PDA

View Full Version : Shocked and Awed?

Mutt
03-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Yup! Baghdad was lit up like a Christmas tree.

i take no pleasure in any innocent civilian dying but this bastard had it coming to him, he's been begging for this for years.

Trev
03-20-2003, 01:04 PM
just seen live on Sky News 4 more cruise missile strikes on Bagdad... at first the reporter said they where military head quarters and the like, next he was 'advised' that they where civilian areas...

Gun to his head me thinks

*edit* include info on where they where bombing next time you half wit

Last edited by Trev at Mar 20 2003, 06:16 PM

MikeW
03-20-2003, 01:49 PM
The fucked up part is .. all that anti-aircraft fire has to land somewhere ... most likely right back into civilian areas but WE get blamed for it, as if it were our bombs. They must have wasted thousands of rounds and shells just shooting at the few missles they couldnt even see. Just wait until the skys are filled with fighter planes and bombers. I bet a majority of the civilian casualties are caused by their own bullets and shells falling back down from the sky.

:grrr:

The Other Steve
03-20-2003, 02:39 PM
Anti-aircraft fire rarely injures civilians - the shells are set to explode at pre-set altitudes so all that falls to the ground are lare amounts of of small pieces of shrapnel.

Just watch the images that we getting back from Baghdad - those flashes in the sky are the exploding anti-aircraft shells.

Mike AI
03-20-2003, 05:29 PM
I don't think the Shock and Awe has started yet.... this is just a precurser.... when it happens, it will be OBVIOUS!