PDA

View Full Version : SEXMONEY.COM

Forest
03-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Can anyone say that sex money is for real? So far.... they DO NOT answer email...

Has anyone been paid by them? Has anyone got an email answered by them?

They advertise here on netpond.... But so far they look like bull shit...

We have sent them several emails and got ZERO response.... I guess they are better then us .:(

LOL!

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle ::: Flashboard-Registered ::: Geo Target Your Traffic Into Big Bucks!
Wed Mar 05 07:32:10 2003 - 66.82.9.40 - message #210599
-----------------------------------

anyone know them?

Winetalk.com
03-05-2003, 08:05 AM
nope.....

Forest,
I think you and me are responsible for the longest thread in SPAM Forum
;-)))

Forest
03-05-2003, 08:08 AM
LOL

i guess that makes us TRUE spammers

:biglaugh:

sexmoney
03-05-2003, 11:08 AM
Hi Danielle,

sorry, that you haven't received a response to your dispatched e-mails! My name is Benjamin, and I'm the person who should have received your e-mails. But up to this point I haven't received any e-mail from you! Please believe me, that it is in our interest to answer all the e-mails that are send in our direction. We have just moved a part of our business to Fort Lauderdale, Florida in order to give better support to our Webmasters. This step enables us to overcome the time difference and assures that all payouts will reach our Webmasters in time. It is our business to help American sponsors and Webmasters to convert their international traffic. If you have any questions about our program you can reach me under the follwoing e-mail addresses: sales@sexmoney.com or benjamin@sexmoney.com.

Bestat
03-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Forest, I know that kath (who posts here) just joined the sexmoney team, and I think they are relocating, so that may be the reason for the delay in responding. I have not dealt with them personaly, but if kath is on board I am sure emails will get answered soon!

B)

Forest
03-05-2003, 11:25 AM
:okthumb: :okthumb:

way to go guys

Ben you sound like a stand up guy

Welcome to south florida let have a drink sometime!

PS Thanx for the info Bestat

kath
03-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks for re-posting this post here Forest - I'll check it out over @ Netpond too. :)

I just returned from a trip to South Florida to visit Benjamin and Michael at the new US offices that Sex Money is currently opening. If anyone has ANY questions about SexMoney.com and is unable to reach Benjamin or Michael if they are traveling, I am handling the US Marketing and Webmaster Support and can be reached via kath@sexmoney.com or by ICQ at 29052013.

Serge - been trying to contact you about getting together for a meeting with Benjamin and Michael from SexMoney. I was hoping we could do this while I was in town - but I was only in for a short trip (Sun - Tues).

They will be in Ft. Lauderdale until Sunday of this week and would love to meet with you personally. We've responded to Mike AI in the thread about the Florida get-together, but we wanted to see if we could get some time with you as well.

Can you drop me an email to kath@sexmoney.com if you're interested and I will give you a contact number local in Florida - or have someone phone you - so we can firm up a meeting?

Thanks again for re-posting :)