PDA

View Full Version : Who is the BEST

Forest
03-14-2003, 07:25 AM
I started a thread on the pond and it turned ionto a Who is/was the best pisser in the industry

OfCourse Serges name came up first by several

here is my list

ad your own or take some away

Serge

R_N

MikeAI

Vick

Jr

Colin

Anthony

Nick

But not in that order

Serge is the longest lasting and has truly turned it into a business BUT r_n had some GREAT pisses in his day

Almighty Colin
03-14-2003, 07:58 AM
Damn, there are a lot of good ones and I won't even attempt to name them all.

I think Serge is the best all-time by far.

Forest
03-14-2003, 08:02 AM
Colin I agree

Long Live the KING!!!! :hic:

Vick
03-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Serge by far is the best pisser in the business, the interesting thing is he still is the best 6 years later
R_n could sling it years ago - so could a lot of others that were posting on Ynot circa 1996
MikeAI can make good impassioned arguments
JR logics well and is witty
Diamond Jim also logics well and is witty
JMM is interesting
JohnIP could piss ok a few years back
Nick is funny as can be

am sure there are many others I am missing

Wouldn't call myself a top 20 pisser (unless it's busting Ibill over a year ago - I lost my fucking mind over that) as mostly I exchange ideas and opinions and somethings hopefully come away with new ideas or at least an appreciation or better understanding of a different view

CDSmith
03-14-2003, 04:06 PM
No 12clicks?

Mike AI
03-14-2003, 04:10 PM
Serge is definately tops!

I would give a close second to R-n...

Their pisses together were classic, and more important they figured out how to make money from it. ( while at same time not taking it personall)

I tried to get the guys from consumption junction into a piss, I even told them they can plug their program - but they were too scared, and I guess they knew they hypocticial posistion would not be the place to make a stand....

Of course they are new... so maybe we can teach them....

Too many modern day pissers go straiht for name calling, and make it personal, and want to turn it into a fist fight.... young punks....

CDSmith
03-14-2003, 04:14 PM
There's one guy on GFY that can piss, and piss big. Very effective pisser. He's made even the biggest pissers look like infants in the past.

Any guesses who this great pisser is?

ulfie
03-14-2003, 04:21 PM
Serge used to scare the shit out of me. I used to read YNOT way back when but never posted for fear of getting my ass kicked by Serge. Once you meet Serge though it's very easy to see through his board personality. Is he harsh? Yes. You may not see it but he doesn't make barbs without a purpose. I wouldn't want to have to debate him that's for sure plus the guy taught me how to eat crawfish properly. ;) I would definately vote for him as the best pisser of all time. He can make it rain when he wants to. hahahaha

Forest
03-14-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by CDSmith@Mar 14 2003, 01:14 PM
No 12clicks?
12clicks is a putz

cj
03-14-2003, 04:36 PM
forest, at 4.20, your tigger is mesmerizing

Peaches
03-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ulfie@Mar 14 2003, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't want to have to debate him that's for sure plus the guy taught me how to eat crawfish properly. ;)
So what you're saying is Serge taught you how to suck head? :awinky:

Serge is the best, because Serge never lets ANYTHING get to him. I've never seen him lose his cool. R_n many times has let emotion take over - especially back in the "old days".

If I may throw an estrogen nominee into the fray - KK has certainly held up against some strong male (and female) competition :rokk:

Skitz was always fun to watch because there were always a few buttons that could be pushed and he'd blow. And Catman, lol! Where's he?

JMM's the fact gatherer, Colin's the stats dude, and if worse comes to worse, Vick knows how to find the words to every song known to man and beast :)

CDSmith
03-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Forest@Mar 14 2003, 03:30 PM
12clicks is a putz
What, a putz can't be a good pisser?

Vaddayatalkinabout?

Forest
03-14-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 14 2003, 01:44 PM
forest, at 4.20, your tigger is mesmerizing
cj

its always 4:20 at my house

well waking hours atleast

maybe thats why?
:agrin:

ulfie
03-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 14 2003, 04:51 PM
So what you're saying is Serge taught you how to suck head? :awinky:

No, he taught me how to eat meat. Big difference. ;)

Nickatilynx
03-14-2003, 06:12 PM
Pissers?

We have all grown old it seems.

Our prostates are playing up,and its not worth it. :)

We no longer piss a full stream.

The only people I will NOT piss with (unless the money is right) is Serge and FM.

No, he taught me how to eat meat

He did the same for me ;)

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Mar 14 2003, 06:21 PM

Winetalk.com
03-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Forest@Mar 14 2003, 07:33 AM

Serge is the longest lasting and has truly turned it into a business BUT r_n had some GREAT pisses in his day
and whom with Ron had his greatest pisses?????

with Serge!!!

LOL

hhaahhahaahhahahaha

Winetalk.com
03-15-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 14 2003, 04:18 PM

Their pisses together were classic, and more important they figured out how to make money from it. ( while at same time not taking it personall)

Mike,
we found the way to bottle our piss and sell it wholesale
LOL

originalheather
03-15-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey, I'm what, Sergey, chopped liver? :P

Mutt
03-15-2003, 09:10 AM
huh? Vick never pisses. Anthony never pissed much either that I know
of. Nick even didn't piss too much, answered back to Meat occassionally.
Colin doesn't piss, he debates. JR debates and pisses. MikeAI used to piss sometimes but was more of an agitator than full fleged pisser.

Serge is king of all pissers. Levi held his own.

Give Brad Shaw some credit, he is a decent pisser.

There really aren't that many people who have dedicated themselves to the art of pissing like Serge has done.

gigi
03-15-2003, 12:23 PM
Serge used to scare the shit out of me. I used to read YNOT way back when but never posted for fear of getting my ass kicked by Serge.

HAHA, ulfie, I was the same way....scared to death of this 'Serge' guy I saw swallow people whole on the boards.....lol

I was also nervous of DoKK believe it or not....I read an article he wrote about newbies and decided he was the biggest asshole on the planet...of course I was a newbie at the time. These days I have to thank him for his attitude towards newbies because I think it really helped me kick some ass in this biz....teehee. :)

But yes, I must agree...Serge is the Piss King!

:rokk: