PDA

View Full Version : Hello Been awhile but I am back.

SusieS
04-28-2003, 11:13 AM
Hello,

Been away from the biz somewhat for awhile but I am back, making my way around looking for all my old contacts, getting the networking going again. Anyway will be stopping by regularly again so thought I would say HI...... I recognise and remember some of you but see a lot of new names around in the biz, looking forward to getting to know everyone again :)

Winetalk.com
04-28-2003, 11:40 AM
SusieS,
have any fresh ideas how to make a buck in this business?

old shit is barely working...

SusieS
04-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Serge,

Well I have been thinking and reading a lot lately I did quite a bit of stuff in the 4 women niche, and it seems to be getting micro niched a bit more I see there being some great advances in that area, I am currently gearing up to market more to women surfers in several areas.

I still have some income from all my stuff that has been out there over a year so may need to revisit some of that stuff and see if I do some tweeking :)

kath
04-28-2003, 01:28 PM
Hey Susie S -

Long time no see! Glad to see ya back on the boards. Whatcha been up to? Are you heading to any of the shows this year? You used to be such a staple at these events but we've been missing you lately.

Hope all is well with you and yours....welcome back! :yowsa:

gigi
04-28-2003, 01:39 PM
Hey Sue!!

Good to see you back! :)

I look forward to working with you on the stuff we've been discussing. :awinky:

Yeah Serge, fresh ideas would definitely be a good thing!

SusieS
04-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Hey Kath,

Hoping to hit the summer one in FL this year. Have to work my butt off before then though, I have missed being around sometimes rl just gets entirely too complicated :)

Yeah it is good to be back.

Gigi, I am looking forward to it too :)

Winetalk.com
04-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by gigi@Apr 28 2003, 12:47 PM

Yeah Serge, fresh ideas would definitely be a good thing!
yeap,
even if Buff disagrees with me!
;-)))

http://hirise.biz/la/day5/132.jpg

Peaches
04-28-2003, 04:42 PM
Welcome back, Susie! :bdance:

SusieS
04-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Thanks peaches and serge that is a happy pic for sure :)