View Full Version : less than 10 US soldiers are missing

Winetalk.com
03-23-2003, 09:16 AM
;-(((

Mutt
03-23-2003, 10:59 AM
it's getting messy Serge : (

Lensman ban those fuckers on GFY who are America haters. No I am not
talking about who don't agree witht the war. I'm talking about just plain old bigots who want to see Americans blood on the ground.

Mike AI
03-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Yeah this is sad. We really need to unleash the dogs. We have been being too nice.... trying to save buildings, and civilian population and such to OUR detriment. Its time to start wiping people out by the bushel!

MUtt, I have not gone to GFY snce the war started, for the same reason I do not go to the anti-US protestors. I would not be able to control myself. I tend to get a little too emotional on these issues and would probably end up in jail.

voodooman
03-23-2003, 11:10 AM
If you have a few minutes, here is some excellent reading, and photographs.
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/iraq_w...aq_Oct_2002.htm (http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/iraq_wmd/Iraq_Oct_2002.htm)

Kindof opens your eyes up to why we are there.

Mutt
03-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Mike it is very frustrating to see those shitheads on GFY just freely using Lensman's board to continuously post anti-American vitriole.

Messageboards are private places opened to the public, you do NOT have to welcome people into your private home or business who shit on your floor.

SO WHAT THE FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING PANSY ASS LITTLE HIPPIES ALL ABOUT? IS THIS THE MAN THE REGIME THAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE LEFT IN PLACE TO CARRY ON ITS DASTARDLY DEEDS? HUH?

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR EMPTY HEADED PEACE CRAP. THERE ARE WARS WORTH FIGHTING. ESPECIALLY ONE THAT ONE DAY MIGHT SAVE YOUR ASS!!!

SykkBoy
03-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 23 2003, 11:11 AM
Yeah this is sad. We really need to unleash the dogs. We have been being too nice.... trying to save buildings, and civilian population and such to OUR detriment. Its time to start wiping people out by the bushel!

MUtt, I have not gone to GFY snce the war started, for the same reason I do not go to the anti-US protestors. I would not be able to control myself. I tend to get a little too emotional on these issues and would probably end up in jail.
Mike, you've enlisted in the air force? excellent. When do you deploy to drop bombs on the bad arab men?
;)))))

Personally, I'm kind of hoping for this big holy war/jihad/WWIII thing to happen....the world needs some population control anyways. Sotrry, the uberconservative warhawk coming out of me...it does that from time to time...too much time inhaling hippy incense making me a bit woozy.....

SykkBoy
03-23-2003, 02:57 PM
For the record, I'm not belittling the lives lost by our brave soldiers who over their fighting. They have my utmost respect and appreciation.