PDA

View Full Version : Bombs Over Baghdad Baby!

Mutt
03-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Bombs Over Baghdad Indeed! (http://www.adamskitty.com/bombsaddam.wmv)

great job on this video, man there are talented people just hanging out on the Internet.

anybody got any similar videos to this of the Shock and Awe attack?

Mike AI
03-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Cool video!!

:okthumb: :okthumb:

I think we have some good footage from embeded guys, but they probably cannot release it until after war. There will be some great documentaries that will be made after our Victory.

VooMan
03-30-2003, 06:00 PM
That video is the third one this guy has made...

If you go to Grouchy Media (http://www.grouchymedia.com) you can download all three videos. The first one he made was Taliban Bodies just after September 11. It became so popular that the guy was on CNN, and there were soldiers sending him pictures and video for the second one, Die Terrorists Die. At the website he goes into detail about how he made the vids, etc... Needless to say, he is VERY popular with the military.

My favorite is Die Terrorists Die. That kicks ass! :rokk:

Peaches
03-30-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by VooMan@Mar 30 2003, 07:08 PM
My favorite is Die Terrorists Die. That kicks ass! :rokk:
I'm trying to match this comment with the sweet, mild mannered Vooman we all know and love :nyanya:

Mutt
03-30-2003, 08:06 PM
i went to GrouchyMedia.com and saw the other two. Very good, he has
become something of an Internet celebrity. This new one is the best.

slavdogg
03-30-2003, 08:52 PM
good stuff

:okthumb:

VooMan
03-30-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 30 2003, 06:30 PM
I'm trying to match this comment with the sweet, mild mannered Vooman we all know and love :nyanya:

hahaha Peaches... All of a sudden I feel like "mild mannered Clark Kent." :awinky:

While I do find conflict distasteful, I love those videos... I'm no war monger, but those are a great tribute to our military. And the music kicks ass as well. :okthumb:

RichC
03-31-2003, 01:18 AM
sweet vids!