PDA

View Full Version : Quick Announcement - ARS Launches new product

T-Rav
03-26-2003, 04:52 PM
Ok everyone...I have been in my hole working on my "new project" for quite sometime.

As some of you know, I have been working with a company to promote their service to the Adult Industry. It is finally time for the unveilling.

TotalPort is the product/service in question. You can now promote this brand new service through ARS only. All registered ARS members can promote TotalPort today. What is TotalPort you ask?

I'll give you a few details now, but go and check it out here:

TotalPort - The Online Secret Computer (https://registration.totalport.com/registration/external/gateway.do?aid=912B8303-7F84-40DC-8507-610069C96052)

The service includes 250 megabytes of space with each sign-up, a secure, private email account, a place to store links, passwords and contacts, a domain name, a website building tool, and more. In a market where surfers don’t want to erase their favorite content—they want to keep it safe and enjoy it from multiple locations, TotalPort is a perfect solution.

*TOTALPORT: “The ultimate online SECRET COMPUTER”
*First Online Service built for surfers—Lets them cover their tracks while keeping their stuff safe online
*Brand new product, available nowhere else
*Deliver your customer real value - includes FREE Evidence Eraser® with each sign-up!
*Converts Adult AND Mainstream Traffic, up to 1/125
*Does not compete with your other traffic
*Allows you to diversify your revenue stream
*$25 PER SIGN-UP
*Quarterly bonuses UP TO $2500! (See payout terms)
*KEEP YOUR TRAFFIC
*Priced to sell
*High quality marketing materials

Any and all feedback or questions are welcome.

Thanks for your time!

sextoyking
03-26-2003, 04:54 PM
T-rav,

good idea!! Looks to be a winner.

todd

dantheman
03-26-2003, 04:55 PM
T-rav, I was wondering about totalport in your sig:) now I know, looks good. Good luck :)

T-Rav
03-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Thanks gentlemen!

I truly believe this will go over very well, and provides an opportunity to diversify your revenue stream.

It is a great product, and with some tweaking here and there it has proven to an excellent service to the adult market.

I'd like to thank ARS for partnering with us to get this out to everyone, they have gone above and beyond the call of duty! They are truly a class act.

Once again, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up.

Hooper
03-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Way to go travis, i think it will do well and i'm glad to see that you went with a nice flat per signup deal. should be a popular product :)

DrGuile
03-27-2003, 04:38 PM
I like ARS, I like Travis... its all good ; )