PDA

View Full Version : Latin Cams

Forest
02-25-2003, 12:55 PM
anyone have any links to any good 24/7 latin cams and/or voyeur houses with upsell. I am looking for Exclusivly latin cams. No mixed sites

Thanx :okthumb:

Almighty Colin
02-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Forest,

What're you up to? You're in Miami. Could do it yourself easy ;-)

Forest
02-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Colin,

thats why I want to see whats out there

Always want to go 1 up on the competition

or atleast try
:D

originalheather
02-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Who you gonna ask about latina? :P

Voyeur Brazil. They're actually in Miami. The are the closest thing out there to 100% latin cams. A lot of the girls are hispanic, others Brazilian, others just plain white. My members seem to enjoy it.

They have a huge following and have been featured in my site for about 3 years now. They had no upsells the last time I checked, though.

The girls are very friendly. They also get wild at times. Bridgette is the owner along with a guy called Wizard.

There used to be another one called Latina House, based in PR, but although they keep saying that they're going to get it back together, to date they haven't done so as far as I know.

Candid Cams supposedly had one a while back, but it sucked rocks. Don't know if it's still around or not. It was called Voyeur Latina or something like that.

A commentary: My members hate upsells with a passion. I guess they're just spoiled, but I got complaints about them when I had them on the site.

Last edited by originalheather at Feb 25 2003, 11:21 AM

Forest
02-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Heather

what is a huge following?

I know the market is in desperate need of all forms of latin feeds both upsell and memebrship based

asian cams also...But evertime i look into doing it in asia U run into 1 of 2 probs

The asian maffia
the political base (maffia like) lol

DrGuile
02-25-2003, 03:05 PM
We have asian feeds. But the studio that was providing girls 24/7 got busted down (in asia).

So anyone who has asian girls, we have a site for you :)

As for latina, anyone with girls looking for technology to run a live feed on. Let me know, we should really talk.

photogregg
02-25-2003, 03:05 PM
If I were going to do an asian cam, I'd do it out of San Francisco, or at least somewhere on the west coast. Lot's of asian girls there, many just over from asia .

JerryW -- (Got to remember when I post from Gregg's PC)

Last edited by photogregg at Feb 25 2003, 03:14 PM

Forest
02-25-2003, 03:26 PM
Jerry

REAL asian lovers wont do the "americanised" asians

Dravyk
02-25-2003, 09:11 PM
There's a need for Asian cams???? Where do you get your marketing info, Forest?

As for a Latina feed, still quite surprised with names like PhotoGregg, Greg Gregory, SobeGirl and others all in Florida that none of have come out with one yet.

slavdogg
02-25-2003, 09:51 PM
Forest, guess you havent seen asian chicks from San Fran :)
me love you long time style hahaha

i didnt know there was a demand for asian chicks, i'd guess there is a lot more demand for black chicks.

slavdogg
02-25-2003, 09:56 PM
and Forest what use are the asian feeds from asian if you cant chat with them
i mean what are they gonna say ?
"you go now" haha

http://www.fantasypimps.com/BangBangBang.htm

Dravyk
02-26-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Feb 25 2003, 10:04 PM
and Forest what use are the asian feeds from asian if you cant chat with them i mean what are they gonna say ?
"you go now" haha

Slav, LOL!

Maybe: "Oooh, me like you Yankee Joes. You have big noodles. Go cowboy!"

hahahaha!!!

XXXPhoto
02-26-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Feb 25 2003, 09:21 PM
Slav, LOL!

Maybe: "Oooh, me like you Yankee Joes. You have big noodles. Go cowboy!"

hahahaha!!!
Drav...

You talking smack now that Faye took your award... lmao... or did you get
lucky in Negril?

Still waiting on perfect moment... haven't forgotten... :awinky:

Forest
02-26-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Feb 25 2003, 06:19 PM

As for a Latina feed, still quite surprised with names like PhotoGregg, Greg Gregory, SobeGirl and others all in Florida that none of have come out with one yet.
and your list of REAL asian cams is where???

again IM NOT talking american asians

Forest
02-26-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Feb 25 2003, 07:04 PM
and Forest what use are the asian feeds from asian if you cant chat with them
i mean what are they gonna say ?
"you go now" haha

so what you are saying is there are NO asian girls in Asia that speak any english that would do live cams

Thats quiet sterotypical of you to say dont ya think?? :huh:

Mutt
02-26-2003, 10:47 AM
VoyeurBrazil is by far the best run cam house ever, and they've been doing it a long time now, gotta be 4 years now. Brigitte is still there? Wow. That must be the secret, she's an owner and lives in the house.

MinxManor was great but I think it was just a moneypit. Too costly to make any money, no upsells.

So many have tried this, other than VoyeurDorm and VB they've all died.
And we're talking about alot of money down the drain on most of them.

MikeAI was a partner in one , CitySoap.

Dravyk
02-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 26 2003, 09:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 26 2003, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dravyk@Feb 25 2003, 06:19 PM

and your list of REAL asian cams is where???[/b][/quote]
Good try, but no go.

YOU said there is a need. I ask you where you got that and you want me to prove something? Nope, don't work that way. :D

Again, where is your marketing info that there is a shortage of and a need for more Asian girl cams, Forest?

And don't again try that lame-o Psych 101 bit of trying to switch it around. Actually try answering the question. ... Assuming you can. :D