

he was my LAST employer,
and 7 years later,
I called him up, asked for his fax number and faxed him the copy of my weekly check and thanked him for firing me.

I'll make sure that I have Ken's fax number for you when you are ready
;-))))

I know Ken since 1997, I knoiw you since January of this year,
ALL business dealings with both of you left NOTHING but a very good taste in my mouth and...
agree or not, but you BOTH are good people, even if you don't see eye to eye.

Now you have MOTIVATION to throw a REAL pi$$,
work on it, and when you fax Ken what I faxed my employer,
I wanna have a copy!
;-))

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 11:06 AM

I made myself a promise,
I'll get to you!

...and I did.

he was my LAST employer,
and 7 years later,
I called him up, asked for his fax number and faxed him the copy of my weekly check and thanked him for firing me.

;-))))

ALL business dealings with both of you left NOTHING but a very good taste in my mouth and...

I wanna have a copy!
;-))
My fax number is 818-991-5664. I'll be waiting :zzz:

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Ken+May 16 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ken @ May 16 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 11:06 AM

I made myself a promise,
I'll get to you!

...and I did.

he was my LAST employer,
and 7 years later,

;-))))

I wanna have a copy!
;-))
My fax number is 818-991-5664. I'll be waiting :zzz:[/b][/quote]

Serge...I had a similar experience with my last employer (9 years ago) and I agree it's the best motivation in the world. However....the size of the check is equally important as to how someone earned it.

For example.....If Tony earned 100k a month spamming, I would not be impressed. If he earned 30k a month running his own legite webmaster program or some other business that took time, work and ethics, I would be VERY impressed. That takes true character and only time will tell :awinky:

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 03:16 PM
Ken,
my Electrical Contractor is no longer in business,
so I can't ask him if was impressed that the check was close to 100 times bigger than his or he wasn't impressed due to the fact that the money were earned by sending traffic to porn web sites
;-)))

iBeing a student of history,
I can only quote Emperor Vespasian who was confronted by his son Titus
(who later destroyed Jerusalem Temple)
why Vespasian introduced tax on public toilets in Rome.

Vespasian took golden sestersi out of the tunic,
sticked it in Titus's nose and asked:
"Does it smell"??

...and this is how the expression
"Money don't smell" came about
;-)))

I am with Vespasian
;-)

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@May 16 2003, 11:24 AM
Ken,
my Electrical Contractor is no longer in business,
so I can't ask him if was impressed that the check was close to 100 times bigger than his or he wasn't impressed due to the fact that the money were earned by sending traffic to porn web sites
;-)))

iBeing a student of history,
I can only quote Emperor Vespasian who was confronted by his son Titus
(who later destroyed Jerusalem Temple)
why Vespasian introduced tax on public toilets in Rome.

Vespasian took golden sestersi out of the tunic,
sticked it in Titus's nose and asked:
"Does it smell"??

...and this is how the expression
"Money don't smell" came about
;-)))

I am with Vespasian
;-)

Serge - I'm not saying that the money you made was not anything special because it came from porn. Obviously, I don't have a problem taking my share from this biz and I see it like any other biz....

I'm saying in any industry...porn or selling toilet supplies, there are ways to scam your way into a short term big paycheck vs working hard, being honest and BUILDING a real business.....

Any idiot can make big money in this biz if they are willing to scam people not everyone can build a real business. Maybe I'm hard to impress....I don't know :awinky:

american pervert
05-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 16 2003, 11:17 AM

Serge...I had a similar experience with my last employer (9 years ago) and I agree it's the best motivation in the world. However....the size of the check is equally important as to how someone earned it.

For example.....If Tony earned 100k a month spamming, I would not be impressed. If he earned 30k a month running his own legite webmaster program or some other business that took time, work and ethics, I would be VERY impressed. That takes true character and only time will tell :awinky:
it'll take a lot less then 7 years to get a fax to you :awinky:

there is more to me then just mailing.. I'm pretty good at telling ppl what to do and how to do it.. do jennaxxx and hustlercontent ring a bell :awinky:

american pervert
05-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 16 2003, 11:35 AM

Serge - I'm not saying that the money you made was not anything special because it came from porn. Obviously, I don't have a problem taking my share from this biz and I see it like any other biz....

I'm saying in any industry...porn or selling toilet supplies, there are ways to scam your way into a short term big paycheck vs working hard, being honest and BUILDING a real business.....

Any idiot can make big money in this biz if they are willing to scam people not everyone can build a real business. Maybe I'm hard to impress....I don't know :awinky:
you think I'm in it for a quick buck? its a slow grind to the top and I am all about the long term.. I could easily make $1mm a month if I wanted to spam. but that would be short money... mailing is just one small piece of the puzzle :awinky:

you'd be hard pressed to find someone who'd say I wasn't honest or hardworking...

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Any idiot can make big money in this biz if they are willing to scam people not everyone can build a real business. Maybe I'm hard to impress....I don't know

not really...
being close to GBU,
I saw my share of scams and all of them have one common denominator:
when word gets around that you are no good,
that's basically the end of the scam and a gravy train,
and there is only thta much one can pull on a "one time heist" in this business.

me myself who can quote J Collins and her title
"Past imperfect",
is ill equipped to lecture on the subject of business morals and ethics.

Thus I exit the stage and let those who are without sins to cast ALL the stones
;-)))

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:39 PM
Serge,

we all have sins, and I will not throw any rocks in glass houses.

Another rainy day in Portland, damm getting old and sick of rain. Told Mary we should take the kids to disneyworld this summer and check out some nice areas of florida..

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 02:47 PM
Serge,

Another rainy day in Portland, damm getting old and sick of rain. Told Mary we should take the kids to disneyworld this summer and check out some nice areas of florida..
did you tell Mary that LL and Serge are coming?
;-))

prime the livers of your loved ones!
;_)))

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by american pervert+May 16 2003, 11:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (american pervert @ May 16 2003, 11:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ken@May 16 2003, 11:35 AM

you think I'm in it for a quick buck? its a slow grind to the top and I am all about the long term.. I could easily make $1mm a month if I wanted to spam. but that would be short money... mailing is just one small piece of the puzzle :awinky:

you'd be hard pressed to find someone who'd say I wasn't honest or hardworking...[/b][/quote]

might want to read my post again...why would you assume I was talking about you? I was replying to Serge and I was making a blanket statement. Has nothing to do with you.........that I know of :awinky:

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 11:47 AM
Serge,

I agree Todd. It would be tough to find anyone in this industry or any other who is perfect. It's not human nature :awinky:

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Serge,

yep told her that you and the mrs will be up soon. She said she can't wait to meet you, but she doesn't like to drink Vodka much :) I told her np, you can have your own drinks. Me and rick and others will teach Serge how to drink Stoli :)) LOL

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Ken,

of course I agree with you on that one. I have some past imperfections that I am not proud of, hey what can you do? Realize your mistakes, and learn from them.

I have learned that if always try and be ohnest and sincere with ppl you work with and do biz. with you will go farther in this world.

We might all sell / push Porn, butt plugs or whatever, but it's still a business and should always be treated as such..

Ken
05-16-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 11:55 AM
butt plugs
Speak for yourself Todd! lol :)

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Ken,

better the butt plug then this :))

http://www.sextoyworld.com/jpg5-2.html :agrin:

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Ken+May 16 2003, 02:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ken @ May 16 2003, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sextoyking@May 16 2003, 11:55 AM
butt plugs
Speak for yourself Todd! lol :)[/b][/quote]
Ken, the glass thing you saw in my house, compliments of Todd, was NOT a butt plug!

Hell if I know what that was
;-)))

my problem with that thing is..
it's LOST and I have no idea where it is..

dog acts strange, and that's the only place I haven't looked in the house
;-)))

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
Serge,

your dog took it?? dammmmm....

Speaking of which, our Naughtyglass product line is kicking butt. In tons of stores nation wide, doing real good.

american pervert
05-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Ken@May 16 2003, 11:49 AM

might want to read my post again...why would you assume I was talking about you? I was replying to Serge and I was making a blanket statement. Has nothing to do with you.........that I know of :awinky:
hrmmm... maybe I misread then.. just that the previous posts named me.. but hey, when you assume things.. lol...

anyways.. I"m not out to burn bridges.. if that was the case.. you'd know it :awinky:

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi AP,

good choice there :) I have been in the net biz since 1994 and have tried my hardest not to burn any bridges. Of course there is some I am sure I have lit on fire, but always best to try and stay civil with most ppl.

My worst times I guess when I have to play bill collector with companies that have so much $$$, but yet fail to pay bills on time, I can never fig. that out. I mean ohnestly, we don't offer net30 :( When my company gets a bill, it is paid ASAP, right then, or a check via fedex.
-----------------

anyways.. I"m not out to burn bridges.. if that was the case.. you'd know it

Winetalk.com
05-16-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 03:02 PM
Serge,

your dog took it?? dammmmm....

Speaking of which, our Naughtyglass product line is kicking butt. In tons of stores nation wide, doing real good.
yeap, it's kicking butt all right
;-)))

Forest, can you please check Evi's butt?
maybe she took it home
;-)))

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 04:02 PM
Watch out, Forest checking out butts again :)

:rokk:

XXXPhoto
05-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 11:59 AM
Ken,

better the butt plug then this :))

http://www.sextoyworld.com/jpg5-2.html :agrin:
Todd,

I know several folks who would prefer that to a buttplug...

"It's good to be the King" right?

Forest
05-16-2003, 05:16 PM
welll it aint here thats for sure

:P

http://www.photogregg.com/party01/images/P1010777.jpg

XXXPhoto
05-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Forest,

Nope, that's not a butt plug...

http://www.intersmart.com/up-forest-ass.gif

sarettah
05-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@May 16 2003, 05:40 PM
Forest,

rotflmfao.......

that as good as the flying pornnun lunch box....

Forest
05-16-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto@May 16 2003, 02:40 PM
Forest,

:biglaugh: :okthumb:

sextoyking
05-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Funny Pics Forest :)

Mark,

we still sell quite a few of those Fists, but not as many as years past.

Actually we sell a ton of butt plugs, Anal Benders, etc

That ass is popular :)

XXXPhoto
05-16-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@May 16 2003, 04:00 PM
:wankit: :moon: Yup it is... lol...

I know 'pony girls' is a strong niche... I wonder if Forest's "Tiger Boy" niche
will give it a run for it's money? :P

Forest
05-17-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by XXXPhoto+May 16 2003, 07:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XXXPhoto @ May 16 2003, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sextoyking@May 16 2003, 04:00 PM
:wankit: :moon: Yup it is... lol...

I know 'pony girls' is a strong niche... I wonder if Forest's "Tiger Boy" niche
will give it a run for it's money? :P[/b][/quote]
hey you guys can photoshop my ass all you want

just dont try sticking anything real up there

not even a pin

the old saying " you can drive a truck out but you can put a pin in"

:yowsa: :biglaugh: :okthumb: