PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Needed

wheeee
02-27-2003, 03:38 PM
Hi ya, changed index today, need some feedback plz
http://www.exxxt.com/
Any sugestions, anyone using NS, and if so how does it load?

:stout:

Mike AI
02-27-2003, 04:57 PM
I noticed you did not have an Oprano icon/button...

So I guess I will have to hold my opinion. :D :rolleyes:

wheeee
02-28-2003, 01:54 PM
LOL... hey thats fair enough... :wnw: .. hehe..
This made me think a little while, what is the general principles when adding board buttons on a resource... I'd have no problem adding 8 board buttons, but what is your idea about this? 8 board buttons?
It's not the first time a board would like a button there, sure I'll add some but how many is fair?

Winetalk.com
02-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by wheeee@Feb 28 2003, 02:02 PM
LOL... hey thats fair enough... :wnw: .. hehe..
This made me think a little while, what is the general principles when adding board buttons on a resource... I'd have no problem adding 8 board buttons, but what is your idea about this? 8 board buttons?
It's not the first time a board would like a button there, sure I'll add some but how many is fair?
one is enough,
THIS ONE:

http://board.gofuckyourself.com/images/oonly120.gif

Mike AI
02-28-2003, 04:21 PM
Wheee I think you hit on something with the number of buttons a site shuold have. I used to always fight Amateurs when they wantes a link on Amateur Index. I just required a button in return, but did not want to be one of 100 buttons. ( especially since I sent 200 times more traffic then anyone else) So I asked them to only have a max of three buttons. Of course they all grumbled then said ok - 2 weeks later stop by and they have tons of buttons.

So I would take them down, and there traffic would drop immediately and they would get pissed at me.

This is how the whole thing started between the amateurs as a group, and AI....

They would then set up a front page with like index2.html or something, with just the AI banner on it - and say look what I did - I guess they thought we were as stupid as they were.... since we knew it was jsut a gateway they built so they could follow the rules.

Amazing how many cockholsters there are/were in this business. The funny thing is, the few girls who did work with me, and were loyal made much more money....

Oh well... this is my rant... has nothing to do with anything....

:zoinks:

wheeee
02-28-2003, 07:20 PM
This reply just earned you a button :rokk:
A list of buttons always gets too long, hell, I have over 400 buttons to various sources collected over time. Surly most sucks, and one would need to sort them out. This board STINKS of quality so I added a button there, I'll for sure leave GFY 4ever. Worse visitors never seen in my opinion.
:stout:
Thanks for the words fellars.

wheeee
02-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Damn... I'm an ass clown. :heil:

Mike AI
02-28-2003, 07:23 PM
Wheee welcome to Oprano. We are always looking for good contributors. It is my ( biased) opinion that the Opranauts are the cream of the crop in the adult industry. With literally hundred of years of experience combined.

Now GFY has some diamonds, it just takes a lot more digging and rooting around to find them....

wheeee
02-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Hehehe... ya right. I digged for month, found only silver no diamonds. But board is cool in its own way :biglaugh:

cj
02-28-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 28 2003, 07:31 PM
Wheee welcome to Oprano. We are always looking for good contributors. It is my ( biased) opinion that the Opranauts are the cream of the crop in the adult industry. With literally hundred of years of experience combined.

Now GFY has some diamonds, it just takes a lot more digging and rooting around to find them....
GFY only has 2 diamonds and they are both here regularly anyway ;-)