> 5. "You want WHAT on the f___ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566
>
> 4. "Where the f___ are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937
>
> 3. "Scattered f___ing showers....My ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC
>
> 2. "Aw c'mon. Who the f___'s going to find out?"- Bill Clinton, 1997
>
> And number 1 . . . . . . . drum roll . . . . .
>
> 1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this f___ing mad." - Saddam Hussein
>2003

SykkBoy
04-29-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Apr 29 2003, 10:56 AM
6. "How the f___ did you work that out?" - Pythagorus, 126 BC

hahahaah
this one cracks me up the most, for some reason........

Almighty Colin
04-29-2003, 11:55 AM
That's ____ing funny!

Almighty Colin
04-29-2003, 11:59 AM
This is the one that made me choke and reverse-snort my soda.

"It does so f___ing look like her!" - Picasso, 1926

Vick
04-29-2003, 12:55 PM
Every year I make the same new year's resolution

to only use F___ as a verb

as in F___ me
or
I'm going to F___ your brains out

T-Rav
04-29-2003, 12:57 PM
Houston, we have a f___ing problem.

Almighty Colin
04-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Vick,

I've resolved to only use fucking as a gerund.

Vick
04-29-2003, 01:31 PM
Colin you would fucking say that :P

cj
04-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 29 2003, 12:03 PM

as in F___ me
or
So how many months does the record stand at!?

:biglaugh:

Lisa
04-29-2003, 09:44 PM
I can tell you when it's not appropriate.

When you're 10 yrs old, and being beaten up by some bigger boys, and you think your teacher is watching the whole thing and letting you be pulverised, and you get so mad that when your teacher is finally alerted to the fight (no, he wasn't watching actually), and walks over and says 'so what's the problem?', said 10 yr old replies 'you are, you f___ing bastard!'.

The trials of parenthood... :huh:

TheEnforcer
04-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Apr 29 2003, 08:52 PM

When you're 10 yrs old, and being beaten up by some bigger boys, and you think your teacher is watching the whole thing and letting you be pulverised, and you get so mad that when your teacher is finally alerted to the fight (no, he wasn't watching actually), and walks over and says 'so what's the problem?', said 10 yr old replies 'you are, you f___ing bastard!'.

ROFLMFAO!!!

I'm sorry Lisa but hat's just too damn funny!!! I can picture your kid with his fists all balled up with a red face just laying into the teacher and watching the reaction on his/her face!! Then of course there is the image of said teacher explaining all this to you and I can just imagine the color draining from your face as you realize what happened.

Parents have some classic stories to tell.

cj
04-29-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 29 2003, 09:17 PM
Parents have some classic stories to tell.

especially with 3 classic characters like these ones

Lisa
04-29-2003, 11:32 PM
Matt, no need to apologise for laughing. It happened about 3 weeks ago and I still don't know whether to laugh or cry. :)

I've always enjoyed the fact that my kids are feisty and interesting, but there is such a thing as too freaking interesting...lol.

CJ, care to help chaperone the upcoming 13th birthday party of the classic girl? It's going to be boy/girl. :o

Have to say tho, that my kids are absolute angels compared to these little terrors...

"Two three-year-old twin boys who disappeared from home then reappeared hours later without their clothes had been off wreaking havoc in a neighbour's empty house, French newspapers reported.

Police initially feared the boys had been abducted, before they were discovered late in the evening walking through their home town of Deols, western France, stark naked and holding a bedside lamp."

the rest of the story... (http://www.abc.net.au/news/justin/weekly/newsnat-24apr2003-81.htm)

TheEnforcer
04-29-2003, 11:54 PM
Hahaha.. too damn funny Lisa.

Of course I'm sure your parents have some tales to tell about you too!! :okthumb:

cj
04-30-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Apr 29 2003, 10:40 PM
CJ, care to help chaperone the upcoming 13th birthday party of the classic girl? It's going to be boy/girl. :o
:blink:

:unsure:

<_<

it depends, am i allowed to do my survey!?

of course, lmk when ;-)

Forest
04-30-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Apr 29 2003, 05:52 PM

I told the principle in 5th grade to fuck off

he wasnt amused at all

and my butt STILL feels the wooden spoon of my mothers

Vick
04-30-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by cj+Apr 29 2003, 08:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Apr 29 2003, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Vick@Apr 29 2003, 12:03 PM

as in F___ me
or
So how many months does the record stand at!?

:biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
about 3 days hehe :D

T-Rav
04-30-2003, 11:28 AM
I used to have a rule with my then 2 year old son about cussing. He was only allowed to cuss when he used it in a sentence, and not around his mother or teachers.

I went to pick him up from daycare and his teacher said when she went to pick him up earlier in the day he said, "Keep your fucking hands off me."

I laughed and said, "Good usage".

She was kind of a bitch anyway.

About 2 weeks later, he looked me straight in the eye and said "fuck you". I debated whether or not that was a sentence...the jury is still out, but regardless he lost his priviledge to cuss until he moves out of my house. He only has 9 years to go :))

kath
04-30-2003, 12:05 PM
T-Rav -

See at that age we were still using the soap in the mouth for our two. Our daughter (when she was two) would cuss whenever she had the opportunity. We would wash her mouth out with soap (which worked on her older brother) but she would just look me in the eye and say, "Mmmmm....soap is good Mom!" :rolleyes:

We tried other brands - Irish Spring (it tingles!), Lava (can I have the crunchy kind again Mommy?) - until finally we discovered Dawn dishwashing liquid. A little spot on the tongue held for 2 minutes did the trick. She always asked for a glass of water afterwards forgetting that it would cause it to suds up. lol Dawn finally did it - it takes grease AND potty mouth outta your way.

:nyanya:

...needless to say she's still a sarcastic little shit at almost 12 years of age. Funny thing though - I often wish I were more like her. She speaks her mind and nobody will EVER get the best of her. She's a tough little thing.

:rokk:

gonzo
04-30-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by kath@Apr 30 2003, 08:13 AM
T-Rav -

See at that age we were still using the soap in the mouth for our two. Our daughter (when she was two) would cuss whenever she had the opportunity. We would wash her mouth out with soap (which worked on her older brother) but she would just look me in the eye and say, "Mmmmm....soap is good Mom!" :rolleyes:

We tried other brands - Irish Spring (it tingles!), Lava (can I have the crunchy kind again Mommy?) - until finally we discovered Dawn dishwashing liquid. A little spot on the tongue held for 2 minutes did the trick. She always asked for a glass of water afterwards forgetting that it would cause it to suds up. lol Dawn finally did it - it takes grease AND potty mouth outta your way.

:nyanya:

...needless to say she's still a sarcastic little shit at almost 12 years of age. Funny thing though - I often wish I were more like her. She speaks her mind and nobody will EVER get the best of her. She's a tough little thing.

:rokk:
Soap Sux Kath....

On them tough little bastards use a bottle of castor oil.

HeadPimp
04-30-2003, 10:30 PM
Cussing is a tool like any other word. Just a matter of learning how and when to use them. Sort of like learning when words won't work, and a fist between the eyes is the only way to communicate your message effectively.

Rox
04-30-2003, 10:40 PM
My sainted (hehe) father used to say:

"If you're uncomfortable with the word, you're uncomfortable with the act!"

To which I replied (after I was 18 and no longer a virgin, of course), "Right fuckin' on, Daddy!" :rokk: