PDA

View Full Version : i am making you all my witnesses to...

dreamache
05-04-2003, 06:18 AM
..to my promise that the next dreamache.com design will be revered as one of the best flash designs on the net.

i haven't started yet, but i will shortly... i can't give a deadline or anything because i don't know how long it'll take... but, definately within a couple months. 2advanced, eat your heart out.

thank you.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2003, 07:07 AM
how does one eat his heart out?

with Chianti or Fava beans?
;_))

Forest
05-04-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by dreamache@May 4 2003, 02:26 AM
..to my promise that the next dreamache.com design will be revered as one of the best flash designs on the net.

i haven't started yet, but i will shortly... i can't give a deadline or anything because i don't know how long it'll take... but, definately within a couple months. 2advanced, eat your heart out.

thank you.
:zzz:

XXXManager
05-04-2003, 10:18 AM
And if it won't be that?
Will YOU eat your heart?

dreamache
05-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by XXXManager@May 4 2003, 06:26 AM
And if it won't be that?
Will YOU eat your heart?
it WILL be that. i'm as certain as my own name... which is wait, wtf?? i FORGE, OH gary... LOL, no, im serious here. i won't show anyone if it isn't, i won't continue on it if it isn't... i already threw out 3 initial starting ideas... from day one it will be a masterpiece in the making, no half assed bs.

Mike AI
05-04-2003, 08:19 PM
That is a bold statement, I have seen some amazing Flash designs....

cj
05-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by dreamache@May 4 2003, 05:26 AM

thank you.
better than 2advanced?!?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

now THAT i'd like to see

:biglaugh: :agrin: :D :P :biglaugh:

dreamache
05-04-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by cj+May 4 2003, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ May 4 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreamache@May 4 2003, 05:26 AM

thank you.
better than 2advanced?!?!?!!?

HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

now THAT i'd like to see

:biglaugh: :agrin: :D :P :biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
http://dreamache.com/smallpreview.gif

heres a small preview of the flash splash page ;) keep in mind, it'll be doin some really cool animation effects, and its about 60% done there, in the static content aspect.

i kid you not, i will own. :)

however... it will be hard as fuck, cause the ideas i have requires a lot of use of 3d modeling / animation programs.. but i'll get it done.

Hooper
05-05-2003, 02:11 AM
good luck bud.

show me a design that is beatiful and i'll watch it..

show me a design that makes money and i'll buy it!

if you are trying to make a pretty site for the sake of making a pretty site.. congrats and i wish you the best. but all the fancy flash in the world (including that fuckin annoyin ars banner above) does little for most people who are shopping for designers or sponsors.

dreamache
05-05-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Hooper@May 4 2003, 10:19 PM
good luck bud.

show me a design that is beatiful and i'll watch it..

show me a design that makes money and i'll buy it!

if you are trying to make a pretty site for the sake of making a pretty site.. congrats and i wish you the best. but all the fancy flash in the world (including that fuckin annoyin ars banner above) does little for most people who are shopping for designers or sponsors.
well, it will serve as both... its for me, a designer... that shows off what i can do in hopes of getting me clients. :)

dreamache
05-10-2003, 05:32 PM
update:

heres a lil preview of the main iface about 70% done. still, much more work to be done with the flash, etc etc.

http://www.dreamache.com/new2/show2.gif

Mike AI
05-10-2003, 06:59 PM
Dreammache, hard to show Flash is a static screen cap. The layout looks good, like the colors ( blue has to be #1 choice of most pages)....

But flash includes SOOO much....

dreamache
05-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 10 2003, 03:07 PM
Dreammache, hard to show Flash is a static screen cap. The layout looks good, like the colors ( blue has to be #1 choice of most pages)....

But flash includes SOOO much....
oh yeah definately... i know that :) but i dont want to give TOO much away, thats why i sized it down small and just made it a static image... the flash will be real badass.. these screenshots just serve as a teaser preview for the actual site. :)