PDA

View Full Version : NCAA tournament coverage!

TheEnforcer
03-18-2003, 11:02 AM
In one of those shitty timing moments in life it looks like the start of the war is gonna coincide with the start of the NCAA tournament and you know that CBS is gonna bump the NCAA's for war coverage so many people could miss their games because of having to find slots on other cable networks to take the games. Also many of the cable channels don't have the ability to do the stuff like the split screen and such that CBS does.

Peaches
03-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Better timing, from boortz.com:

THE PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE

President Bush is going to launch an attack on Saddam Hussein. The blame is Saddam’s, the choice of timing is Bush’s. May I humbly suggest 0015 hours GMT on Monday, March 24th? I think we’re at +5 on GMT right now and that would schedule the first strike about 45 minutes before the start of the Academy Awards in Hollywood. What better way to start the liberation of Iraq than to take the spotlight away from some of Saddam’s principal supporters?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Vick
03-18-2003, 11:18 AM
MOST EXCELLENT!!!!

Trev
03-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 18 2003, 04:14 PM
Better timing, from boortz.com:

THE PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE

President Bush is going to launch an attack on Saddam Hussein. The blame is Saddam’s, the choice of timing is Bush’s. May I humbly suggest 0015 hours GMT on Monday, March 24th? I think we’re at +5 on GMT right now and that would schedule the first strike about 45 minutes before the start of the Academy Awards in Hollywood. What better way to start the liberation of Iraq than to take the spotlight away from some of Saddam’s principal supporters?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
it's 17:06 GMT lets synchronise our watches :awinky: