PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely incredible!

Vick
04-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Rasputin was incredible!!!!

The food was amazing, so good I don't even know where to begin.
The Lobster and Shrimp and Spinach Ravioli was definite highlights!
The entertainment and atmosphere are outstanding and one of a kind, easy to see why Rasputin has an outstanding reputation

Serge, thank you very much for inviting us. As always it is great to spend time with you and Sue.

John & your Mrs, it is always a pleasure to see you, and enjoy good food and conversation

Serge, I didn't get an much of an opportunity to speak with little Miss Serge but I truly think you have your hands full. She is prettier than you and a very bright young woman

It's takes a few drinks to catch on to the style, but shot then excellent food another shot and more excellent food brought to the table (and you don't even notice, the service is so excellent) is an outstanding way to enjoy an evening of fine dining, entertainment and drinking

all and all it was a great time, thank you very much - and my liver is almost back to normal :P

Here's to you and your's - and thank you again!

Almighty Colin
04-28-2003, 10:10 AM
That's a great name for a restaurant.

voodooman
04-28-2003, 12:01 PM
Vick,

Are you now a cranberry vodka drinker?

When I was in Russia, it was plain vodka, and took awhile
to start actually liking it, but now, I love it. :)

Did you eat any pelmeni?

:D

Winetalk.com
04-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Vick, I wish you came earlier when they were serving cold appetizers, well, something to look forward the next time
;-))

Kirsten is a doll, when will you bring her to Oprano?
;-)))

I wish we had more vodka,
we'd dance more if we did,
but me being handicapped, I couldn't lead the charge
;_)))

so far, my best dancing partner for a slow dance in the Russian club is...
Mr Grimm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;-))

sorry, Sue
;-)))

Mike AI
04-28-2003, 12:38 PM
There is nothing better then spending time with Serge at a Russian club!! I am jealous!!

Serge, I think you are going to get Billy upset - he thinks he was your best dance partner!!!

:rokk: :rokk:

I am getting the shakes just from recalling how much vodka we drank that night.... oh man....

Winetalk.com
04-28-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 28 2003, 11:46 AM
There is nothing better then spending time with Serge at a Russian club!! I am jealous!!

Serge, I think you are going to get Billy upset - he thinks he was your best dance partner!!!

:rokk: :rokk:

I am getting the shakes just from recalling how much vodka we drank that night.... oh man....
Mike, I never danced with Billy,
I was just saving him from 2 generations of Russian women!
who devel;oped lots of interest for him
;-))

yeah,
6 bottles of Absolut for 7 of us was FINE...if I remember it correctly
;_)))

Vick
04-28-2003, 01:13 PM
voodooman "Are you now a cranberry vodka drinker?"
No - straight chilled Absolut - No lemon, no nonsense. Just a toast, well wishes and clinks around and straight down

I said to Serge sometimes I drink Stoli, mostly because Frank Sinatra did and Serge asked me "Was he a Russian?" he he he - that was more than good enough for me

I told Kirsten in the car on the drive there I thought we would get penalty shots for being late :P

"Kirsten is a doll, when will you bring her to Oprano?"
Thank you - She throughly enjoyed meeting you all and was quickly at ease with everyone on the group as you are all very gracious

Actually I am trying to hide Oprano from her he he he
Like I need another intelligent woman (especially one who doesn't tolerate my nonsense) around to point out my absurdities, even worse a left leaning tree hugger (maybe I should dress up as a logger, think so Sue?)

:yowsa: