PDA

View Full Version : The day has come to END the SEX Industry.

ras
03-03-2003, 07:33 AM
Starting next week Earthstationv will go into action as a new P2P.

We will be giving away for FREE SIX (6) free hardcore sex channels from Palestine. Their will be no bullshit adult verifications, dialers or credit cards and their will be no POPUP ad's, just fucking free

Think we are bullshit, think again. For you lamers! Go to ripe.net and check out earthstationv. Then go to es5.com or any combination of the name earthstationv and you will see that we are for real. Read about us on zeropaid.com or just go to es5.com.

Our intent is to put you out of business. Who the fuck will want to go to your sites when we are giving it away for FREE.

The paid sex sites and the ones passing on traffic will find themselves in the unemployment lines very soon.

RAS KABAIR ras@gaza.net

Forest
03-03-2003, 07:49 AM
HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard

Thanks for the GREAT laugh first thning monday morn!!!

:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb: :

Last edited by Forest at Mar 3 2003, 04:58 AM

Monk
03-03-2003, 07:50 AM
Fuck this. I am getting out of the biz right now, while the gettin's good.

JR
03-03-2003, 07:51 AM
i know this is a hoax because the online sex business ended officially last week. i am just collecting rebills until they die off.

:nyanya:

Forest
03-03-2003, 07:59 AM
I say we take his e-mail address and put it into every free mail product out there :groucho:

LOL

photogregg
03-03-2003, 08:00 AM
Ohhh Shit!!!
Now the terrorists are going wayyyyy toooo far!!!
Lets nuke the fuckers

Mike AI
03-03-2003, 08:34 AM
JR I must have got the wrong message, I was told SEX was coming to an end... so I have given it up!

Glad its the sex industry.... I can get laid again!

sarettah
03-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by ras@Mar 3 2003, 07:41 AM
Starting next week Earthstationv will go into action as a new P2P.

We will be giving away for FREE SIX (6) free hardcore sex channels from Palestine. Their will be no bullshit adult verifications, dialers or credit cards and their will be no POPUP ad's, just fucking free

Think we are bullshit, think again. For you lamers! Go to ripe.net and check out earthstationv. Then go to es5.com or any combination of the name earthstationv and you will see that we are for real. Read about us on zeropaid.com or just go to es5.com.

Our intent is to put you out of business. Who the fuck will want to go to your sites when we are giving it away for FREE.

The paid sex sites and the ones passing on traffic will find themselves in the unemployment lines very soon.

RAS KABAIR ras@gaza.net
Do you have a sponsor program... and

How much are you paying ??

:yowsa:

originalheather
03-03-2003, 09:01 AM
I was told SEX was coming to an end... so I have given it up!....I can get laid again!

Hahahaha...the wifey must be breathing a sigh of relief today. She is way too young to go into a convent :P

In honor of the jerkoff's announcement, I, too, have decided that from now on, my site will be free. It's going to be 29.95 a month for shipping and handling, though :P

Sword
03-03-2003, 02:25 PM
I'll alert all the major programs to begin an orderly shutdown. Lets all wind things down in a professional manner, and try and have all adult sites shutdown within the next 7 days. It was fun while it lasted but it is obviously over. See you guys out in the real world.

:yowsa: :yowsa:

sarettah
03-03-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Sword@Mar 3 2003, 02:33 PM
I'll alert all the major programs to begin an orderly shutdown. Lets all wind things down in a professional manner, and try and have all adult sites shutdown within the next 7 days. It was fun while it lasted but it is obviously over. See you guys out in the real world.

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Hell if I'm quitting...... In fact, I'm thinking way outside of the box on this one and I've decided that I can beat them at their own game....

I guarantee that I can give twice as much away for free as they can....

I'm finally grasping the successful business plan of mainstream internet circa 1990's....

Give stuff away free until you make a gadzillion buckaroonees.......

:rokk:

Forest
03-03-2003, 02:46 PM
LOL sword

verry funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RichC
03-03-2003, 04:00 PM
too funny :blink:

Shitters, I'll have to get into the traffic business instead .... oh my :zoinks:

DrGuile
03-03-2003, 04:20 PM
We've been giving away our feeds for free for years you lame copycat!

But at least we give money to the friendly people who send us traffic... What are YOU doing for them?

ahahah
:agrin:

sarettah
03-03-2003, 04:50 PM
I went and had a look see around the website....

Pretty, clean...lots of flash files.......

Looks like some time, money and effort went into it so far... So, I can't believe that the whole objective here is what they state on the website, which is to give away free files and completely protect you from the "MAN"..

So, there is probably a money angle yet to be seen.....

So, this might just be a case a some very creative SPAM.....

If so, Good Job :rokk:

They teach some good design skills there in Jenin Refugee Camp #23

*KK*
03-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Gotcha ;)