PDA

View Full Version : Fat guys can't fuck!

photogregg
03-25-2003, 08:56 AM
We do alot of hardcore shoots for BackSeat Bangers with cute girls and their "boyfriends".

One thing I've learned is the girls with overweight boyfriends, the scenes are pitiful, embarassing and downright scary.

One: can't see any insertion with a big gut in the way
Two: They're good for 1-2 minutes, then have to huff, puff and rest
Three: They sweat like crazy
Four: It pisses me off that these cuties are with such fatties that can't even fuck them...sheesh

Forest
03-25-2003, 09:02 AM
BULLSHIT!

and Ill bring you the girls for proof :P

or just check out some video archives on interclimax

I fuck you looooong time babbbbyyyyyy.

I HAVE too, we bill PER MINUTE :lol:

:nyanya: :yowsa: :rokk:

Peaches
03-25-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by photogregg@Mar 25 2003, 10:04 AM
We do alot of hardcore shoots for BackSeat Bangers with cute girls and their "boyfriends".

One thing I've learned is the girls with overweight boyfriends, the scenes are pitiful, embarassing and downright scary.

One: can't see any insertion with a big gut in the way
Two: They're good for 1-2 minutes, then have to huff, puff and rest
Three: They sweat like crazy
Four: It pisses me off that these cuties are with such fatties that can't even fuck them...sheesh
As someone who likes meat on their men, let me rephrase your post:

One thing I've learned is the girls with overweight boyfriends that are willing to be filmed for public display , the scenes are pitiful, embarassing and downright scary. :awinky:

I've never encountered any of the problems you've talked about with the exception of #1, because I've never worried about what the camera can and cannot see :gbounce:

I've been with slender and/or "normal" weight men who have had more problems than overweight guys with #2 and #3 :(

And #4 - they ARE with them......must be a reason, eh? :P

originalheather
03-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Peaches, you're a brave soul. I saw this thread and wasn't gonna go near it.

Speaking as a former super-sized person, I'd have to agree with Peaches. Aside from hurting someone's "camera angles", I don't see what being fat has to do with anything.

I never had a problem when I was bigger, quite the opposite, and have had relationships with men both fat and thin and in between; I haven't seen any difference based on weight. It's all in the attitude.

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 09:26 AM
the two best partners I have ever had - one is very thin and the other is closer to 300lbs than not. Both are great. It is a person by person thing.

Peaches
03-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 10:34 AM
the two best partners I have ever had - one is very thin and the other is closer to 300lbs than not. Both are great. It is a person by person thing.
LOL, True! I do not mean in any manner than slender men aren't great in bed also :inlove: And I can give you some names and numbers, hehehe.

I just wanted to clarify as a female that there's a whole lot more involved with what's goin' on between the sheets than what has to do with body shape :groucho:

Added - and Heather, you KNOW how shy I am about speaking my mind :awinky:

Last edited by Peaches at Mar 25 2003, 11:39 AM

Forest
03-25-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+Mar 25 2003, 07:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Mar 25 2003, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 10:34 AM
LOL, True! I do not mean in any manner than slender men aren't great in bed also :inlove: And I can give you some names and numbers, hehehe.

I just wanted to clarify as a female that there's a whole lot more involved with what's goin' on between the sheets than what has to do with body shape :groucho:

Added - and Heather, you KNOW how shy I am about speaking my mind :awinky:[/b][/quote]
so are you gals telling me im wasting my time on this diet???

:lol:

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 10:43 AM
naw, we are telling you that if you are crap in bed fat chances are you are going to be crap in bed thin :P

MikeW
03-25-2003, 10:50 AM
I'm just waiting for Meni to join this thread ... :awinky:

Forest
03-25-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 07:51 AM
naw, we are telling you that if you are crap in bed fat chances are you are going to be crap in bed thin :P
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Good 1 sarah

phew guess ill keep dieting

:gbounce:

Forest
03-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by MikeW@Mar 25 2003, 07:58 AM
I'm just waiting for Meni to join this thread ... :awinky:
Fuckin hell Mike

Dont you know that if you mention his name he will appear

he's like a bad genie or something

:biglaugh: :blink:

p.s. Whats up with dinner this weeek

we are waiting on UUUUUU

Im getting thristy

:hic: :stout:

Peaches
03-25-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 11:51 AM
:okthumb:

MikeW
03-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Mar 25 2003, 11:00 AM
p.s. Whats up with dinner this weeek

we are waiting on UUUUUU

Im getting thristy

:hic: :stout:
Hey sounds like a good idea! What day is good for you? I"m open the rest of the week. Serge? Indian Food? Wine? lets do it!

Forest
03-25-2003, 11:24 AM
Mike

serge said it was your turn to pick

Indian is fine with me

No bread for me though
:( :( :cryin:

Mike AI
03-25-2003, 11:40 AM
Gregg, speaking on behalf of some fat guys..... I can back up what Forest says.... Some of us can hold our own.

Of course I have 2 strikes against me, fat and small dick..... so even if I had no spare tire you would still not be able to see much penetration.

But I have stamina... I have to.... I have to work harder being handicaped...

:rokk:

Forest
03-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 25 2003, 08:48 AM
Gregg, speaking on behalf of some fat guys..... I can back up what Forest says.... Some of us can hold our own.

Of course I have 2 strikes against me, fat and small dick..... so even if I had no spare tire you would still not be able to see much penetration.

SDS

small dick syndrome

I suffer myself mike

we should start a support group SDA

small dicks anonomous

:unsure:

photogregg
03-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Actually MikeAI,
I'm sure fat guys can fuck in bed, without cameras, etc.

On film the angles are tough to impossible and everyone of them I've worked with have NO stamina. We get the scenes, but only after cutting and breaking every minute or two for them to catch their breathe.

As for Forest...show me :)

Forest
03-25-2003, 11:48 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

Ill come up and fuck on camera for hours

U gotta pay me though

i dont fuck for free anymore

:nyanya:

Should I BMOG? (bring my own girls)

or you have some

Mike AI
03-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Gregg, with a telephoto lens, I may look a little bigger....

tough to be hung like a flea!!

kath
03-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 07:51 AM
Well said sister! :)

It's about giving a shit about the person you're with that makes all the difference - you know, it's "in his kiss" so to speak....plus it's that cute little way they get on and off....lol :groucho:

Ok....shutting up now. :zoinks:

Mike AI
03-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Kath you a chubby chaser?? :D

Big guys need loving too!! :agrin:

Forest
03-25-2003, 11:59 AM
hahahahahahahahah

chubby chaser

:wnw: :lol: :lol:

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by kath@Mar 25 2003, 09:00 AM

It's about giving a shit about the person you're with that makes all the difference - you know, it's "in his kiss" so to speak....plus it's that cute little way they get on and off....lol :groucho:

gosh, that is so very true. *swoon* from memories. Once you get that you don't want anything else.

Forest
03-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc+Mar 25 2003, 09:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarah_webinc @ Mar 25 2003, 09:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kath@Mar 25 2003, 09:00 AM

gosh, that is so very true. *swoon* from memories. Once you get that you don't want anything else.[/b][/quote]
lol

you girlssssssss

I remember when I beleived that stuff

soo long ago, Then reality sets in

:lol: :cryin:

Last edited by Forest at Mar 25 2003, 09:10 AM

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 25 2003, 09:06 AM
Kath you a chubby chaser?? :D

Big guys need loving too!! :agrin:
chubby chaser is more of a gay term that a straight one.

In the BBW type community a big guy is called a BHM (Big Handsome Man).

I myself like all types in both men and women. It depends on the person.

Vick
03-25-2003, 12:03 PM
photogregg - just another reason why you have to "fill in" and get the job done right :lol:

photogregg
03-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Hey Forest...

Okay...you're on...we have girls to fuck or you can bring your own if you have an 18-22 year old cutie for BackSeatBangers. Shooting 3-4 episodes this Sat.

You perform without dying, can give me good insertion angles, you get $200...you huff and puff and can't get it up for the camera..you die for free :)

Girl gets $400...1/2 hour scene, takes 35-45 minutes if you can keep it up.

RawAlex
03-25-2003, 01:34 PM
I figure it this way, my chubby midsection never gets in the way of my tongue... :-)

Alex

Mike AI
03-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Gregg I think cigerette smoking is probably a good reason for people to huff and puff, even when they are skinny.

Anthony
03-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Is this where the SDS meeting is.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Anthony, and I have a small dick.

Thank God my girlfriend likes fat bald guys.

Forest
03-25-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by photogregg@Mar 25 2003, 10:11 AM
Hey Forest...

Okay...you're on...we have girls to fuck or you can bring your own if you have an 18-22 year old cutie for BackSeatBangers. Shooting 3-4 episodes this Sat.

You perform without dying, can give me good insertion angles, you get $200...you huff and puff and can't get it up for the camera..you die for free :)

Girl gets $400...1/2 hour scene, takes 35-45 minutes if you can keep it up.
deal

when do you want me there...

No Skanks or guys in the scenes

and I dont eat stinky pussy. That will cost you extra :P
:agrin: :yowsa:

My girls..... I have 2 or 3 looking to do hc and g/g work

I also jus interviewed a fucking HOTTTYYYYYY :yowsa: :yowsa:

but she will only do solo work :(

well right now atleast, I'll work on her a bit :groucho:

Im e-mailing you her pic..

I can do 4-6 a day man No shit Live Feeds trained me gooood

$200 for all the episodes?

Forest
03-25-2003, 02:16 PM
http://www.fetishbrokers.com/content/1558/samples/cover069.JPG

Ill bring her she will do hc g/g and 3some with me g/b/g

:groucho:

kath
03-25-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 09:08 AM
gosh, that is so very true. *swoon* from memories. Once you get that you don't want anything else.
Exactly. Been married to my hub - gosh, 16 years in August. When we got married he was SO skinny his Army BDUs practically fell off him - lol Today he's "comfortably married" - ie. a bit of a middle going but that's cool. That's called too much home cooking and too many noon-midnight shifts with not enough exercize. Hey - we've all changed in the past 16 years.

:yowsa:

Mike AI - a "chubby chaser"??? lol Never EVER heard that term before. Nope - I got my guy. Like Sarah said, once you get it good like that you don't want nuthin' else. I'm very lucky to have found Mr. Right and eloped with him right outta high school at just a couple weeks past 18. My parents still don't approve, but we couldn't be happier.

slavdogg
03-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc@Mar 25 2003, 12:10 PM
In the BBW type community a big guy is called a BHM (Big Handsome Man).
hey thats an un-tapped niche.

and i have traffic for it :)

voodooman
03-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Mar 25 2003, 10:56 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

U gotta pay me though

or you have some
Forest,

hmmm No offense, but do you get laid quite often?
:P

Forest
03-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by voodooman+Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Mar 25 2003, 10:56 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

U gotta pay me though

or you have some
Forest,

:P[/b][/quote]
sometimes 3-4 times a day if its busy here :biglaugh:

I sit here and post on the boards and watch the war.

the girls are on cam and if a guy wants a hardcore show and the girl is cool with it I go in. :groucho:

I ofcourse raise the price $1 per minute before any hc shows AND I make sure every penny is gone before I finish :okthumb:

:wnw: :wnw: god bles per minute billing

Now as far as getting laid as like a date or something?

that's like taking sand to the beach

:lol:

Anthony
03-25-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by voodooman+Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (voodooman @ Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Mar 25 2003, 10:56 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

U gotta pay me though

or you have some
Forest,

:P[/b][/quote]
Voodooman,

I just got an idea! Go work for Forest! End that nasty streak you got going! :rokk:

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Mar 25 2003, 01:24 PM
hey thats an un-tapped niche.

and i have traffic for it :)
do you have the content for it? That is the only thing that has been holding me back. I would do it from the gay/chubby chaser side because I know there is a market for that. Just from my own personal contacts.

Forest
03-25-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Mar 25 2003, 02:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Mar 25 2003, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -voodooman@Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Mar 25 2003, 10:56 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

U gotta pay me though

or you have some
Forest,

Voodooman,

I just got an idea! Go work for Forest! End that nasty streak you got going! :rokk:[/b][/quote]
Stunt Cocks Need Not apply

:D

sarah_webinc
03-25-2003, 06:03 PM
sometimes looking at qouted threads on Oprano I feel like I am looking in a mirror across from another mirror and seeing the image within the image within the image. Kind of nifty if a bit weird.

Mike AI
03-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Forest is a cockblocker - he does not share his girls!!!

voodooman
03-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Mar 25 2003, 04:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Mar 25 2003, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -voodooman@Mar 25 2003, 01:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Forest@Mar 25 2003, 10:56 AM
dude

you want me for a shoot?

U gotta pay me though

or you have some
Forest,

Voodooman,

I just got an idea! Go work for Forest! End that nasty streak you got going! :rokk:[/b][/quote]
Im camera shy.

:ph34r:

Forest
03-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 25 2003, 03:18 PM
Forest is a cockblocker - he does not share his girls!!!
I know its Horrible of me isnt it

:angry: :yowsa:

kath
03-25-2003, 07:39 PM
Cock blocker.
Chubby Chaser.

What's next Oprano? lol Stephen King has his own dictionary, why not Opranonauts? :bdance:

photogregg
03-26-2003, 07:49 AM
Have two jobs you Forest. One is the backseatbangers...cutie of your choice. We do that on saturdays from 1pm-4 or 5. Takes about 45 min. to do an episode, and we book one an hour.

Also have a new series where two girls pick up a guy. Booked through this week, but have an opening on tue of next week. Female star is one of our regulars - Shauna. Your cutie would be a great 2nd female.

Call me and lets set things up.

gregg

Bama
03-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Hey - I'm a fat fuck but that's why the spoon position was invented!

I can rest and have sex at the same time and there is no need for a transition over to cuddling aftewards - you're already cuddling :agrin:

Vick
03-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Ewwwww cuddling :(

Bama
03-26-2003, 11:51 AM
LOL

Vick - you ain't one of them skinny guys are you?

Might be why those cute hotties are with the fat guys - they snuggle good and are warm on cold winter nights!

Vick
03-26-2003, 12:25 PM
Bama - you know it, I'm a bone rack
5' 10 150 LBS soaking wet
he he he

grimm
03-27-2003, 09:26 AM
:)

Forest
03-27-2003, 09:31 AM
gregg

e-mail me you number I cant find it

photogregg
03-27-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm as bad as you Forest...can't find your email.
Call me anytime on the cell: 954-650-6642

Looking forward to working together.

Anthony
03-28-2003, 06:10 AM
Bama,

As my girlfriends says, "I am warmth in winter, and shade in the summertime!"

Dianna Vesta
03-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 25 2003, 11:48 AM

The two best lovers I ever had were fat.

One was a guy name Mike, in fact. This was back when I was thin, modeling and sought the companionship of a gentle soul. He won me over with his gentle disposition and ability to relax my weary soul. He gave great massages, brushed my hair, spoke softly and gave the best oral sex I’ve ever had. He could make me cum in less then 5 minutes. He was also very skilled with his hands. During a massage he always brought me to orgasm.

Then and most recently is a fat dyke. Same thing, great lover, good spirit, awesome hands.

Forest, forget the diet, you do have charisma and below that tough, Wildman façade, I know you can be very gentle with women. Focus on your style and being a free loving spirit. This impresses women the most, or least the “right” women.

MikeAI, honey you’re just sweet. Little dicks don’t matter much. Let’s face it, all dicks go soft, have a mind of their own. I love a person who has great hands & mouth. I also love a person who knows how to properly use sex toys. There an art to this shit and any man who has half a mind will learn the secrets in pleasing a woman. That opens up every door under the sun.

Forest
03-28-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 06:41 AM

Forest, forget the diet, you do have charisma and below that tough, Wildman façade, I know you can be very gentle with women.

ok whats with all the compliments ive been getting lately

DV
Serge
Jman
sinsin (whomever that is)

if you guys dont quit it your going to ruin my scumbag, no good, piece of shit rep Ive been working so hard to develop

KK Cj monk...quick say something bad about me PLEEAASSEEEEEE

:unsure: :biglaugh:

sarah_webinc
03-28-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 06:41 AM

MikeAI, honey you’re just sweet. Little dicks don’t matter much. Let’s face it, all dicks go soft, have a mind of their own. I love a person who has great hands & mouth. I also love a person who knows how to properly use sex toys. There an art to this shit and any man who has half a mind will learn the secrets in pleasing a woman. That opens up every door under the sun.
that is the most accurate description of what i look for in a lover - of either gender - that I have ever read.

Dianna Vesta
03-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by sarah_webinc+Mar 28 2003, 11:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarah_webinc @ Mar 28 2003, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 06:41 AM

that is the most accurate description of what i look for in a lover - of either gender - that I have ever read.[/b][/quote]
::bowing:::: Thanks! It should be a pearl or even better a law.

Dianna Vesta
03-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Mar 28 2003, 10:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Mar 28 2003, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 06:41 AM

Forest, forget the diet, you do have charisma and below that tough, Wildman façade, I know you can be very gentle with women.

DV
Serge
Jman

if you guys dont quit it your going to ruin my scumbag, no good, piece of shit rep Ive been working so hard to develop

:unsure: :biglaugh:[/b][/quote]
Hey wait a minute... I said UNDER your facade of being a scumbag, asshole, arrogant, obnoxious and underhanded… there’s a self conscious sweet man that has all the right tools if he’d just learn that he didn’t need to have a façade in the first place.

Take off the bullshit, not the pounds.

<wink>

originalheather
03-29-2003, 02:57 AM
Hrmm, AI playing for sympathy with that "hung like a flea" line..I distinctly remember being told by "someone" that he's "in proportion to height". Ever noticed that Michael isn't exactly short. Nor fat, either.

I have a hundred bucks that say that Michael is poor-mouthing. Let's get someone to call the wifey and find out :P

And again, as all the women so far have said, it's all about the person inside. Some video producer asked me today in an icq: "What turns you on after so many years looking at porn every day?". I said, "Real men with brains and a soul". Doesn't matter what they look like and that's that.

cj
03-29-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 02:37 PM

Hey wait a minute... I said UNDER your facade of being a scumbag, asshole, arrogant, obnoxious and underhanded… there’s a self conscious sweet man that has all the right tools if he’d just learn that he didn’t need to have a façade in the first place.

<wink>[/quote]
forest, I think Dianna took care of it

:okthumb:

LOL

I happen to think she's right
Same is true for most men who act like morons ;-)

hmmm now was this a compliment or an insult?!

Vick
03-29-2003, 06:15 AM
With regards to looks and lovers, the old axiom which I believe to be (sort of) true

Men fall in love with women there are attracted to and women become attracted to the men they fall in love with

Forest
03-29-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Dianna Vesta+Mar 28 2003, 11:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dianna Vesta @ Mar 28 2003, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by -Forest@Mar 28 2003, 10:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dianna Vesta@Mar 28 2003, 06:41 AM

DV
Serge
Jman

<wink>[/b][/quote]
Hey DV

Thanx babbby

i was getting worried there for a minute

:D

Forest
03-29-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Mar 25 2003, 11:24 AM
http://www.fetishbrokers.com/content/1558/samples/cover069.JPG

Well Im at greggs place waiiittttiiinnngggg to shoot ;)

they are backed up with Hott chicks!!! so I dont mind waiting and talking to them :yowsa:

I brought Breeze with me so we will see If Fat Guys can fuck or not

:bdance: :bwave: :bjump: :cdance: