Last edited by DEATH at Feb 22 2003, 02:50 PM

Sword
02-19-2003, 03:33 PM
:huh:

Peaches
02-19-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Sword@Feb 19 2003, 04:41 PM
:huh:
I was wondering if it was just me.......

:zoinks:

MikeW
02-19-2003, 03:52 PM
alllllllllllllllllllrighty then ... :blink:

Nickatilynx
02-20-2003, 01:34 PM
Hi Death,

Sounds a plan!!!!!! :)

Errrr what ?

DEATH
02-20-2003, 01:46 PM
hi

Last edited by DEATH at Feb 22 2003, 02:25 PM

originalheather
02-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Must be a slow news day :)

Chooman
02-20-2003, 01:57 PM

Last edited by Chooman at Feb 22 2003, 01:54 PM

*KK*
02-21-2003, 01:11 AM
Death and Chooman, kindergarteners to the end...

Chooman
02-21-2003, 12:48 PM

Last edited by Chooman at Feb 22 2003, 01:54 PM

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Posts by Chooman and Death. Two ppl who have nothing to do with webmastering, but are associated to nick. one works in his office, the other is the boyfriend of his office manager.

Nick...you disapointed me, Freddo

Ironhorse
02-22-2003, 12:30 PM
hmm..

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Those posts are nothing to do with me.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 03:49 PM
Those posts are nothing to do with me.
of course not, of course, I believe you, always and I don't believe the board software which says they came from the same IP
(c'mon, you know better than that that IP's are visible to moderators, didn't ya?)

I, as always, believe my friend Nick and NOT my eyes,
because my friend Nick NEVER lies, right Nick?

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 03:52 PM
Serge,

Anthony pissed people in this office off so badly they expressed there personal views.

I wish they hadn't but they did.

I shall keep my views private at this time.

I wish him the best of luck and you also.

Have fun.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 04:00 PM
Serge,

Anthony pissed people in this office off so badly they expressed there personal views.

I wish they hadn't but they did.

Nick,
you know that you are outgunned here,
quit while you are ahead,
unless...

1) you are telling us that people in YOUR office do whatever fuck they want and can't give a flying fuck about what the guy who signs their checks (allegedly) thinks

2) they were very happy when Anthony was there but now when he is gone they feel so much pissed off that they NEED to express themselves with LIES and INNUENDOs on Oprano.

if you chose to walk away with your tail between your legs,
I won't persue it any further for the old times sake.
If you rather piss and moan,
hey,
I just came from vaction and have 5 days of NOTHING and will oblige you all the way.

what is it goping to be, Nickolas?

ready to become Oprano content?

shoot!

SextrafficPete
02-22-2003, 04:02 PM
This is quite simple, and a business decision, it's being taken personal now which it shouldn't.

When you have a board of directors sit down to jusity what another employee is doing for the company, and nobody can give any detail what that person does for the company and why they should be paid this much, there is no other choice than to let the person go and move on.

And this is a simple case of that.

We all have better things to do than to sit here and rant and rave, so why not just move on to bigger and better things than ruin friendships and use up board space?

Nick is willing to call it even, so are all of we.

I have nothing against anthony, i've known him since day 1. I still like the guy, i have NO REASON not to. But it was a business decision, and i am sure deep down he respects that.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by SextrafficPete@Feb 22 2003, 04:10 PM

I have nothing against anthony, i've known him since day 1. I still like the guy, i have NO REASON not to. But it was a business decision, and i am sure deep down he respects that.
yes, Alien,
I'm sure Anthony does....

when are you going to pay Fay back?
or was fuckin' her up her ass was a business decission too?

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:13 PM
Serge,

Those guys posted those things without my knowledge or consent.

I wish they hadn't made those ,posts they were crass and unwarranted.

There were things within any orgainisation because of the closeness and hours spent together that eventually leads to problematic situations.

Things change overtime.Anthony had ruffled the feathers of other employees here in Vancouver,sometimes justly ,sometimes not.

Myself and others involved in the company reviewed work undertaken and completed by him.

A business decision was taken to terminate him.

The posts by DEATH and chooman are regretted and I have and will take action hope fully gaining there agreement to delete them.

These posts are especially harsh and unfounded reading them this afternoon.

I apologise for them.

SextrafficPete
02-22-2003, 04:16 PM
serge,

i am not going to piss with you. so your barking up the wrong tree :)

i am just here to give my 2 cents about THIS conversation...

Winetalk.com
AlienPete,
your $20 on my wall with
"Serge, I was wrong" tell me that you are about to engage in the piss you can't possibly win...

wanna bet another $20 that you will cry UNCLE long before I'm done with you?

Nickatilynx
2) they were very happy when Anthony was there but now when he is gone they feel so much pissed off that they NEED to express themselves with LIES and INNUENDOs on Oprano

My fault , I would tolerate no criticism of Anthony by staff nor other directors.

SextrafficPete
02-22-2003, 04:20 PM
serge,

the $20 was a friendly bet. and it was in good faith. i thought it was fun on both parts?

and again, i am not engaging in any piss nor will i post anything else in regards to this.

personaly, i feel the topic that was created and said on this thread was TOTALY out of line. and i hope "death" and "chooman" will be delt with because they took this personal. and that is not cool at all.

what you should really know that this thread wasn't started on our behalf.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 04:21 PM
Serge,

Those guys posted those things without my knowledge or consent.

I wish they hadn't made those ,posts they were crass and unwarranted.

There were things within any orgainisation because of the closeness and hours spent together that eventually leads to problematic situations.

Things change overtime.Anthony had ruffled the feathers of other employees here in Vancouver,sometimes justly ,sometimes not.

Myself and others involved in the company reviewed work undertaken and completed by him.

A business decision was taken to terminate him.

The posts by DEATH and chooman are regretted and I have and will take action hope fully gaining there agreement to delete them.

These posts are especially harsh and unfounded reading them this afternoon.

I apologise for them.
Nicholas,
DEATH has a good reason to be pissed off,
let him vent...

as far as I know the story,

death - last time he left your house because he was yelling at you for throwing out his girlfriend and young children from the house and for filing a police report on his girlfriend for threatning him. he looked like he was going to attack you, soAnthony started to come at him.

he didn't and left, but didn't like the fact that Anthony was going to take him (death) down if he did attack you. so in essence Death's big thing against Anthony is that he was going to defend YOU.

Death is the man who doesn't need your patronage, I wanna hear him speak!

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by SextrafficPete@Feb 22 2003, 04:28 PM
and i hope "death" and "chooman" will be delt with because they took this personal. and that is not cool at all.

I am sure that if you post left and right testicles amputated and shown for public viewing of BOTH people at hand,
this will satisfy everybody.

ready to "Deal with them"?

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:26 PM

I have no influence on DEATH.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:26 PM
I am taking my bitches and my father to the ocean,
when I get back,
I am looking forward to the pictures of their testicales removed gently with full anathtesia...
(I don't need a law suit for "cruelty to animals and insiting ther riot")

walk the walk, Pete.

SextrafficPete
02-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Yes, we are ready to deal with them, but your thinking a little too kinky and i wouldn't want to help get you "off" with those kinds of pictures :)

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:27 PM
I am sure that if you post left and right testicles amputated and shown for public viewing of BOTH people at hand,
this will satisfy everybody.

I'll see what I can do. :)

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:28 PM
whoops, it'
s windy, no beach for me...

where are the testicles Nick has no influence for?

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 04:34 PM

I have no influence on DEATH.
why?
is he and his g/f are no longer on your payroll?

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 04:35 PM

I'll see what I can do. :)
for starters,
you can accept responcibility for the actions of your employees...

I am responcible for every ancle John_Cotac broke,
act responcibly, Nicholas.

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Death is not an employee.His G/f is.

I am not responsible for his actions.

I AM responsible for the actions of chooman,and in light of discussions between us I anticipate a retraction.

I never said I was not reponsible for his actions.I said I was unaware.

I believe I can make them change what they wrote.I have no control however over what they think .

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 04:44 PM
Death is not an employee.His G/f is.

I am not responsible for his actions.

I AM responsible for the actions of chooman,and in light of discussions between us I anticipate a retraction.

I never said I was not reponsible for his actions.I said I was unaware.

I believe I can make them change what they wrote.I have no control however over what they think .
Nickolas,
as long as you know what I think.....

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:45 PM
I agree totally that these personal attacks on Anthony were totally unwarranted and that the posts by Chooman and Death were in my opimion uncalled for and should be retracted.

I shall exert whatever influence I have to encourage this to be done.

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Feb 22 2003, 04:55 PM

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Nickolas,
as long as you know what I think.....

I believe I do.

Time may change your opinion,and whether I care.

Technick
02-22-2003, 04:47 PM
After reading all the posts concerning this topic I couldn't just stand by idly and watch. It appears the reason for my brother's silence on the matter has been miscontrued. He decided to stay silent so as not to embarrass Anthony, not because he or Whitaker have made any mistakes or been unfair in the handling of this situation.

I have 'worked' with Anthony for three years and have seen examples , time after time, of the gross incompetence and laziness with which he handled his personal and business life. I disagree with Death and Chooman posting regarding his personal affairs, that's his business, but feel I must inform you of his work with Whitaker. His inter office maneuvering and lying caused every single member of Whitaker Consulting to back my brother's decision to fire him. This decision was taken after nearly two years of trying to integrate Anthony as a useful member of this company. However his non-existent work ethic, his greed and his time spent deflecting his mistakes onto others finally made the working environment here unbearable. One of our directors already resigned after being unable to handle the stress imposed every day by Anthony's conduct. Anthony has been very happy to take from Whitaker Consulting; he drew a large salary, had a company car, not to mention the large petty cash withdrawals and loans he made. However if asked what he did for Whitaker Consulting, short of nearly burn out some of our best staff with his constant delegation of his jobs to them, I cannot think of a thing. His unwarranted rants and pissy fits with the staff, interestingly only made when my brother was not present, are legendary. I have yet to meet anyone who has worked with Anthony at Whitaker who isn't overjoyed to see the back of him. I would like to be able to say something positive about my experiences working with him but I can't think of one thing.

I could go into details but I have wasted enough time on Anthony. I am fed up with his hollow boasts and his lack of loyalty. I can also understand how people might believe his story, we fell for his lies and his plays for sympathy for three years. I am also sure that in a few months his current employers will be saying something similar on this board. A leopard can't change it's spots. This has nothing to do with him personally. It's business.

DEATH
02-22-2003, 04:48 PM
I apologize for my previous posts, I took a personal matter between myself and Anthony up on the boards and this was inappropriate.

In future I will refrain from posting regarding personal matters on any boards.

Thank You

Forest
02-22-2003, 04:50 PM
technick

a little bitter? ant have a bigger unit than u?
:moon:

*KK*
02-22-2003, 04:53 PM
Oh for Gods sake. Nick, get your boys in line, Anthony's been keeping his mouth shut so far as I've seen about you, please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is ridiculous, you're going to end up looking like B... err, someone else I know.

Make the boys apologize and put a ball gag in their mouths.

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:53 PM
and mindless piss returns once again to Oprano :)

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:55 PM
of the gross incompetence and laziness with which he handled his personal and business life.

wow!!!!!!

Anthony's PERSONAL life is now a topic for discussion and critisism...

Nicholas,
let's talk about YOUR personal life, shall we?

tell me the YEAR you wanna go back to and I'll oblige...

anybody else here, the employers, parted with their employees due to "personal life" issues, especially after they participated in thos "misdeeds" WITH employees????

Forest
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 02:01 PM
and mindless piss returns once again to Oprano :)
Nick

you should more supportive of your brother

:rolleyes:

Last edited by Forest at Feb 22 2003, 02:03 PM

Technick
Anyone who knows me should know I have little concern over the size of my unit :)

But bitter, perhaps. So would you be if you had had to put up with Anthony's nonsense for three years.

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 04:57 PM
KK,

I have gagged all the people I can.

I will not tolerate any personal attacks on Anthony by them.

Technick's post are his own business views.May not be the right time to express them,granted.

Forest
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 22 2003, 02:03 PM
Anyone who knows me should know I have little concern over the size of my unit :)

that small huh??

you know they have websites thay show u how to make it bigger
:lol:

Nickatilynx
Sneaky fast edit,forest.I like it :)

Winetalk.com
One of our directors already resigned after being unable to handle the stress imposed every day by Anthony's conduct.

are you talkingt about "director" who resigned AFTER he could no longer spam due to the lack of servers?

name of the director, please!

Oblige us, the mindless ones...

Forest
02-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 02:05 PM
Sneaky fast edit,forest.I like it :)
caught that huh
:P

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 22 2003, 05:03 PM

But bitter, perhaps. So would you be if you had had to put up with Anthony's nonsense for three years.
Technick,
Oprano's archives are alive and well, with ALL the praises you and Nick gave to Anthony over the last 3 years...

is your business hurting so bad you gotta let go the employee who put both of you on the map?

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 05:05 PM
KK,

I have gagged all the people I can.

I will not tolerate any personal attacks on Anthony by them.

Technick's post are his own business views.May not be the right time to express them,granted.
Nicholas,
is ANYBODY in charge of your ship???????

your employess,
"directors",
personnel,
their girlfriends,
make you so small and insignificant as a captain,
I just wonder WHO is in charge and for how long this ship is gonna float...

Chooman
02-22-2003, 05:02 PM
i apologise for what i posted and did not intend to step on anyones toes.

i wish nothing but the best to anthony and i am sure he knows this.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:04 PM
The Northwest's Number ONE Sport Compact Car Chat with over 13,000 members!!

and will you let them know you almost lost your testicle on Oprano?

Forest
02-22-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Chooman@Feb 22 2003, 02:10 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink:

so you are just a moron then?

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Technik,
are you plainly stupid or you just can't read what YOU wrote???

from
http://www.nicksclicks.com/

<span style='color:red'>

As if the list of charges was not long enough, he has now opened his new revenue sharing program "Nick$Click$"!!!

We must at this moment pause to give the man credit for using his real name.

He was quoted (while twirling his mustache and right before the train barreled through) as saying:

"Trust me, I want to steal from you, but "Honest Anthony" won't let me! The bastard's put us on Ibill's rev-share where we can't even shave your fucking hits! Of course, it is a bit early in the game yet, and we just might be able to get Ibill go crooked yet....

People think I do this sort of thing for fun. I don't. It's ALL about the money.

Any fun I get from crushing people's dreams is purely incidental

Any questions? Wanna do some deals? Contact Anthony ICQ 21239908 or anthony@whitcon.net

If you are looking to buy some HIGH HITTING EMAIL Traffic, here is our contact page.</span>

you "suffered" from Anthony all those years??????

what gives you the right to insult our intelligence????

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:13 PM
so, Nicholas,
when shall we discuss YOUR personal life and effects it had on the business and your "directors"?

throw brother a bone,
(and I have no problems with your retors from MY personal and all other lives)

shoot the shit, Nickolas!

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 05:13 PM
Serge,

Anthony made my name!!!!?????? Errr he was a newbie who came aboard netpond.

ahahahahahaha

OK.

You know full well I have the helm here.

But your board mastery is something special :)

I stand by my brothers post.

The other previous posters were uncalled for.They have been retracted.

This board is aware we split over business differences.

I have nothing more to add.

Last edited by Nickatilynx at Feb 22 2003, 05:22 PM

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 05:21 PM
Serge,

Anthony made my name!!!!?????? Errr he was a newbie who came aboard netpond.

oh???

when your Netpond Business became your "former business"
whose name did you use?

Anthony's,
read above, it's from YOUR site, YOUR words, not mine.

You, the seasoned businessman use Anthony as a shield???

Why?

because he was a "newbie" or because he was the only person in your organization somebody have trusted????

I trusted you,
and as I admnitted before,
I am FAR from perfect...

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:20 PM
This board is aware we split over business differences.

I thought Technick just said a few minutes ago it was partially Anthony's personal life...

can you and your brother make a story straight????

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 05:21 PM
I trusted you,
I am FAR from perfect...

And I fucked you over how?

Anthony
02-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Let's end this.

My Employment with the company was terminated. - I have moved on and will not look back.

I have signed my confidentiality papers with the company. - Of which I have adhered to and will continue to.

Personal attacks were made to me on this board - I have not responded to them.

The very personal one about me and my fiancee breaking up really bothered me. Immensely. My wedding which I invited Serge and all to in August in Vancouver, I had to cancel. It is very personal that it's even brought up on the board. I cannot even express how much not being with the one I love hurts. With my cancelling my wedding and it being brought up here, well, that's pretty low. Especially with the innuendos of her leaving me.

You see, I never said to anyone that my girl and I broke up. I never said that the reason I had to cancel the wedding was in august because my girl left me, I never said that I had to move out because my girl wanted me out cause I had nothing. I made mention that things weren't good at my house, which they weren't. Being fired and not expecting it made things hard.

Serge, I am truly sorry you made plans to come up in August to be there at my wedding. You too Mike AI, and everyone I invited.

I hope you all can change your plane tickest to Los Angeles, since that's where we decided to move our wedding and have it since we'll be both living down there.

Serge, my girl sends her love, she thanks you for your kind words on the telephone last we all talked, and is dying to meet you and Lady Law. Once I get situated down here, we'll come visit you! It's been awhile since I've been back home to Florida. =o)

Let's just end this whole thing, and go back to we parted on good terms.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 05:29 PM
I trusted you,
I am FAR from perfect...

And I fucked you over how?
you didn't, because MY trust, unlike Anthony's was VERY measured....

need examples when my ears were listening, but my hands didn't push
"SUBMIT THE ORDER" button????

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Anthony,

You have my sincerest apologies for the ASS that happened on this board.

Good luck my friend.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:28 PM
thanks for invite, Anthony!
I always wanted to see Dig's "compound".

Dig brought lots of good things in my life
(most of the time without his wishes ;-)

give Bernie my best regards
;-)))

Tickets are not a problem,
and I'll do my dandiest to attend your wedding whaever place it takes place....

Sorry the life dealt you a lousy card,
but as one of my favorite movies says:
"Without bitter one never know what SWEET realy is"

dig420
02-22-2003, 05:29 PM
------------

but it was never begrudged ;)

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 05:31 PM

AH!!!!!!!!! so you trusted me in certain fields only. huh?Very reasonable.

Perfect.I would trust Anrthony with many many things.

Watching my back?You bet.

Looking after my children .Without a doubt.

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by dig420@Feb 22 2003, 05:37 PM
------------

but it was never begrudged ;)
Dig,
;-))))
you liberal CUNT!
;-))

other than that, you are fine
;-)))

Anthony
02-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Serge_Oprano@Feb 22 2003, 02:36 PM
thanks for invite, Anthony!
I always wanted to see Dig's "compound".

give Bernie my best regards
;-)))

Tickets are not a problem,
and I'll do my dandiest to attend your wedding whaever place it takes place....

Sorry the life dealt you a lousy card,
but as one of my favorite movies says:
"Without bitter one never know what SWEET realy is"
Thanks Mano!

The compound is pretty interesting. The pitbull's you'll love, they are like Zhora. It is a workout for me to walk from one end of the house to the other. =o)

Looking forward to seeing you and your missus. =o)

Winetalk.com
02-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 05:39 PM

..and if only your employees were as smart as you, Nick....

Anthony
02-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2003, 02:39 PM

Jon,

Let's just leave it be. I will always look back at my time in Vancouver as special. I grew a lot as a person.

Good luck to you Bro. My love to Cheryl and the rodents. =o)

Nickatilynx
02-22-2003, 05:36 PM
Ant,

And back at ya. :)

Forest
02-22-2003, 06:21 PM
WTG guys :okthumb: :okthumb:

all's well that ends well

Chooman
02-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Forest+Feb 22 2003, 02:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Forest @ Feb 22 2003, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chooman@Feb 22 2003, 02:10 PM

:blink: :blink: :blink:

so you are just a moron then?[/b][/quote]
Yes. Riiiight.

It's funny how all of this was worked out with Anthony on my message board already. Ant. Thought things were cool?

Like i've told you already. No hard feelings right. :D

Ah well. Life goes on. :hic: :okthumb:

Last edited by Chooman at Feb 22 2003, 06:06 PM

Anthony
02-22-2003, 09:08 PM
We are good Colin. Good luck in all you do.

My best.