PDA

View Full Version : Information On Mike Smith Of Ibill

Mike AI
02-17-2003, 06:49 PM
I am looking for information on Mike Smith. He used to work for IBill.

He lives( Lived) in Ft. Lauderdale area. Has a company info is

Indigo One Inc.
Ft. Lauderdale, FLA
Bank Atlantic
Ft. Lauderdale, FLA.

One of the e-mail addresses he uses is Flwizzrd2002@aol.com

Last phone number I have for him is 954-260-1996

Any information would be appreciated, no matter how small. Please e-mail me at michael AT oprano.com

thanks!

Mutt
02-17-2003, 07:01 PM
cockholster?

sudden
02-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Mike, contact me on ICQ, Mike Smith used to be the Boss of someone I know, he should be able to dig up whatever information you need on him.

ICQ 669685

Daniel

sextoyking
02-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Daniel,

haven't seen you around these party lately.

how's it going?

Mike AI
02-18-2003, 01:19 PM
Daniel I hit you up on ICQ....

Mike AI
02-19-2003, 04:58 PM
An update:

Well someone must be getting to our friend Mike Smith, out of the blue I got an e-mail from him:

i see your efforts, and i like your style, but you got a deal in the first place

now you just want to bust my balls, and threaten me.......... i know who you are, what you, where you live, etc.

now tell me what you expect?

Apparently he has not gone underground, and someone is sending him e-mail to his Flwizzrd2002@aol.com account trying to get him to call a certain number. Pretty clever, but Mike Smith is no dummy.

Anway, I am putting up a bounty of $1,000 to anyone who can get me or one of my people in front of him, or enough information that I can find him.

I have some good information, and will be turning it over to a PI by the end of the month. I might even go after him with a collections agency as well.

If you have information and want the reward e-mail me michael AT oprano.com