PDA

View Full Version : Forest Are you Moonlighting ?

HoneyBlond
04-25-2003, 12:59 AM
AllofEm Board Review

Oprano Thursday, April 24th 2003, 12:11pm EST

Forest posts a link to an article noting the Dixie Chicks are fighting back. Forest notes the Pennsylvania shooting. Forest wonders what is going on today after noting the Virginia shooting. Forest posts a link to a thread on another board wherein Lensman contends SWOIT's business model is illegal. A discussion follows. Forest notes he made a front page. Nobody recognizes him.

Come on Guys Didn't anybody else do anything on Thursday ?

:awinky:

Last edited by HoneyBlond at Apr 25 2003, 04:52 PM

Forest
04-25-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond@Apr 24 2003, 09:07 PM
AllofEm Board Review

Oprano Thursday, April 24th 2003, 12:11pm EST

Forest posts a link to an article noting the Dixie Chicks are fighting back. Forest notes the Pennsylvania shooting. Forest wonders what is going on today after noting the Virginia shooting. Forest posts a link to a thread on another board wherein Lensman contends SWOIT's business model is illegal. A discussion follows. Forest notes he made a front page. Nobody recognizes him.

Come on Guys Didn't anybody else do anything on Thursday ?

hahahahaha

i dont read allofem

and I can not write nearly that well

:wnw:

kath
04-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Forest! Forest! Forest! Why is it always about Forest???

*in best Jan Brady whine* lol

Go get 'em Forest! You got Front Page AND are taking over Oprano. What's next? Goin' to Disneyland??? lol

:okthumb:

Forest
04-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by kath@Apr 25 2003, 09:51 AM
Forest! Forest! Forest! Why is it always about Forest???

*in best Jan Brady whine* lol

Go get 'em Forest! You got Front Page AND are taking over Oprano. What's next? Goin' to Disneyland??? lol

:okthumb:
Kath

I dont think Anyone could take over oprano

Between serge pissin on them and Mike AI beaten on em they wouldnt know which end was up

lol
:rokk:

and no disney for me...but i am going to run away to Key West next week for a day or 2

ahhhhhh anything to relax for 24 hours without

"Forest we need you for a show"

:nyanya:

kath
04-25-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Apr 25 2003, 10:00 AM
Kath

I dont think Anyone could take over oprano

Between serge pissin on them and Mike AI beaten on em they wouldnt know which end was up

lol
:rokk:

and no disney for me...but i am going to run away to Key West next week for a day or 2

ahhhhhh anything to relax for 24 hours without

"Forest we need you for a show"

:nyanya:
True - good point. :okthumb:

A Key West vaycay? You poor thing...it must be hard having to hard doing all those shows. I bet it will be HELL finding a guy who would want to have to put up with all those models and replace you for a couple of days.

Oh the humanity! :rolleyes:

lol....J/K....hope you have a good couple of days...we ALL need to get away every now and again....