PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Auction

ulfie
04-26-2003, 02:44 AM
I don't ask for favors very often, well never, but I have an auction up at ebay. I'm selling some small stuff to try to get some feedback in my profile so I can sell some bigger ticket items later. All I'm looking for is positive feedback, I don't even care if you pay me. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2725408729 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2725408729)

Mike AI
04-26-2003, 04:01 AM
Ulfie, do I have to bid and win before I can rate you?

Let me know....

:okthumb:

ulfie
04-26-2003, 12:19 PM
I think you have to win the auction to leave feedback. I'm a total newbie at ebay though. :)

voodooman
04-26-2003, 01:05 PM
You can add feedback, but you must log in. I have not set up an acct at ebay, never used it, and it asked me to log in in order to leave opinions.
So, Im guessing you just have to click on the add feedback button and log in.

Peaches
04-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Apr 26 2003, 02:52 AM
I don't ask for favors very often, well never, but I have an auction up at ebay. I'm selling some small stuff to try to get some feedback in my profile so I can sell some bigger ticket items later. All I'm looking for is positive feedback, I don't even care if you pay me. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2725408729 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2725408729)
OK, forgive me for being blonde, but.....so we go and bid on your item....(and no offense, but I really can't think of what I'd do with a bunch of sport cards except put them in the storage shed with the other thousands that we have :awinky: ). How do you know we'll win? :zoinks:

I have a good rating there, so I'd be glad to play, but I'm not sure I understand all the rules. :(

ulfie
04-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Buy it, don't pay me, give me positive feedback. That's all I'm looking for.

I think my next auction is going to be a slave for a day. Peaches, need any woodwork or cleaning done? ;)

KC
04-26-2003, 06:04 PM
I'm telling!!

People like you who abuse the system ruin it for the rest of us!!! ;)

Peaches
04-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Apr 26 2003, 06:09 PM
Buy it, don't pay me, give me positive feedback. That's all I'm looking for.

I think my next auction is going to be a slave for a day. Peaches, need any woodwork or cleaning done? ;)
OK, I'll bid, but if someone outbids me, I'm going to be really ticked off that I didn't get those cards! :biglaugh:

And yes, I need weeding, painting, a terrace built, a dimmer switch installed (and you guys thought I was dim enough..... :awinky: ), someone to measure and find me some freaking screens for 2 of my sliding glass doors (the kid tried and now I have a $35 screen that doesn't fit - and since he bent it getting it out of the car, I can't take it back - oy) and my bedroom window, my septic tank pumped.....I can come up with more if you need some ideas. :okthumb:

ulfie
04-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by KC@Apr 26 2003, 05:12 PM
I'm telling!!

People like you who abuse the system ruin it for the rest of us!!! ;)
I'm the epitomy of evil, call me Nick Jr. :)

Peaches
04-26-2003, 06:12 PM
LOL, I hope you know "toadyrage" because they apparently have a high bid on there - I've gone to $15 and they still "outbid" me. :nyanya:

ulfie
04-26-2003, 06:18 PM
haha, toadyrage is Crow from PC.

Peaches
04-26-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Apr 26 2003, 06:26 PM
haha, toadyrage is Crow from PC.
Hehe - well, I'll back off then. B)

If you have more, let us know - the more "positives" you get from different usernames, the better it looks. Be careful not to have someone say something great about you right after the auction - wait a week so it LOOKS like they actually received what they bid for. :okthumb:

sinsin
04-27-2003, 12:52 AM
Ulfie, ebay spot checks bids. It isn't worth it to play games with them. Even though you may buy or sell several items successfully, the buyers and/or the sellers may choose not to give feedback. What you should do is sell as many inexpensive items as possible to as many of your friends as possible with them actually using their ebay accounts. Everything will be legitimate, and you will build up your feedback. Some ass may report you after reading your post, so do it right. Good luck. :okthumb:

gonzo
05-26-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by sinsin@Apr 26 2003, 09:00 PM
Ulfie, ebay spot checks bids. It isn't worth it to play games with them. Even though you may buy or sell several items successfully, the buyers and/or the sellers may choose not to give feedback. What you should do is sell as many inexpensive items as possible to as many of your friends as possible with them actually using their ebay accounts. Everything will be legitimate, and you will build up your feedback. Some ass may report you after reading your post, so do it right. Good luck. :okthumb:
Dont understimate the ebay nazis either. I decided I wanted to buy some lesbian Devil shirts and I started to set up a new account. No dice...they tied my to my bank account and credit card numbers and found my original ID from 1998.